JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Well, I've decided that I'd rather have bad English than good Russian. Here's a frame where the dev didn't translate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
This update in the sandbox was a bit of a snooze-fest. I hope it will be better when playing the completed game than it is playing individual updates.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Come on man dont waste a time in your game story and grind. World war 3 almost coming we dont have much any longer to wait for a years to watch MC gonna fuck Jane.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
in the bathroom : titjob and handjob
in MC's room at night : handjob, blowjob and "rubjob"
Yes but how the F do you trigger these scenes can only get to massage mum and nothing at all with sis and I am about 90 F ing days in, and I bought champagne and tool kit but can't access the total cockblocker game

• Haha
Reactions: Sonny86

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Yes but how the F do you trigger these scenes can only get to massage mum and nothing at all with sis and I am about 90 F ing days in, and I bought champagne and tool kit but can't access the total cockblocker game
Same for me, what the fuck did I miss?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Sex soon. Special family are total perverts. I like them a lot!!

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
is there anything for sara i dont see anything for at all just people asking

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the fantasy top of the list for Jane? It's the only one i'm missing
nvm found it.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Mom needs to be drunk & max horniness when you sleep
Mom needs to be drunk for bathroom scenes and MC at max horniness
I remember being able to get mom drunk in a previous update, but the scenes where mom can get drunk don't happen anymore.

[Edit: I figure it out, MC can only put the Champagne int the refrigerator in the afternoon. This is why sandbox games, especially those with a slow release cadence, need a hint system. How can players be expected to remember small details when updates only come after 3 or 4 months?

Last edited:
Reactions: drpants

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I haven't been able to find any sleep sex content (on the girls, not the guy), is this planned for future content or am I missing something?

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes