the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Stolen Destiny v0.1.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Twister Game is Fun but BlueBalling is not (Mc Could Secretly Penetrate behind but no) :( Almost Fucked that Milf in shower but next update :rolleyes:
Game got Beter but Increased BlueBalling Much more navigation same gameplay + Mc got keys and can visit females in sleep but cant touch DANGEROUS <-- why make it even possible Mc to visit if he cant touch them ?
Why not Add Tips so can track events beter ? Hope Mc Looses Virginity next update hopefully (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Sesinho

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
This game should have just died in a fire. What was that Twister bullshit all about? Also the MILF and daughter just started bathing together and the one dialogue with the swimsuits was next level Engrish...Don't waste your time with this update, nothing to do with Jane (the MILF) and most of it was just "check next update".

Poor game design and the dialogue is getting increasingly worse, also waited this long for 2 random girls to get a massive Twister update with no sex but blue balling.

Why can't devs just focus on the MILF and forget all the 100 side characters no one gives a fuck about?

Is it that hard? Dropping this game after this horrendous update.

Last edited:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Massage is too repetitive. Conversation should have some acknowledgement of previous massages, very easy to program. And at some point parts like removing leggings should be volunteered early on.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
3 years of development and nothing happens. And the grind for the scences is just stupid. Maybe in 10 years, something happens. But I don't think, that I would be interested in it at that point.

If you like Bluballing, that this game is for you, anyone else: just skip it.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
The mom is not bad looking. What's the actual content with her?

Titjob i would guess.. or more?

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I can't start the sister content at all. Eventually I gave up and got her made at me for peeping, am I on the right track or what do I need to do?

KaizerKai

Oct 30, 2019
love the models of mom and sister but the horse shit grinding for shit scenes are simply waste of time. Ill come back after few years to see if it changed or not. Ciao.

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
i dont see anything new ...... same stuf like in old version so sad, do i must start a new game ?

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes