HellCat6699

Sep 7, 2022
Girl looks hot. Im here because of a recommendation from an Fates Wont Separate. Although that game is not top tier, I enjoy the premise. Just finished lurking the thread and so far I see a few red flags.

- Lots of hot renders but they focus on different outfits and not any sex scenes which would imply the dev's compensation for a lack of penetration scenes after a year of development.

- Too many questions about "How do you get this scene" which implies everything I hate about sandbox. Basically confusion and less fapping.

- Talk about Patreon and Pay Wall insinuation. At this stage of the game after playing so many wegs that is never a good sign.

- Story description on OP got me excited and then I see comments about her never having sex with anyone but Mike who I assume is the MC. So no punishment for the debt I assume, yeah No thank you.

- Someone asked for more lesbian which I love lesbian content but thats never done in a way where it doesnt take over the rest of the game. It also allows the dev to milk.

On a good note. I like the dev. They seem very communicative which is always a good thing. Unless someone can please clarify about my red flags, I going to give this a hard pass until its almost completed. Basically the Midnight Paradise treatment which turned out to be a great game much later in development.
can you suggest more games

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh

Ozliat

Formerly 'Kitten Manager'
May 26, 2023
Girl looks hot. Im here because of a recommendation from an Fates Wont Separate. Although that game is not top tier, I enjoy the premise. Just finished lurking the thread and so far I see a few red flags.

- Lots of hot renders but they focus on different outfits and not any sex scenes which would imply the dev's compensation for a lack of penetration scenes after a year of development.

- Too many questions about "How do you get this scene" which implies everything I hate about sandbox. Basically confusion and less fapping.

- Talk about Patreon and Pay Wall insinuation. At this stage of the game after playing so many wegs that is never a good sign.

- Story description on OP got me excited and then I see comments about her never having sex with anyone but Mike who I assume is the MC. So no punishment for the debt I assume, yeah No thank you.

- Someone asked for more lesbian which I love lesbian content but thats never done in a way where it doesnt take over the rest of the game. It also allows the dev to milk.

On a good note. I like the dev. They seem very communicative which is always a good thing. Unless someone can please clarify about my red flags, I going to give this a hard pass until its almost completed. Basically the Midnight Paradise treatment which turned out to be a great game much later in development.
Please pass and never come back.

Making a post based on "some randos said this in this thread" rather than growing a spine and playing the game and base your opinion on your actual play-through says enough.

I can address each of your points based on my experience but I'll pass so take my advice and just pass this game and go play something else - It's simply not for you.

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024

Well, it doesn't look like anyone is going to answer you quickly, so I'll try to, I would recommend you check out the honest reviews though, you'll get much more sense out of those.

-Renders and quality is good, I think I have only seen one or two clipping issues ever! So the attention to detail is top notch. Sex scenes with MC's husband are ok and the animation is good with time and care taken to deliver them, but.... they are short given the development time and as Riley is supposed to be corrupted (A goal for the player, there isn't much agency in this when pursuing any other sex activity) just mind numbing click fest through mini games.

-The confusion about "where is this" and "what do I do here", or "how do I get this scene" is either down to the player not using their initiative or not following the information provided, or they have a bugged version of the game.

-Patreon and Pay Wall, I'll need educated on what "wegs" means? I can say that the developer was keen to get a public version out after the relevant tiers, but since Steam (They are naturally reluctant to produce a public access level)

-See above, the paying the debt off was silly and how that has been implemented (Too much time has gone by to fix this now)

-I can honestly say I have never got any impression of any milking whatsoever with this dev.

Interestingly, the dev is actually one of the two things that puts me off this game or ever supporting it, the second being the big fat tits and huge fat ass that shouldn't fit into any of the clothing choices (Unpopular opinion in this thread I know and it is just my taste, so I'll take the angry faces - but unless Riley starts talking about having a sore back soon - I struggle to believe that she and the two other chars with big fat humongous tits, and ugly big areolas weren't created by some teenager living in his basement)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: seree20 and Ooh

Ozliat

Formerly 'Kitten Manager'
May 26, 2023
Well, it doesn't look like anyone is going to answer you quickly, so I'll try to, I would recommend you check out the honest reviews though, you'll get much more sense out of those.

-Renders and quality is good, I think I have only seen one or two clipping issues ever! So the attention to detail is top notch. Sex scenes with MC's husband are ok and the animation is good with time and care taken to deliver them, but.... they are short given the development time and as Reily is supposed to be corrupted (A goal for the player, there isn't much agency in this when pursuing any other sex activity) just mind numbing click fest through mini games.

-The confusion about "where is this" and "what do I do here", or "how do I get this scene" is either down to the player not using their initiative or not following the information provided, or they have a bugged version of the game.

-Patreon and Pay Wall, I'll need educated on what "wegs" means? I can say that the developer was keen to get a public version out after the relevant tiers, but since Steam (They are naturally reluctant to produce a public access level)

-See above, the paying the debt off was silly and how that has been implemented (Too much time has gone by to fix this now)

-I can honestly say I have never got any impression of any milking whatsoever with this dev.

Interestingly, the dev is actually one of the two things that puts me off this game or ever supporting it, the second being the big fat tits and huge fat ass that shouldn't fit into any of the clothing choices (Unpopular opinion in this thread I know and it is just my taste, so I'll take the angry faces - but unless Reily starts talking about having a sore back soon - I struggle to believe that she and the two other chars with big fat humongous tits, and ugly big areolas weren't created by some teenager living in his basement)
The game literally have "BIG ASS" "BIG TITS" tags - maybe read those before starting a game if you're into smaller sizes. (tags exist for a very good reason in this forum)

Also it is Riley and not Reily.

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
The game literally have "BIG ASS" "BIG TITS" tags - maybe read those before starting a game if you're into smaller sizes. (tags exist for a very good reason in this forum)

Also it is Riley and not Reily.
Sorry, didn't mean to trigger. I've corrected that and you are right about the tags, and that is also why I put that it was my own tastes (and should not impact any decision). I suppose when I played the game, I didn't expect all the women to have the same huge assets.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018

-Renders and quality is good, I think I have only seen one or two clipping issues ever! So the attention to detail is top notch. Sex scenes with MC's husband are ok and the animation is good with time and care taken to deliver them, but.... they are short given the development time and as Riley is supposed to be corrupted (A goal for the player, there isn't much agency in this when pursuing any other sex activity) just mind numbing click fest through mini games.

Interestingly, the dev is actually one of the two things that puts me off this game or ever supporting it, the second being the big fat tits and huge fat ass that shouldn't fit into any of the clothing choices (Unpopular opinion in this thread I know and it is just my taste, so I'll take the angry faces - but unless Riley starts talking about having a sore back soon - I struggle to believe that she and the two other chars with big fat humongous tits, and ugly big areolas weren't created by some teenager living in his basement)
Thank you so much for an actual mature response to a what I figured was an honest question. WEG is a term picked up from 4chan aco; it means Western Erotic Game. I'm fine with the Tiers as one of the games I follow has a special release cycle for patrons. Honestly, the game is good enough for it to be worth it. The problem with being a fan of so many of these games is you would have to be a millionaire damn near if you funded all of them. Also I had a bad experience with games that hide things behind paywalls. One of which, whose name I wont mention, I felt absolutely scammed when I decided to give my coin only to find out it resulted in a few extra irrelevant scenes.

I don't think this Dev is milking. As a matter of fact, I'll probably lurk the thread for a later release date as the game seems to have potential. That solo shot of her with that camel toe hot as hell.

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
Hi, when I save the game, the progress is saved fine, but the collectibles and the gallery are reset every time I close the game, so basically I have the entire gallery locked and no collectibles, does anyone know if there is a way to fix this?

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
20s312.PNG

#Episode 3.1 - Change Log
Hi there!

The new update will be available soon, bringing new adventures for our beloved Riley.

First, I'd like to remind you that this is a small update we've been working on for the past six weeks. If you prefer larger updates, you might want to wait for episode 3.2 or even 4.0!

Episode 3.1 will be available:

• For Devoted+ tiers on August 8 or 9 (we are still rendering the last animations),
  • For Inquisitive+ tiers, Steam, and Itch on August 10,
  • For Attentive tier on August 17.
3.1 changelog.jpg.jpg

So, what can you expect in the new update?

You'll get 7 new scenes, including 5 related to the main storyline. One bonus scene can be watched on the TV if you buy it in the in-game store, and another bonus scene has a small chance to trigger in the park with a known flasher.

We've focused on giving you more choices in the game, so you have more freedom to act. We've also ensured that dialogues and choices impact the story—some will change current or future dialogues, while others will affect entire scenes.

In total, we've added around 12,000 words of script, about 1,050 renders, and 13 new high-resolution animations. Two new achievements have been added, the school bathroom scene has progressed, and you can reach a new level in the pole dance scene at the bar.

As for the main scenes, we've focused on the story aspect (but there will also be some hotter scenes). Riley will try to get more information from Wyatt. She will also help Blaze at school, and he will invite her to new activities. We will clear up Riley's doubts about streaming with Elijah and meet Ivy at the boutique. The highlight will be the scene with Madison, which most of you have been waiting for. (two scenes are only available for active blackmail route)

All this will be available in just a few days. Talk to you soon!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 94 Votes