Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.1.5 bug?

Can it be that when you find the key to fast for Sarahs Room that this is gamebreaking Sarah?

Sarah
3,4 & 5 I can`t unlock I see nothing that change when I talk with Sarah.

Jane is compled unlocked.

Here is my save I don`t know if somebody can see if it is true or not.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
0.1.5 bug?

Can it be that when you find the key to fast for Sarahs Room that this is gamebreaking Sarah?

Sarah
3,4 & 5 I can`t unlock I see nothing that change when I talk with Sarah.

Jane is compled unlocked.

Here is my save I don`t know if somebody can see if it is true or not.
Which "3,4 & 5" are you referring to: my post on this page or a different post somewhere in this thread?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Which "3,4 & 5" are you referring to: my post on this page or a different post somewhere in this thread?
I know in one message you have written it I found it not again and I don`t want to waste my time to read all messages to find it again.

These are the Fantasys I can play free from Sarah:

Sarah

1) Help Sister
2) Behind the Keyhole

And for the others (3, 4 & 5) I found nothing all the scenes are the same or the text.

The possible that I make a mistake can be so I upload my save so all can check if it is correct if some actions by Sarah is gamebreaking the game so you can`t unlock the others for Sarah.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know in one message you have written it I found it not again and I don`t want to waste my time to read all messages to find it again.

Sarah

1) Help Sister
2) Behind the Keyhole

And for the others (3, 4 & 5) I found nothing all the scenes are the same or the text.

The possible that I make a mistake can be so I upload my save so all can check if it is correct if some actions by Sarah is gamebreaking the game so you can`t unlock the others for Sarah.
Oh, I understand now. I downloaded your save, so I'll take a look to see what is required for those and let you know.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Sarah

1) Help Sister
2) Behind the Keyhole

I know this is answering more than what you've asked, but for future reference for everybody, here it all is.

Requirements to Unlock All Morning Fantasy Scenes
It's always possible I made a mistake somewhere, so if you find something is incorrect, let me know so I can edit the post and fix it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I know this is answering more than what you've asked, but for future reference for everybody, here it all is.
Nice to see how you can solve it had "nothing" to do with that what I said/wrote before.

I said before I get nothing new so for me I am stuck by Sarah the Question is why?

So I think something/or a action is gamebreaking Sarah. (Like in other Games when a Player done C and not A like other Players you have dead ends/gamebreaking save. The producer give choices and use self only one way as the right solution so all other choices get in the future dead ends and so a gamebreaking save.)

Without a walkthrough it is near impossible to say where the gamebreaking point is.

So I gave my save so that a Player/Producer can prove if he can unlock the others with the save or not when not it is clear that the Game have gamebreaking points in the game.

Maybe I have not right then it is clear that I want to know what step I have to do to prove it myself if the problem is then solved or not (for me and maybe other players).

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nice to see how you can solve it had "nothing" to do with that what I said/wrote before.
I don't really understand this sentence, but it doesn't matter. Like you say, it's hard to know where something went wrong in your playthrough. On the plus side, you can fix it for your latest save by opening the Ren'Py console and manually changing variable values, or you can use a save editor to do the same. After you save the variable changes, things should be unlocked that aren't now. Here is what the code for the fantasy menus looks like, so you can see existing values for variables in your game and adjust them as needed to the values in the code below. The label fjm_eng is for Jane; the label fsm_eng is for Sara.

Reactions: Badborg

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I don't really understand this sentence, but like you say, it's hard to know where something went wrong in your playthrough. On the plus side, you can fix it for your latest save by opening the Ren'Py console and manually changing variable values, or you can use a save editor to do the same. After you save the variable changes, things should be unlocked that aren't now. Below is the code for the fantasy menus, so you can see existing values for variables and adjust them as needed. The label fjm_eng is for Jane; the label fsm_eng is for Sara.
This is cheating the problem by many games we have had here that people said I have played to the end and get all and so on.

When you as player ask how you get this that you played for example played D free? No answers. I talked about 1 game with a producer [from another Game] (he have had a Discord channel) and checked with him what events are free and what events can`t play free because I am not a patreon (to get the cgs in the cg room). With his help some I can unlock and solve others not because they are buged so it was impossible to play them free normally. So it is clear all the people that talked here about the game and have had played all have cheated.

I can cheat the problem is not vanished. Sure for me maybe not for other players and when it is real that the game have gamebreaking bugs it is aso not good for the producer to win/get patreons. A game can only improve in my eyes when a producer get aso feedback about gamebreaking bugs or only bugs (then you can see if this is a lazy producer or not. If he fix the bugs or not and in which time.)

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is cheating the problem by many games we have had here that people said I have played to the end and get all and so on.

When you as player ask how you get this that you played for example played D free? No answers. I talked about 1 game with a producer [from another Game] (he have had a Discord channel) and checked with him what events are free and what events can`t play free because I am not a patreon (to get the cgs in the cg room). With his help some I can unlock and solve others not because they are buged so it was impossible to play them free normally. So it is clear all the people that talked here about the game and have had played all have cheated.

I can cheat the problem is not vanished. Sure for me maybe not for other players and when it is real that the game have gamebreaking bugs it is aso not good for the producer to win/get patreons. A game can only improve in my eyes when a producer get aso feedback about gamebreaking bugs or only bugs (then you can see if this is a lazy producer or not. If he fix the bugs or not and in which time.)
FFS, nobody said you had to use the method I mentioned. I said you could unlock what you think is broken in your game. I have my doubts about your claim though, if I'm honest. I played through with exactly zero problems and didn't cheat anything. I got all fantasy scenes and all of current content "endings" in the game. Just because you have had trouble yourself doesn't mean everybody else cheated.

If you're not able to unlock those fantasies, you either have a bugged copy of the game (possible, I suppose) or you haven't actually finished all content like you think you have. You even said yourself in a previous post that you're not willing to do a simple search on this thread for posts by me to find out what you have to do to complete events. And completing events is the only way to unlock those fantasies (unless you cheat).

So, you can: (1) fix your existing game using the console or modifying your saves; (2) actually take some time on this thread to find what's already been posted so you can finish events you clearly haven't completed; or (3) get your ass ignored because you only complain when I try to help. I've very specifically told you what's required. If those aren't unlocked for you, I can almost guarantee you haven't finished current content. I'm sorry, but I think I'm done trying to help you. I won't be responding to any replies you post. Bye now.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
FFS, nobody said you had to use the method I mentioned. I said you could unlock what you think is broken in your game. I have my doubts about your claim though, if I'm honest. I played through with exactly zero problems and didn't cheat anything. I got all fantasy scenes and all of current content "endings" in the game. Just because you have had trouble yourself doesn't mean everybody else cheated.

If you're not able to unlock those fantasies, you either have a bugged copy of the game (possible, I suppose) or you haven't actually finished all content like you think you have. You even said yourself in a previous post that you're not will to do a simple search on this thread for posts by me to find out what you have to do to complete events. And completing events is the only way to unlock those fantasies (unless you cheat).

So, you can: (1) fix your existing game using the console or modifying your saves; (2) actually take some time on this thread to find what's already been posted so you can finish events you clearly haven't completed; or (3) get your ass ignored because you only complain when I try to help. I've very specifically told you what's required. If those aren't unlocked for you, I can almost guarantee you haven't finished current content. I'm sorry, but I think I'm done trying to help you. I won't be responding to any replies you post. Bye now.
Have you read my text? No. Try my save and say if you have problems or not and then answer.

It is fine when you have no problems that helps nobody when you can`t help and see if the stuck is maded from the game because it is gamebreaking or the stuck is because a action is needed. And when a action is needed to tell the player what action is needed. So the player can try if the problem then is vanished or not.

In another game I have had the problem and the other not and the solution was for example that you can have only one version on your pc because the old makes trouble. And so on. So I report it so the Info is seen for all on the first side that you can have only the newest version on your pc because the old makes trouble (aso have had that I must delete the old save in the the appData) !!!

Normally when you played it without cheating it must be no problems to solve the Tuesday or the tanning salon to get further with my save. For me it changes nothing and I try not a month in game or so to came to the same solution I came before.

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Damn this game really needs a walkthrough, plus that starting scene pretty much ruined the mood of the game. Only reason I stuck around after that was because the girls look nice. Anyways good luck with the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Damn this game really needs a walkthrough, plus that starting scene pretty much ruined the mood of the game. Only reason I stuck around after that was because the girls look nice. Anyways good luck with the game.
I know they don't cover everything in the game, but I've posted many times in this thread what is required to advance different stories (specifically Jane/Mom and Sarah/Sister), so a huge amount of the guesswork should hopefully be removed. But yeah, if you don't like this for other reasons, those won't help.

Reactions: filochard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is the femdom path still planned in the game? When I started the game back in the first version, there was an obvious such option in a dream, but so far there are quite a few hints of such a development in the game.
Jane's friend and boss, Victoria, will likely be femdom; she's definitely a controlling boss. I also think it's possible the MC's boss (whom we almost never see other than the repeatable "work" option), could be a dom. People like Mrs. Miller (Amanda) or Mrs. White are just horny MILFs and not dominatrices.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes