Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It's more like, he came here and started to complain about random comment made 2 months ago without any knowledge about the game, updates and progress :shrug: (probably did not play the game as well)
Sure, I meant it in more general terms. Discussions about why an update takes "so long" are rampant in almost every thread here. Then you have developers like Zorlun who (at least for a long time) have published updates on a monthly basis, only for people to complain that the updates are too short. :HideThePain:

Anna2

Sep 25, 2023
fooxied... I know and - hopefully - you know that you're doing it perfectly. both update interval and the game itself.
All the people who criticize you either have too little patience or have an unhappy life and try to badmouth everything and everyone. That's my view of things. Don't let yourself be deterred in what you're doing.... from my point of view you've put all the other games (Laura, Anna exc., Manila Shaw, etc.) in the shade. stay healthy, live healthy and I really hope you stay motivated when it comes to Riley. :)

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
fooxied... I know and - hopefully - you know that you're doing it perfectly. both update interval and the game itself.
All the people who criticize you either have too little patience or have an unhappy life and try to badmouth everything and everyone. That's my view of things. Don't let yourself be deterred in what you're doing.... from my point of view you've put all the other games (Laura, Anna exc., Manila Shaw, etc.) in the shade. stay healthy, live healthy and I really hope you stay motivated when it comes to Riley. :)
Thanks! I really appreciate that!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If you make larger upgrades that take a longer amount of time, you'll inevitably see some people complaining about updates taking too long and if the game is abandoned or something.
in my case wasn't as you saying because in August the game was at the start and captures my attention
I do not like o play games that are in the first stateof development and in fact I waited until today patiently to start playing with SoD becausethe developer answered me with a replay
a get this specific replay directly from Fooxied:
I'm back only yesterday and i was very happy to see if the game was in an advanced state of development since up to yesterday I thought that after almost 6 months the game might be at a good point to be played by me to maybe I would start supporting the developer.

As you can see if you search for my post in this thread

Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 12.15.00.jpg

and than I was insulted as i was a stranger of this thread or as I was a well know complainer about updates... but it is not like that in my case
i never push developers to make updates every 2 3 weeks as was answered to me by the developer in August. I know the processing time and prefer consistent updates in fact I came back with such hope because I had received the response I posted to you more than 5 months ago...
I was and I'm still really interested in this game!
and as they tell me they will do small updates every 3 weeks I come back after 6 months expecting to find not much, but at least 4-5 updates

just Yesterday I said that I understood that it had been optimistic to respond to me... and I also understand that at the start of the developing phase, in posting the developers was very enthusiastic but my expectations were great! i don't understand why they felt insulted by a simple question and the event that my expectations were a bit disappointed....

maybe I will have to wait another six months before I come back so it will be past the first year of the 2 or 2.5 year planned for complete the game

now I also find that planned tags have disappeared!
There was a lot of interesting tags for me

i hope the developer can write the game he had planned without listening to those who complain because this is the best way to lose entisiasm in a story that for this reason many times is abandoned

in any case good job and my best wishes for your project!

Sincerely

Last edited:

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
in my case wasn't as you saying because in August the game was at the start and captures my attention
I do not like o play games that are in the first stateof development and in fact I waited until today patiently to start playing with SoD becausethe developer answered me with a replay

I'm back only yesterday and i was very happy to see if the game was in an advanced state of development since fio to yesterday I thought that after almost 6 months the game might be at a good point to be played by me to maybe I would start supporting the developer.

As you can see if you serach for my post in this thread

View attachment 3138363

and than I was unsulted as i was a stranger of this thread or as I was a well know complainer about updates... but it is not like that in my case
i never push developers to make updates every 2 3 weeks as was answered to me by the developer in August. I know the processing time and prefer consistent updates in fact I came back with such hope because I had received the response I posted to you more than 5 months ago...
and as they tell me they will do small updates every 3 weeks I come back after 6 months expecting to find not much, but at least 4-5 updates

just Yesterday I said that I understood that it had been optimistic to respond to me... and I also understand that at the start of the developing phase, in posting the developers was very enthusiastic but my expectations were great! i don't understand why they felt insulted by a simple question and the event that my expectations were a bit disappointed....

maybe I will have to wait another six months before I come back so it will be past the 2 or 2.5 year promo planned

i hope the developer can write the game he had planned without listening to those who complain because this is the best way to lose entisiasm in a story that for this reason many times is abandoned

Sincerely
1701604613247.png

I'm confused:
- everything is still there,
- everything is going just as planned,
- you could not come back after "6" months, because we released the game 3 months ago.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018

I'm back only yesterday and i was very happy to see if the game was in an advanced state of development since up to yesterday I thought that after almost 6 months the game might be at a good point to be played by me to maybe I would start supporting the developer.

As you can see if you search for my post in this thread

View attachment 3138363

and than I was insulted as i was a stranger of this thread or as I was a well know complainer about updates... but it is not like that in my case

maybe I will have to wait another six months before I come back so it will be past the first year of the 2 or 2.5 year planned for complete the game

Sincerely
Please go outside and get some fresh air. This developer makes commitments and follows through with them. So many douche bag developers out there taking from fans and not giving Jack shit back.

Refreshing to see a developer have a plan and execute on it. People need to spread the word on this guy and get him the exposure he needs

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
View attachment 3138463

I'm confused:
- you could not come back after "6" months, because we released the game 3 months ago.
I added that guy to ignore a long long long time ago. History of trolling and aggravation in other threads, in my opinion. This thread has been fairly positive and friendly so far, lets keep it that way.

Great Job and keep up the good work Fooxied.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
View attachment 3138463

I'm confused:
Dont worry :cool: Its a good time for update. I can wait for a new content and big updates even over month. Just keep you work on high level and good content. Thats more important that week or two slip with content. Sadly so many good project dies becouse ppl get mad waiting for new updates that were low lvl like. Its a good strategy to inform all about time shedule of projects. it keep your fans a collective. Its not a shame to change date of update, you know how life can be like so most ppl here will understand if you say honest how things going on. I like this project mutch. It got big potencial. I personaly see so many content and posibilites to evolve this game for a great title. Also i want to thank You for your affords to continue this project as a high level piece of art. So best wisches.. and dont get everything to personal, somethimes ppl can get weird.. ;)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
View attachment 3138463

I'm confused:
My bad I my memory was bad this time
as i said i come here 5 months ago in August and I was remember that the planned tags was in the Developer Notes..... there was no notification in my account about this game... i get notification when I back because the update was posted in October but for some reason i received notifications only at the end of November .

I'm really interested to download when the story will be more advanced!

sorry your first release was in the end of August here and i was hoping for at lest 4 updates! in november
but I'm not in hurry!

My bad... thanks for your post!
I will take a look for the next update...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: GrimX95
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes