Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
i wouldn't say "most", no.
I checked the gallery, The Collectible and the replay combined and they're just almost equal to bonus content.
Sure there might be more renders out there. but I wouldn't call every render content.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I checked the gallery, The Collectible and the replay combined and they're just almost equal to bonus content.
Sure there might be more renders out there. but I wouldn't call every render content.
Are you aware that bonus content are just additional renders, not connected to the plot?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
OK, now I know why there is an error. No wonder Amne offers it on Steam and is surprised that Gans Europe can't buy it legally god job XD

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
OK, now I know why there is an error. No wonder Amne offers it on Steam and is surprised that Gans Europe can't buy it legally god job XD
AVNs are not available for Germany on steam, but if you are not, then you have to just log on your account.

Reactions: Ass Fan

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
One of my favorite things about this game is that Riley is not a prude and has potential to do anything with instant horniness. We have already seen this in practice in the last scene. It was a really fun update. Can't wait to see more!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Based on previews, tags and future tags this could become a really good game.
I'll wait for a bit more content though.

Reactions: Ass Fan

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Love this update. NGL this much content can be done in 1 month, kinda small update for 2 months of work. But I absolutely love the scenes in this one and also how the story is progressing!!!!
Yeah and ik a render takes 2-3 hours even if you've got a good setup. But it's still doable lol. I'm just saying maybe more content could've been added but apart from that I love this update.
Ok, now I'm curious. There's apparently 1500 renders (didn't play myself yet). You think 1 render takes 2-3 hours (which that's not true anyway), and you find the update to be small for a 2 month cycle. Let's do some quick math then, shall we?

24 hours = 12 renders (Following your statement of 2-3 hours per render. I'm going with 2 hours, which is in your favor)
1 month = ~360 renders
2 months = ~720 renders

That is working 24/7. No sleep, no writing, no coding. And yet you still think 1500 renders, following your flawed logic, is a small update within that time? You probably have realized by now that your statement is complete bollox, right? Good.

Incase you didn't: This update has more than twice as many renders as you deem acceptable with a "2-3 hours per render" output. Any logic checks out.

Cheers

Hymer

Aug 6, 2018
Do you have to get at a certain day to trigger ep2? I'd finished all the available quests previously and when I load that save all I get is a message saying the episode is finished.

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes