DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Episode 2.0 - Change Log

Hello friends!
In about 24 hours, the new update of episode 2.0 will be released, which we've been working on for a month and a half. We've added a bunch of new renders and features that we hope you'll enjoy. I won't go into too much detail because everything is shown in the graphic above, and I'm heading back to making adjustments in the game since we still have some work left.
See you tomorrow! Much love! <3:love:

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Fooxied you guys have a graphic designer in the team? Can't help but notice that the title masthead design, banners and visual comms are very well done compared to most games on this site (even the popular ones).

Too often I see popular games got a lot of praise for their artistic visual renders but comes with... less than desirable masthead and even UI design.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Fooxied you guys have a graphic designer in the team? Can't help but notice that the title masthead design, banners and visual comms are very well done compared to most games on this site (even the popular ones).

Too often I see popular games got a lot of praise for their artistic visual renders but comes with... less than desirable masthead and even UI design.
We do indeed, the best one!

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I think Im at roads end for this version.. All I can do is work at the neighbours, and in the bar. No events at school or any other place. The guys in the bar said to get some sexy outfit for a party, but I cant buy anything in the store. Blazes mom told me to come by, but I cant visit their house.. Im currently sitting on 1k credits, and the grind is getting dull.
Am I missing something, or is this really the end of this version??

• Angry
Reactions: GrimX95

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I think Im at roads end for this version.. All I can do is work at the neighbours, and in the bar. No events at school or any other place. The guys in the bar said to get some sexy outfit for a party, but I cant buy anything in the store. Blazes mom told me to come by, but I cant visit their house.. Im currently sitting on 1k credits, and the grind is getting dull.
Am I missing something, or is this really the end of this version??
If everything is grayed in your questlog you're finished for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes