Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Love this update. NGL this much content can be done in 1 month, kinda small update for 2 months of work. But I absolutely love the scenes in this one and also how the story is progressing!!!!
Have you ever done single render in Daz3D?

I will definitely buy your amazing game once it is released on Steam. It's one of the best adult games right now.
No more complaints from my side :) Thanks!

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Yeah and ik a render takes 2-3 hours even if you've got a good setup. But it's still doable lol. I'm just saying maybe more content could've been added but apart from that I love this update.
It does not take that long, but even... we have made ~1500 renders in this update, not to mention other things we had to handle in the meantime. But glad you liked it.

ID3D

Jan 14, 2020
Love this update. NGL this much content can be done in 1 month, kinda small update for 2 months of work. But I absolutely love the scenes in this one and also how the story is progressing!!!!
1500 render is not a lot for you? For me, that's a decent number. He was even busy for a week or two and couldn't get on with the game.

Reactions: despaireducer

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
We do not anticipate to provide love with animals. The future monster tag refers to planned content with Dungeons & Dragons.
Please tell me the RP tag only applies to the D&D scenes and not her real life. I can overlook that maybe but I really don;t want to play this, no matter how good everything else looks if she is going to be abused. Seen enough of that IRL.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Please tell me the RP tag only applies to the D&D scenes and not her real life. I can overlook that maybe but I really don;t want to play this, no matter how good everything else looks if she is going to be abused. Seen enough of that IRL.
Yes, just D&D

Reactions: bamachine
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes