-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there Mac version in the works?
I don't remember ever seeing it on Patreon. I would recommend trying to use an emulator (Parallels Desktop, CrossOverMac, BootCamp, VMware, VirtualBox). You can also make a port request, but you'll need to find a modder on the site who does Mac stuff. IDK of any offhand, but I do know they exist.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I don't know if this was asked already but can you do other thing with sister besides aggravating her and making her mad?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know if this was asked already but can you do other thing with sister besides aggravating her and making her mad?
Nothing physical yet really. The MC can spy on her via a program he puts on her computer, though, and via that he learns she's actively fantasizing about having sex with him. I assume she still won't be ready for actual intercourse, but probably will be more open to progressing things a bit physically soon.

Reactions: filochard

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Nothing physical yet really. The MC can spy on her via a program he puts on her computer, though, and via that he learns she's actively fantasizing about having sex with him. I assume she still won't be ready for actual intercourse, but probably will be more open to progressing things a bit physically soon.
And also in the bathroom there are some scenes with her. They are both naked and she's openly looking at MC while he's masturbating...
I agree she'll soon be ready...

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
And how do I do that?

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
I can't get the trigger for the laptop in Sarah's room to appear. Is there a requirement for it to happen, or is it another bug?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't get the trigger for the laptop in Sarah's room to appear. Is there a requirement for it to happen, or is it another bug?
Explain what you've done so far so we know what is missing. There is both a trigger and, as far as I have seen, no bug with it.

Reactions: snogard

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
Explain what you've done so far so we know what is missing. There is both a trigger and, as far as I have seen, no bug with it.
I don't know, I've watched her piss many times. I also have barged into the bathroom during her bath a bunch of times too. She has seen me masturbate a bunch of times. I've talked to her in her room many times. I bought her panties, and had her hint that she'd like the other lingerie, but I can't buy it yet. I can peep on her at night, but it says that I can't hear her. I've also peeped on her masturbate until mom stops it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Here are four different posts I've made on this thread about different Sarah activities. I would recommend going through them just to make sure nothing's been missed. After you've for sure followed everything for those, let me know if you still have specific questions / problems progressing and I'll see if I can figure out what's needed next for you. Of course, ignore any "final scene" references if more has been released, because those are no longer the final scenes. ;)

Sarah Pissing and Bathtub Progress:

Sarah's Spa Progress:

Spying on Sarah's Room:
Since I think it might not be covered by the post I'm linking, the MC first has to spy through the keyhole of Sarah's room at night (she needs to have 100% horniness). Then have him go to the PC in his bedroom and do a search (the browser icon on the computer) for spy software. After that, he can find spy software for sale in the store (Other items). From there, I believe this post might help you:

General Post on Repeating Events and How Events Connect to Each Other:

Hopefully this is useful. Most likely there's probably only one thing you missed somewhere; this game is unfortunately like that and can definitely get frustrating if you do it wrong. (I've missed plenty of things myself before and had to keep at it for quite a while to figure them out.)

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
Here are four different posts I've made on this thread about different Sarah activities. I would recommend going through them just to make sure nothing's been missed. After you've for sure followed everything for those, let me know if you still have specific questions / problems progressing and I'll see if I can figure out what's needed next for you. Of course, ignore any "final scene" references if more has been released, because those are no longer the final scenes. ;)

Sarah Pissing and Bathtub Progress:

Sarah's Spa Progress:

Spying on Sarah's Room:
Since I think it might not be covered by the post I'm linking, the MC first has to spy through the keyhole of Sarah's room at night (she needs to have 100% horniness). Then have him go to the PC in his bedroom and do a search (the browser icon on the computer) for spy software. After that, he can find spy software for sale in the store (Other items). From there, I believe this post might help you:

General Post on Repeating Events and How Events Connect to Each Other:

Hopefully this is useful. Most likely there's probably only one thing you missed somewhere; this game is unfortunately like that and can definitely get frustrating if you do it wrong. (I've missed plenty of things myself before and had to keep at it for quite a while to figure them out.)
I didn’t search for the spy software. I assumed I needed to get the icon in her room first. Thank you

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Aside from grammatical errors, like the random changing of pronouns is weird and being a bit grindy the game isn't bad.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Aside from grammatical errors, like the random changing of pronouns is weird and being a bit grindy the game isn't bad.
The pronoun thing is a flaw in translation from Russian to English. It's a common mistake for that language specifically. I see that all the time when the creator is Russian.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how much xxx content?
Depends on your definition of "xxx" since some people think that means hardcore and some think it means boobs peeking out of a T-shirt. The tags at the top are accurate, so you should be able to get some idea from them. No vaginal or anal sex, although there is oral.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
any guide or walkthrough, really confusing playing this game , need a hint system
how to trigger events in the latest version?

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes