bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
For collectible 10, get this error log. Do not know if that is in the base code or an error from the compressed version...

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
How did you get that gloryhole scene, how do I get Riley to interact? :unsure:
Think you have to be wearing the schoolgirl uniform and use that toilet a few days in a row to see the dick initially appear, but the handjob only appeared after most of the quests were completed, in my case. Doesn't appear to be reliant on the time of day, as I always used the toilet before class in the morning and Raiha got it in the afternoon, a few posts up.

Reactions: thefee

sk_cool

May 25, 2018
Another hot update, each one is getting better than the last, loved seeing my fave girl Madison as the stripper at the party. (just wish we would have actually seen her stripping naked , but her & Riley together was hot as hell and their kissing too. Hope you can add Riley and Madison as regular waitress and stripper or both as strippers and one can distract hubby so the other can go in the restroom and offer bj's and sex for cash :love: Its also pretty funny that every cock Riley sees in this game is huge compared to hubbys:ROFLMAO: had a question and didnt see it asked on the last few pages, was the school gloryhole bathroom scene just one click of that sex wheel, or was she able to complete it in this update, cause i could only get to the 1st part of that wheel in this update, picture below what im talking about
View attachment 3159883
awesome I am not getting this scene I believe I have missed this under achievement can you please share your save file? Thanks

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
"Forced", nice term to use in an adult game.. you are not force doing anything...

The Dev create a new place in the map called: Safe-Space for those they feel "forced"
Must have a lot of free time to post empty answers... It is forced if you have no agency over the action MC takes. You should have the option to choose which scenes you engage... I.e. At the Beach party with Ivy you can choose to kiss her more or stop it. Why not give such a choice for sucking the dean off?

What game did you think you started?

The first page of every game here has this

Overview:
"Follow the steps of Riley, a girl who moves from a small town to the city to help her husband pursue his dreams. While Mike is busy with his bar, Riley supports him wholeheartedly and often puts others’ well-being above her own. This leads her into unexpected situations, where she discovers more about her true self and deepest desires. She explores her sexuality in college and unravels her fantasies, takes on the role of a waitress at the bar, engages in activities with an elderly neighbor, streams adventures with his grandson and that's just the tip of the mountain. Riley’s world is opening wide in front of her, and she waits for you to explore it. "

That's called an Overview. Above that at the very top are these things called TAGS.

Maybe you missed the Blackmail - Cheating Corruption Tags??

Cheating - Who was she going to cheat on if not the husband? Did you think the husband would be the only one groping her? Are you upset that you didn't seemingly bother to READ any of this?

Again, if i can choose to kiss or not to kiss Ivy, why not give such option in the scene with the dean. You also get a possible option for your weekly pay (not implemented yet i guess)... Evrywhere there are choices but at such a crucial scene where MC really cheats for the first time, there isnt... Its dumb.

Anyhoe, at least now i know how the game will play out.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
This is both a great example of what sandbox games do right, and a good example of what sandbox games get wrong.
  • The former hopefully don't need to be mentioned (sexy content, good quest progressions, variety of content, etc.)
  • The latter should be painfully obvious ("construction" building that is a clickable location from the start yet never has any content, numerous times when the bar or sexshop are closed preventing quest progression, lots of dead time clicking on locations that don't have content, content promises like "I need to go home and masturbate in the shower" that don't follow-thru [i.e. there is no masturbation content in the shower], boring patches of repeatable text that is completely meaningless, etc.)
Overall, it's pretty damn amazing for a second release (if I'm understanding correctly that this is only the 2nd release and the 1st/original release was in August.)

There is a lot of fucking content (literally and figuratively) that I'm looking forward to in this game.

Looking forward to the next release (I am hoping for March, but have no basis for that) and more Debauchery...
1702197997391.png

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello DEV I'm stuck here. I repeat all days same routine: wake up - university, gym, bar. What I have to do ?

1702198566037.png

Apr 26, 2021
I updated my original post for the collectibles if anyone is missing some. Some are connected to scenes and others you need to purchase. These should be all the fox collectibles you need to find.
i need the school girl one, where did you get it?

Im gonna try to write/remember where i got each of mine:
Kitchen: on painting
Neighbour apartment: terrace in tree
elijah room: can't remeber too well where it was, think on window
Inside boutique: don't go left or right in flower pot next to dressing room
Park Left entrance: in tree(right side tree if not mistaken)
Park right entrance:in tree(most left tree if not mistaken
University:
library: on book on desk
Boys bathroom: on rubbish bin
corridor: in plant close to dean office(this might be wrong, there might be one in the plants next to miguel, when you just enter the university

I am missing one(edit found it in secretary room on board)

Edit: new colletibles v2.0:
blaze home: close to candles
blaze patio: in potted plants
beach: close to tent (left side pc screen)
Beach shack: in flags
gym reception: on mug on shelf
gym locker room: next to door in bin

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Is my save bugged ? I can't seem to buy the dress for the objective "party outfit" and I can't seem to trigger "mike's lucky day" event. I'm playing with a save from the first version.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Is my save bugged ? I can't seem to buy the dress for the objective "party outfit" and I can't seem to trigger "mike's lucky day" event. I'm playing with a save from the first version.
The old saves should work, but we already encountered few that were indeed bugged. You should try with new one, if nothing else works.

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Definitely a frustrating game at times from the sandbox elements, but most of the content will present itself to you over time, some you'll stumble across by chance and the rest will require research and/or forum questions to solve. :)

One part that really confused me was the Dean's punishment, as it started automatically twice as I entered Madison's office, but after getting canned responses from both Madison and the Dean on other occasions, I stopped checking his office after getting Madison's usual response. Imagine my surprise when I went in to see the Dean anyway (mostly out of frustration) and the third punishment session suddenly initiated! Possibly a bug? Players start forming their own behaviour patterns based on how they think the game works, which can throw them off badly when they get it wrong.

Like all games, this one is a work in progress, but when it works, it does so exceptionally well. Fooxied will be deciding what works and what doesn't from player feedback, so the final product should be even better.

Reactions: Fooxied

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
Hello boys I just discovered this game and I really enjoyed it. I think the build-up is fantastic even though I'm not a a big fan of sandbox games. I have one question though. How do I get the scene in the attachment? I played all the routes yet didn't catch it?

5.jpg

Dec 28, 2017
Another hot update, each one is getting better than the last, loved seeing my fave girl Madison as the stripper at the party. (just wish we would have actually seen her stripping naked , but her & Riley together was hot as hell and their kissing too. Hope you can add Riley and Madison as regular waitress and stripper or both as strippers and one can distract hubby so the other can go in the restroom and offer bj's and sex for cash :love: Its also pretty funny that every cock Riley sees in this game is huge compared to hubbys:ROFLMAO: had a question and didnt see it asked on the last few pages, was the school gloryhole bathroom scene just one click of that sex wheel, or was she able to complete it in this update, cause i could only get to the 1st part of that wheel in this update, picture below what im talking about
View attachment 3159883
Are there more hidden scenes like this?

Aug 20, 2023
Must have a lot of free time to post empty answers... It is forced if you have no agency over the action MC takes. You should have the option to choose which scenes you engage... I.e. At the Beach party with Ivy you can choose to kiss her more or stop it. Why not give such a choice for sucking the dean off?

Again, if i can choose to kiss or not to kiss Ivy, why not give such option in the scene with the dean. You also get a possible option for your weekly pay (not implemented yet i guess)... Evrywhere there are choices but at such a crucial scene where MC really cheats for the first time, there isnt... Its dumb.

Anyhoe, at least now i know how the game will play out.
I agree with you. Without the option to choose, we saw that Riley wanted to take that dick and she liked it and she let it cum in her mouth, it was clear that Riley's fidelity with her husband does not depend on us. She wants to cheat, Riley will become a little whore. Nothing against it, but I think she should have more choices, including the choice for her to pay her weekly debt with her ass. :cool:

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Hello boys I just discovered this game and I really enjoyed it. I think the build-up is fantastic even though I'm not a a big fan of sandbox games. I have one question though. How do I get the scene in the attachment? I played all the routes yet didn't catch it?

View attachment 3161275
It is bonus content, available after adding the code.

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes