rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Not sure where my game went wrong but I'm in a never ending loop. Go to sleep, wake up, jerk off (or not), see mom in kitchen, go to work waste time and get free money, special work, or coffee shop (same results/options). Come home, sister tells you to go away, massage mom, go to bed. Rinse and repeat.

I've started this game over twice on mac and pc platforms, only to get stuck in the same grindy place. Not starting again. Good luck to those who have gotten it to work but for me it's three strikes and you're out. moving on.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yes, I saw that scene in the lab with the beds. So I know 3 are MC and his "fam", unless they aren't his fam. Who are the other 2 people?
idk - didnt played any further
this is one of the few games where a walkthrough is a must have

Reactions: Earply

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Not sure where my game went wrong but I'm in a never ending loop. Go to sleep, wake up, jerk off (or not), see mom in kitchen, go to work waste time and get free money, special work, or coffee shop (same results/options). Come home, sister tells you to go away, massage mom, go to bed. Rinse and repeat.

I've started this game over twice on mac and pc platforms, only to get stuck in the same grindy place. Not starting again. Good luck to those who have gotten it to work but for me it's three strikes and you're out. moving on.
You can get up instead of jerking and spy on mom and sis. You can also buy the wine bottle and research how to bust the lock of the bathroom at the laptop browser and buy the tools from the laptop shop. This is as far as I got. I was planning on working 5 times as advised and then visiting Mrs. Miller.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
What was the update for cause every time I come to a scence I get the same dialog from version 0.1.5 "Until next update".So what was added?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Here is an untranslated part. This is at work when meeting the White clients. And one when massaging the mother.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stolen Destiny [v0.1.6] [Liebrio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,27 GB / 256 MB - StolenDestiny-0.1.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 222 MB - StolenDestiny-0.1.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2021
How do you advance to Sara's fantasy 3?

I read:
3. In the tanning salon — Fully complete the tanning salon event. You haven't completed it unless you've met Lisa
and had all the scenes available with her.

But I am only getting at the tanning salon (afternoon): "i have no reason to distract her right now"

I think therefore I can't also trigger Fantasy 4 and 5?

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
anything that needs to be done at certain times, at certain places, repeated a certain number of times, needs a walk through or a hint system. a frustrated player is not the kind of result you want. it's bad enough that you have to grind already, just so you can get to the good stuff and jill or jack off.

furthermore, linking these events together deprives the player of a choice in who he gets together with. because if you had to grind certain events of other characters whom you do not want in the first place, then it isn't by choice anymore. if you want your players to grind, at least give them choices on who, or what to grind for.

graphics is visually pleasing, but your game has been left behind in terms of animation. just take a look at erastorm.

ah need skip button. scenes need to be replayed several times, so a skip button would be nice. it will save the life of my mouse.

Last edited:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Even I probably can’t count the number of events, so I’ll say the following.
If you don't skip the dialogues, it will take you about an hour and a half to see all the new content. And this is if you know exactly what to do.
Now that's a boast!
Downloading now, I hope it lives up to the hype.

liangzhang

Jul 16, 2021
CircleJerker,帖子:7778871,成员:3452763 said:
被盗的命运 [v0.1.6] [Liebrio] 嘎吱作响

原始/压缩大小 PC*:1,27 GB / 256 MB - StolenDestiny-0.1.6-pc-crunched.zip
原始/压缩大小 Mac:x,xx GB / 222 MB - StolenDestiny-0.1.6-mac-crunched.zip

下载 (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)LOAD 'n' LIKE - 如果你加载它然后喜欢它!(y)如果没有,还是喜欢吧!(y)谢谢!;)

此压缩是非官方且未经测试的,使用风险自负。
压缩过程会降低质量并可能破坏游戏。

*PC = 赢+Linux

工具:YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

[/引用]
Can you tell me how to use the tools

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
WTF is even in this update? Everywhere I click it's "in the next update". This game really needs a hint system, such bad game design.

Is there any Jane content?

EDIT:

Okay so I figured out the Jane content.

1. Use the computer and buy LOADS of champagne (this seems to be the trigger for the new update...which gets stupidly repetitive).
  2. Every AFTERNOON go to the KITCHEN and there will be a bottle icon on the BOTTOM RIGHT of the screen, this sets up the trigger. A champagne icon will be added on Jane's portrait (top right of the screen).
  3. To get to the afternoon you need to use the computer and play a game.
  4. Use the computer to get to the evening and from here it will be a game of managing Jane's lust meter.

She's in either 1 of 2 places in the evening: in the living room or in the bathroom. Most of the new content is in the bathroom (when you get her lust to max) and during sleep (zZz) at night.

TIPS:
  • Use the Living Room (couch) to get her lust to max (doing the massage bullshit...this will get very repetitive). If she has the bottle icon on her portrait that you setup earlier in the afternoon, you'll be presented with a new scene every time you go to sleep. (Repeat this until you see no more new scenes).
  • Setup the champagne everyday using methods 2. and 3. above (repetitive crap again to view the new scenes...basically you're going to be alcohol poisoning her to see the v0.1.6 update).
  • When MC says he needs to put her in the mood, that's just another trigger to get her lust to max before viewing the scene.
  • Once you've scene all the night time scenes, you don't have to setup everyday. Instead only use the champagne on days you know you're getting a scene in the bathroom now (use the scroll wheel to go back and forth)

If a mod could make a skip time button that would be great, going into the computer to get to the afternoon and the evening is pretty dumb and pointless. You can't click on the other options since you're already late for work and if you've finished the Special Work content, that's pretty much useless.

PS: The last scene is when you get the final morning masturbation scene in the bathtub, you'll get new dialogue with Jane and the game just goes back to its loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Family Fun
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes