VN Ren'Py Steps to Fame [v0.1] [LimWick]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
the game as a whole is not bad, the plot, the characters are perfectly worked out, but the musical component in this game is not enough, every music is suitable for every moment, so let's see what happens next.
What version of the game has you played that the dialogues make sense? I wish the music would be the worst problem, just MUTE it and fire up Spotify.

Peace :(

Reactions: qaywsx

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Probably not this case, theoretically you have to be an adult to use Tinder (in practice, you can set up an account even if you are a minor)
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If you don't know what it's about, it's always about money!

Who is the biggest audience for this type of "art" (games)?
Males, age 12-16
(before having sex with another person for the first time, which depends mainly on where they live)
To attract these customers, the MC has to either be "like them" (teen vibe, if you know what I mean) or be... an idol to them? or smth.
Not Chad Tyrone or any other bully, because these are the guys they see every day at school -> which isn't fun if you're a weak beta male (...I think?)
Do I have to explain why women are "too big"? and they have huge tits/butts...yes, teenage boys have VERY predictable dreams! sex with the teacher is first on the list
:cool::LOL::ROFLMAO:
The one in this has the face of a 30yo though. Just not the body.

edit: And if that's the case, it should have the shota tag so we can filter it out.

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
It's just that everyone has the same standard height in DAZ3D. 6 ft. Everyone.
I believe that some "base" models, like victoria, michael, even the default genesis* ones, have their dimentions mentioned in daz store though it may be that the platform ( daz studio software) equals them all out? I will have to check though if my memory serves there are height and in general size differences between models. Negligible in some, greater in others. I definately remember BlueJante's models are quite different both in size and dimentions.

edit: just checked a model I have in my wishlist and it does have dimentions, though it definately is not the case for every model.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
The Dev must of paid or got his friends to write reviews because there is no way that flowery written second review is legit. The English is so bad you struggle to understand what is being said to whom and often makes no sense taken at face value, you need to decipher it first. The only thing good about this VN are the renders, it desperately needs an English speaker to correct 80% of the script because its painful to read right now.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
The Dev must of paid or got his friends to write reviews because there is no way that flowery written second review is legit. The English is so bad you struggle to understand what is being said to whom and often makes no sense taken at face value, you need to decipher it first. The only thing good about this VN are the renders, it desperately needs an English speaker to correct 80% of the script because its painful to read right now.
Yeah, if that shit isn't just copypasta from chatgpt, I'll eat my hat.

kk123456

Mar 14, 2019
yeah the next vn with an mc that looks like a schoolboy with all the women a head taller, more like a femdom i bet humilation is the next tag....yeah little guys also need love,yes, but not in my games please
It's not your game, it's the developer's game. Stupid monkey lmao.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
Damn renders are top class. At least in previews. Is this going to be another 'quick updates for few months and change it to every 6 month?'
You need to give these developers a break. They do have other lives, ones not dedicated to just keeping you entertained. If a developer can get a game out every month,Great! But, expect one every 6 months or so. Waiting gives you the chance to play other games & enjoy yourself.

evilution382

Oct 17, 2018
That revew is so blatantly AI

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
it should have the shota tag so we can filter it out.

Yes, that would be convenient.

But! there are no kids anywhere here, because there can't be any. Only adults (young).
Theoretically.
If there are no (very)young boys, there cant be a "shota" tag, because otherwise that would be illegal.

FatGiant - yeah, whatever (y)

I'll eat my hat
I think your hat is safe
:cool: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: FatGiant

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Yes, that would be convenient.

But! there are no kids anywhere here, because there can't be any. Only adults (young).
Theoretically.
If there are no (very)young boys, there cant be a "shota" tag, because otherwise that would be illegal.
There are 364 games on this site with that tag.... :unsure:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Out of those sample images can someone please tell
me which is the milf or which are the milfs? And which are younger?

Sorry this sounds rude...but to me they all look pretty close to the same age. BUT
I'm not great at guessing ages.

Thanks so much

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
wtf is happening with those fakes review[ratings}]? are ppl mad ,bllond or thy are fucking ai's......

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
wtf is happening with those fakes review[ratings}]? are ppl mad ,bllond or thy are fucking ai's......
Probably paid reviews. No game details, no real reviewing.

I think this Dev will pay the price for this. Their choice...

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Some must be from the same dev or a friend and others well... Some people in this forum give 5 stats to anything with decent renders. Sad stuff.

Reactions: Hollibolli

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
First impressions and non-exhaustive Review.

Reported all 5 Star reviews as fake. As anyone can see from the screenshots provided by FatGiant alone, this is just terrible. Nobody, who is neither a friend of the "dev" or was not paid for lieing, would give 5 stars. If it is a multi account that belongs to the "dev", than he is just disgusting.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes