Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Turkey. In the last few years, it has become almost impossible for us to actually spend money in dollars and euros. Even Steam couldn't stand this anymore, so they removed local pricing and switched to dollars.
Fuck government, or who are responsible for this :mad:

Reactions: CyberL4d

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
She's a grown woman, her boobs don't grow by themselves naturallly anymore!
Dev, not top big, please, otherwise She doesn't look anymore like my wife!
Actually if You could make her wear a pair of glasses sometimes...

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Fooxied, may I suggest one thing to improve, it would be better if instead of pictures with Riley's body in clothed or lingerie clothes on description of tiers on Patreon you have her beautiful and sexy face, with different emotions. Her body is super nice, but we can't see her lovely face.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Fooxied, may I suggest one thing to improve, it would be better if instead of pictures with Riley's body in clothed or lingerie clothes on description of tiers on Patreon you have her beautiful and sexy face, with different emotions. Her body is super nice, but we can't see her lovely face.
Yeah, patreon changed the tier images lately for some reason. I should take a look on it one day, but I'm really busy with the update right now.

Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah, patreon changed the tier images lately for some reason. I should take a look on it one day, but I'm really busy with the update right now.
Of course, when you have time ;) Because everything else is very good, nothing to suggest except maybe game moments. I will wait for scene with Riley having fun with other man, or neighbor boy:devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes