VN Ren'Py Steps to Fame [v0.1] [LimWick]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
its me or this lady's have a problem in the eyes????....seems like a shota protagonist,the mc looks bad...skinny,weak,....rdy for fendom and sissy play.....and the ntr will not be far away by the looking......
It's you :KEK:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
First impressions and non-exhaustive Review.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace :(

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
well i need to say this.......what makes a women fall for a man: wallet a big one with lot of money to spend,.2 -nice personality,alone doesnt cut so number 1 with number2 will be fine,. 3- handsome guy with a good debeloping body and not an asshole,[if have money better],.4- abig dick doesnt cut alone but if comes with money or a nice personality and handsomee will be almost a dream,....so many vn's now come with a mc that its a doormat,a "normal" dick[if for you 6 inches is normal,well someone lyed to you or still is lying to you,]. mc is an asshole no personality and a doormat,fuck that gaem,..mc is rdy to being a slave for a women ,and is open for a good cuckoldy seesion ,isnt worth the time..
so if the script is good enough we can approach this without being in the skin of the mc,but for me i cant play agame wich demans from me inmersion and i get shit for it......this here ,gets me ....to close to call,so after maybe a new profreader,and a couple of tweeks [strabism is a common thing but man ,this ladys all of them are looking me funny]......

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I personally don't care much about the personality of the MC as long as the game has either harem or incest with nice renders but ofcourse if it has NTR/sharing, it's a HUGE nooo View attachment 3696498
I agree with you on almost everything, except for the personality, I think personality is very important.
For example I wouldn't mind if the MC is small and not so strong, but if on top of that he lets himself be pushed around, then he's a lost case. (n)
On the other hand give him a strong personality, character and intelligence/astute, and the physique becomes less important.;)

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
The premise of the game is quite promising, but the writing for MC is atrocious. The way MC behaved just make zero sense and he wouldn't survive in real life. It's just such a bizarre decision to write a character behaving like this. Need a job but acting like a dumbass to everyone. MC is quickly becoming among the most unlikable character in any game. I'm just confused.

Sadly, as I continue playing the game, it feels like pretty much every character is written poorly. Mira and MC constantly bickering despite supposedly being the only friend they have is bad. Drex wanting to protect the famous supermodel and decided that the guy he just fired from his small cafe for having shitty work attitude is the right person to be her PA (as if being able to fight well is a job requirement for PA). The supermodel with 73M followers is driving the car herself and picking up the PA, and again, constant bickering.

My brain fucking hurts. Feels like this game will be one of those constant skip and just see pictures.
- I've set the game on "Ignore" already - the dialogues between the MC and all the others are a pain in the ass to read. Sorry, dev: the renders a quite good, but...

best regards

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Well, my grandma once said: "if you cannot say anything nice, don't say anything at all" so I try at least to be nice.

Story, yeah let's just say "been there, done that" like a thousand times.

Renders are on the better side. I daresay they are the best part here.

Music is... well not overly used at least, but a bit annoying.

The dialogues, starting with the one while moving with the best (female) friend via public transportation (great idea btw...) uff. It is not the worst I had, but it is failing so hard trying to be funny (the music accompaning it at least makes me think it is supposed to be) that it is almost tragic. The english itself is also a bit "off", nothing to major but still.

Sex (dream) scene is decent, not that I am to fond of fantasizing about fucking a woman I just have seen for 10 seconds - but I guess I am a minority on this site with it - you horndogs.

Then more dialogue with the best friend, and - how surprising - they don't even know how the place they move in looks like. Does anyone in the world (other than homeless people finally finding ANYTHING) really do that?

More strange dialogues with best friend, man and woman he meets on the street, talking to a coffee shop owner looking for a job. I guess the MC thinks he some kind of court-jester, but it is pretty much light cringe most of the time.

Next day, MC wakes up early - does litterally nothing but is still late to work... makes no sense. But doesn't matter in the end. MC daydreams on his way to work - some flashback about his father saying to him he should do what makes him happy. MC is even more late to work, or let's say he doesn't even arrive because he is fired.

MC still arrives at the coffee shop to collect his salary for the 3 hours he worked the day before, beats up 3 guys, dialogue get's weirder with each line. Also adressing females as "him", "he" or "this guy" tells me something about the whereabouts of the dev.

Lands a new job and already thinks about moving again with his best friend. Yeah sure, you just moved in 1 day ago and your best friend spent most of the first day to clean the place up.

Lands another job as a assistant bodyguard to some internetmodel, that is the niece of the coffeeshop owner. For some reason both enroll in some blessed kids university and that is all folks.

Is it good? Nah, for me at least it is more "meh.
Is it bad? Not really, but it is nothing that stands out and that could be a problem because there are so many VNs.

So in conclusion 3/5. Maybe 3,5/5 if you can look past the strange talking. I see the work that went into it and for this at least I give a thumbs up.

Try it out, but I really doubt this will become anyone's favorite - with version 1 at least.

Oh yeah and why does the MC always sweat when everyone else does not? Some kind of thyroid dysfunction?

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Physical aspect ain't no big deal imo.
Personality, attitude and demeanour are most important.
Though gonna give this the benefit of doubt, its just at the introductory stages. Maybe dev is aiming for character growth & development for MC.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes