FMag

Aug 1, 2019
1700945514448.png

October wallpaper created for IDisagree for his support of the Lover+ tier (to view it you must join any tier, due to Patreon rules).
If you also want to get a fully custom wallpaper with the character(s) you like in a particular pose/outfit/place then this tier is still available!
___
In next week we will announce the precise release date of the next update, its progress and maybe some bonus renders!

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
View attachment 3118181

October wallpaper created for IDisagree for his support of the Lover+ tier (to view it you must join any tier, due to Patreon rules).
If you also want to get a fully custom wallpaper with the character(s) you like in a particular pose/outfit/place then this tier is still available!
___
In next week we will announce the precise release date of the next update, its progress and maybe some bonus renders!
That's a nice wallpaper!

Feb 8, 2023
I think the guy will be the first or one of the first, Riley will tease him for a while, maybe he'll watch her change clothes, maybe she'll let him touch her boobs once, and maybe when they make a lot of money from the streamer they'll decide to celebrate with a alcohol and then it'll just happen. As for the gangbang, it's clearly a college guy. Events can unfold in many ways, a party, smoking marijuana, alcohol, or just a strong desire for sex in all three.

Reactions: Obranyi

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
You probably mean other project because this Dev is not a milker (y)
yeah, we're just getting started. i wouldn't put my trust on him that much, most of those disappointing devs started looking so promising as well. i aint opposing you, just saying that you should give it some time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
yeah, we're just getting started. i wouldn't put my trust on him that much, most of those disappointing devs started looking so promising as well. i aint opposing you, just saying that you should give it some time.
Of course time will tell. Hope on better that Fooxied and his team won't fall down in future like many other Dev's into making 1-2 updates per year with shit milking content.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hey hey!

Hoping you're all rocking in this nearly-December! Time for the news you've all been eagerly awaiting! So, drumroll please... We're officially dropping the bombshell that the brand new update - episode 2.0, is hitting your screens on Friday, December 8th! If all goes according to plan and nothing throws a wrench in our gears, we should be golden by then. There's still a truckload of work waiting for us though.

As you can see, the written part of the update is pretty much good to go. By the end of November, we should finish that part of the project. Now, onto the game's visual shenanigans. I've got just two scenes left to whip up and a handful of cool additions we're itching to throw into the mix. Coding? On the right track. We're eyeing Thursday to kick off testing as well.

There's a heap of work ahead, but we're psyched to finally unveil what we've been cooking up for the past month and a half and if nothing gets in our way we should be able to achieve it (my fiancée is sick, so keep your fingers crossed that she doesn't infect me).
A little preview and maybe a change log will appear again soon. I hope you are looking forward to it as much as we are!

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes