greyab

Apr 14, 2022
are we able to access the construction site or the path to the forest? just wondering if I have missed something that enables access to those locations.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
are we able to access the construction site or the path to the forest? just wondering if I have missed something that enables access to those locations.
the path to the forest is not yet. Now the other one I had even forgotten :LOL:

Nythil118

Nov 16, 2021
Okay, that's probably my new favorite review. People come here to hate, getting used to it, but receiving 1 star and telling that Riley is a boy is too much. Nothing to do with it, but I am getting to feel dizzy with all those comments here. Probably will just drop my weapon and step out of F95zone.
to be honest he is a moron, ive played it full and find it fun. JUst I figured by now i couldve already had her do it with someone else instead of baldy. I know youre game is still going on and improving. i hope you the best and dont quit just yet on f95 most people will complain about everything and anything. i do wish to support your game. but i'm waiting too see if the game goes off in a direction i can get behind on. i hope this makes sense. too everyone anyone who reads this

Chris0021

Sep 7, 2018
hey guys im kinda lost, does anyone knows where can i find the crown and the polaroid camera for the stag night objective?

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Can't remember what time of time it was, but the only time I've been able to access the forest path in the park was soon after meeting Ivy at the boutique, as she was jogging in the park. Construction site has always been blocked and will presumably open in future updates.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
We will take a look on it, thanks!
Another hot update, each one is getting better than the last, loved seeing my fave girl Madison as the stripper at the party. (just wish we would have actually seen her stripping naked , but her & Riley together was hot as hell and their kissing too. Hope you can add Riley and Madison as regular waitress and stripper or both as strippers and one can distract hubby so the other can go in the restroom and offer bj's and sex for cash :love: Its also pretty funny that every cock Riley sees in this game is huge compared to hubbys:ROFLMAO: had a question and didnt see it asked on the last few pages, was the school gloryhole bathroom scene just one click of that sex wheel, or was she able to complete it in this update, cause i could only get to the 1st part of that wheel in this update, picture below what im talking about
sodscreenshot0001.png

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Need the ability to rename her. That way those who want to put themselves in her shoes(female players and guys who have trans fantasies) or those who want to give her the name of someone they know(and would love to corrupt), van get more immersion.

Aug 20, 2023
Another hot update, each one is getting better than the last, loved seeing my fave girl Madison as the stripper at the party. (just wish we would have actually seen her stripping naked , but her & Riley together was hot as hell and their kissing too. Hope you can add Riley and Madison as regular waitress and stripper or both as strippers and one can distract hubby so the other can go in the restroom and offer bj's and sex for cash :love: Its also pretty funny that every cock Riley sees in this game is huge compared to hubbys:ROFLMAO: had a question and didnt see it asked on the last few pages, was the school gloryhole bathroom scene just one click of that sex wheel, or was she able to complete it in this update, cause i could only get to the 1st part of that wheel in this update, picture below what im talking about
View attachment 3159883
How did you get that gloryhole scene, how do I get Riley to interact? :unsure:

Reactions: Nmber naine
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes