VN Ren'Py Steps to Fame [v0.1] [LimWick]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Leaving your family home with your best friend, you strive to settle into life in an unfamiliar place.
Just when you believe your life is set to continue in a monotonous routine, an encounter with a woman will utterly transform it.
From that point on, your life will be anything but ordinary.

I strived to polish the overview, I didn't want to utterly transform it. :sneaky:

The game looks very interesting. Thanks, for the share.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
if you wanna improve things,you should start with the dialogues
it is terrible to read when the pronouns are so terrible messed up.
you should start with proofreading urgendly....

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The premise of the game is quite promising, but the writing for MC is atrocious. The way MC behaved just make zero sense and he wouldn't survive in real life. It's just such a bizarre decision to write a character behaving like this. Need a job but acting like a dumbass to everyone. MC is quickly becoming among the most unlikable character in any game. I'm just confused.

Sadly, as I continue playing the game, it feels like pretty much every character is written poorly. Mira and MC constantly bickering despite supposedly being the only friend they have is bad. Drex wanting to protect the famous supermodel and decided that the guy he just fired from his small cafe for having shitty work attitude is the right person to be her PA (as if being able to fight well is a job requirement for PA). The supermodel with 73M followers is driving the car herself and picking up the PA, and again, constant bickering.

My brain fucking hurts. Feels like this game will be one of those constant skip and just see pictures.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I give the dev credit for the effort, but the dialogue is just not good. It really should be rewritten from the start.
The whole taking a picture with the girl scene was odd. I guess the intent didn't make it through translation well.

Good luck, limwick.

PS: I know what the dev is shooting for. It's just didn't come through translation well. So, it's not fair to judge it by the dialogue alone. The renders are good, so if the dialogue is improved, the game could become what the dev intened.

Last edited:

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Good quality renders, decent assets and models. This shit is gonna be abandoned by the 3rd or 4th update isn't it?
With how things have been going lately for new, good looking, games... I'd say this is a spot on prediction.. Think I'll wait a little while and see, I don't want to start another one just for it to be abandoned too.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I'm going to ask a better question. Is this game going to be protagonist-centric? View attachment 3696323
source: https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html
Important questions LimWick
first there will be content and final harem?
second will there be incest?
And finally, is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, such as Lesbians, NTR of almost all kinds (well netori = MC steals someone else's girl is acceptable)

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes