VN Ren'Py Steps to Fame [v0.1] [LimWick]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

LimWick

Jun 2, 2024
banner.png

Overview:
You leave your family home with your only friend, trying to hold on to life in a new place. Just when you think your life will progress monotonously, a woman you encounter will completely change your life. Ordinary things will no longer be part of your routine.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-01
Release Date: 2024-06-01
Developer: LimWick -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

ab_4.jpg cf_151.jpg cf_187.jpg cf_230.jpg cst_4.jpg mhs_79.jpg mhs_125.jpg sc_16.jpg sc_45.jpg st_92.jpg st_dream_10_1.jpg str_39.jpg str_160.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hello, I am a very new developer, and this is my first project. I tried to learn everything while working on this, and I know I have many shortcomings. I promise to do my best to improve myself. I am looking forward to your critiques as they are very important for my development. Thank you all in advance.
1717296822451.png
...thx for the share....good luck....
Why the MC look so Beta male, the women literally look taller and have more muscle mass than him.
..manlets need love too.....

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Damn renders are top class. At least in previews. Is this going to be another 'quick updates for few months and change it to every 6 month?'

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
the pics and the story are promissing so i will definitely give it a try. hope it's worth downloading) wish you all the best with your project

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes