DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

We are almost there!

Hello, dear supporters!
Our update is nearly complete as we're dedicating 48 hours /day to ensure everything is perfect. If all goes as planned, there shouldn't be any delays. I wanted to quickly share this update with you and upload a preview render from the upcoming release. Shortly, I'll post the entire changelog detailing the numerous changes in this new update. There are really a lot of them, so you can see that we really didn't waste this time and put a lot of work into it.
Wishing you all a great Tuesday, and we'll be in touch SOON!

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020

We are almost there!

Hello, dear supporters!
Our update is nearly complete as we're dedicating 48 hours /day to ensure everything is perfect. If all goes as planned, there shouldn't be any delays. I wanted to quickly share this update with you and upload a preview render from the upcoming release. Shortly, I'll post the entire changelog detailing the numerous changes in this new update. There are really a lot of them, so you can see that we really didn't waste this time and put a lot of work into it.
Wow sooo much excited

Reactions: tom882
Jan 20, 2022

We are almost there!

Hello, dear supporters!
Hello...Hello! WHo is this lucky fellow?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020

We are almost there!

Hello, dear supporters!
Damn Dev. I'm hard looking at the scene!
I'm starting to imagine "another person" instead of Riley. No good...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't know, how you found it so quick as we just get approved, but here we are :lepew:
Will steam make you censor any parts of your game, (I hope not) I know they can be real picky about having lewd scenes at schools and have made other devs change their scenes:(

Dec 28, 2017

We are almost there!

Hello, dear supporters!
Whats the planned release date?

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes