-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
any guide or walkthrough, really confusing playing this game , need a hint system
how to trigger events in the latest version?
I don't believe there's any full walkthrough, although I have made several posts in this thread to try to help others figure out how to progress. (Maybe I should make a walkthrough at some point, but I'm too busy at the moment to manage it.) If you scroll up this page a bit, I included links to most of those posts I've already made. Hopefully those different posts will help you. If you have already done whatever I've posted before and still have a question, I'll try to answer it.
in bathtub scene what are these question mark?
Those indicate "locked" actions. Choose actions that do not have the question marks first. As you make progress and repeat the bathtub scene again, the question marks will start changing to other icons. Each time a new icon is shown, do that in order to continue to progress (and get a new scene).

Reactions: sidsan

DarkNova90

Jun 22, 2019
Okay, I am struggling with finding Victoria to finish Jane's story. I currently have Jane's bathroom completely finished (afaik, this ends with the boobjob), but she is still stuck on "No" every night. Sarah I have seen all 3 webcam scenes, and she spanks MC while masturbating in the bathroom (unsure if this is the end for her currently).

Despite masturbating in the morning (caught and not caught), not masturbating in the morning, drunk or not drunk, etc, I can't seem to find where to progress. Any assistance?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Okay, I am struggling with finding Victoria to finish Jane's story. I currently have Jane's bathroom completely finished (afaik, this ends with the boobjob), but she is still stuck on "No" every night. Sarah I have seen all 3 webcam scenes, and she spanks MC while masturbating in the bathroom (unsure if this is the end for her currently).

Despite masturbating in the morning (caught and not caught), not masturbating in the morning, drunk or not drunk, etc, I can't seem to find where to progress. Any assistance?
https://f95zone.to/threads/stolen-destiny-v0-1-5-liebrio.25284/page-23#post-6543098

Does that post help? How many times have you massaged Jane?

DarkNova90

Jun 22, 2019
I'm pretty sure I have done more than 10 at this point, but I don't know for sure. Thanks for the quick response, cookie. I figured I missed something. I will push into the massage more and see what happens. Do I need to massage on Monday night, considering Sarah is in the bath on Mondays?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, I just did it 5 more times (I know for SURE I have done it at least ten times now). Get the scene with him grabbing her panties, then she dips, he sees his finger is wet, then says next update. Am I playing an older version? Says its 0.1.5.
OK, so you have the number of massages completed now. Can you walk me through exactly what you do to try to have Victoria show up — what day/time you expect her to arrive, what room you're in, whether you have prepared champagne in the afternoon for Jane first, etc.? There is probably one small thing (but important for progress based on the code) that is being missed somewhere.

DarkNova90

Jun 22, 2019
That's where I am getting confused, because it has to be something small. From what I understand, it needs to happen on a massage day, right? I've had Jane drunk and horny, only horny, I've been caught masturbating and not caught, and I've rubbed her ass in the morning when not caught masturbating.

Nothing seems to work on her massage days which is Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday: the days Sarah is in the bath. I have to be missing something stupid simple lol.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's where I am getting confused, because it has to be something small. From what I understand, it needs to happen on a massage day, right? I've had Jane drunk and horny, only horny, I've been caught masturbating and not caught, and I've rubbed her ass in the morning when not caught masturbating.

Nothing seems to work on her massage days which is Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday: the days Sarah is in the bath. I have to be missing something stupid simple lol.
You need to be in the living room on Monday evening and have massaged Jane 10 times (or more). Those are all the conditions required. Here is the conditional for the scene:
Python:
if theweekday == 1 and m_boss_meet == 0 and massage_m == 10:
    jump se_m_boss_meet_1
(Monday is the first theweekday, m stands for "mom"/Jane, and boss refers to Victoria, the boss of mom/Jane).

DarkNova90

Jun 22, 2019
Okay, there is part of me that is wondering if I already met Victoria. I was skipping through the massaging when trying to get through Sarah's story. I don't know what else to do at this point. May just need to start over? Unsure. Any other advice before I take the plunge? I must have something else missing.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Okay, there is part of me that is wondering if I already met Victoria. I was skipping through the massaging when trying to get through Sarah's story. I don't know what else to do at this point. May just need to start over? Unsure. Any other advice before I take the plunge? I must have something else missing.
No, unfortunately I have no other suggestions. I posted the code indicating requirements so you could see what the game expects. If you have already massaged Jane 10 times (where the MC has her cum on his fingers at the end), it's Monday night, and you're in the living room, the only reason you wouldn't see the meeting with her is if you already met her. (Having not met her yet is one of the conditions for the scene as well.)

If you happen to have already met her but have not yet continued with her story (there are 3 total scenes either with or referring to her), you might need to try to continue with the other scenes. But if you don't remember whether you ever met her or not, it makes finding the solution problematic, of course.

You could always open the developer console (you can use Unren.bat for this) and type the variables from the code above to see what their values are. Maybe one of them isn't high enough for some reason.

DarkNova90

Jun 22, 2019
I guess I will need to start over at this point, which is okay. I need to play the downloaded version anyways, and not on the web, so I can use that file thing. Thanks for all the help, Cookie!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I guess I will need to start over at this point, which is okay. I need to play the downloaded version anyways, and not on the web, so I can use that file thing. Thanks for all the help, Cookie!
That's too bad. I'm not sure what went wrong, but maybe my past posts in this thread can help you as you move forward. And I'll still be around, ofc, if you get stuck again; hopefully my track record will be better next time.

DarkNova90

Jun 22, 2019
That's too bad. I'm not sure what went wrong, but maybe my past posts in this thread can help you as you move forward. And I'll still be around, ofc, if you get stuck again; hopefully my track record will be better next time.
Ah nah man, nothing you did was poor lol. Ill just need to recheck stuff and go through it again. Oh well...get to experience watching Sarah and Jane get corrupted again <3

Geck174

Feb 19, 2021
I might be forgetting something, but I believe these are the steps for those.

Bathroom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jane's Bedroom
Help me, please. v0.1.5. Opened and went through everything that is available in this update. But there is a problem in the scenes with Jane. All scenes in the bathroom are open. All scenes are open when she is drunk and 100 horny comes to me at night. When I'm 100 horny too, she jumps on cock, MC cums, she licks. But when I'm 0-99 horny, she gives a blowjob. And here's the problem, as I found out from here, she swallows at the end. But I have Jen pulling out the cock and the MC cums in the air and then Jane kisses the cock goodbye. How to make Jane swallow? What did I miss?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Help me, please. v0.1.5. Opened and went through everything that is available in this update. But there is a problem in the scenes with Jane. All scenes in the bathroom are open. All scenes are open when she is drunk and 100 horny comes to me at night. When I'm 100 horny too, she jumps on cock, MC cums, she licks. But when I'm 0-99 horny, she gives a blowjob. And here's the problem, as I found out from here, she swallows at the end. But I have Jen pulling out the cock and the MC cums in the air and then Jane kisses the cock goodbye. How to make Jane swallow? What did I miss?
As of right now, she never swallows. She either grinds until she cums herself, or she finishes the blowjob but pulls it out of her mouth at the last second. So there is no error and no way to make her swallow right now. I assume you'll be able to get that later, but right now she won't do it.

Geck174

Feb 19, 2021
As of right now, she never swallows. She either grinds until she cums herself, or she finishes the blowjob but pulls it out of her mouth at the last second. So there is no error and no way to make her swallow right now. I assume you'll be able to get that later, but right now she won't do it.
Thanks for the reply, bro!

GamerNici

Feb 19, 2018
-CookieMonster666-
So I need your help. I have been looking in the posts for an answer but didn't find one.
I'm having trouble unlocking the last fantasy of Sahra. (Experimenting)
I have done all the spa stuff and the peeking. I masturbated white her behind me, but now I'm stuck in a kind of loop, where she is always 100% horny and no matter what I do, I can't get the spywere or the Laptop icon in her room. Can you help me out?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The fantasy of Sarah, or watching her masturbate at night? Neither the spyware availability on the MC's computer nor the laptop icon in Sarah's room are related to the MC's fantasy for experimenting. (For instance, I loaded a save before any of the nighttime masturbation event happens, and when the MC wakes up and masturbates in bed, he can see that fantasy just fine.)

I'll break the process down, one thing at a time:
If you still have issues after doing exactly all of the above, please tell me precisely what you have done already and where you are stuck. The more exact you are, the easier it will be for me to see what might be an issue.

Reactions: filochard

GamerNici

Feb 19, 2018
The fantasy of Sarah, or watching her masturbate at night? Neither the spyware availability on the MC's computer nor the laptop icon in Sarah's room are related to the MC's fantasy for experimenting. (For instance, I loaded a save before any of the nighttime masturbation event happens, and when the MC wakes up and masturbates in bed, he can see that fantasy just fine.)

I'll break the process down, one thing at a time:
If you still have issues after doing exactly all of the above, please tell me precisely what you have done already and where you are stuck. The more exact you are, the easier it will be for me to see what might be an issue.
Well I figured out the problem. I did not have her progress on Sundays in her room. Got it now, so thank you.
Also you can always buy the spyware, not just afternoons.
In case you were wondering, still had all the details of my progress writter before I noticed the sunday events:

So I am not stuck anymore.

Edit. Now I just need the last fantasy.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well I figured out the problem. I did not have her progress on Sundays in her room. Got it now, so thank you.
Also you can always buy the spyware, not just afternoons.
In case you were wondering, still had all the details of my progress writter before I noticed the sunday events:

So I am not stuck anymore.
I'm glad you figured it out. This game very heavily relies on other events having a certain level of progress before the event you want will continue. My general approach is:
  • Do Event A until I can't progress anymore
  • Do Event B until I can't progress anymore
  • Try Event A again: can I progress more?
    • Yes: Keep going with Event A until I can't continue it
    • No: Move to Event C instead
  • Do Event C until I can't progress anymore
. . . and so on.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes