Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Is there anything definitive on how do we unlock these scenes (located in the images folder)? Or if we're supposed to unlock it in the first place? A couple pages back there was discussion on how to stop the looping from Eve entering the bathroom. I tried a couple of the posted fixes but none of that worked for me unless I mistakenly applied them somehow.
you must joke when the fater is present. Mother press against the MC, than bring him in the bathroom and there is the scene. You must repet the game tre or four times, don't remeber perfectly

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Can't get into salon in evening, game kept saying "She (Sara) is not working right now"
Have you done the scene with the siater friend? Progressing the game you will have the opportunity to get in. Also progressing with the special job following the massage series

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i just finished playing the update, this game is REALLY FUCKING GOOD, im talking selectively about first of all the character design of jane shes hot as fuck, and secondly, her slow burn corruption progression all throughout is masterfully done, i can go as far as saying ive never played a game ever thats managed to get as good as this developer in depicting corruption, ESPECIALLY the scenes where jane is drunk and she walks into MCs room, amazing. the only thing im opposed by is that the corruption is almost entirely when shes drunk, if the dev starts writing the storyline to be jane progressing with the mc as she does when drunk but rather when sober (which im guessing is the plan (which im very excited about)) it would make this game damn near an easy favourite.
To be fair, you can already see that this is seeping into sober Jane as well. If the MC fantasizes in the morning, she often will pause by the edge of his bed and get aroused by his masturbation.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I just finished playing the update. This game is REALLY FUCKING GOOD. I'm talking selectively about, first of all, the character design of jane she's hot as fuck, and secondly, her slow burn corruption progression all throughout is masterfully done. I can go as far as saying I've never played a game ever that's managed to get as good as this developer in depicting corruption, ESPECIALLY the scenes where jane is drunk and walks into MCs room. Amazing. The only thing I'm opposed to is that the corruption is almost entirely when she is drunk if the dev starts writing the storyline to be jane progressing with the mc as she does when drunk but rather when sober (which I'm guessing is the plan (which I'm very excited about)) it would make this game damn near an easy favorite.
I agree completely, I was going to say you put in a review, but you did already. :ROFLMAO:
The one thing that turned me off at first was the mechanical-ish dialogue, But you get past that with the unique story.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Have you done the scene with the siater friend? Progressing the game you will have the opportunity to get in. Also progressing with the special job following the massage series
Do you mean the scene of massaging Lisa's butt in a tanning room? Already done that. As for the special job, MC already got blow job from Mrs. White in the shower and the last scene I got is taking bath with Eve & Mrs White together. Is that enough? And by the way, the "massage series" you are talking about, is that with mom in the living room? Right now I only get to repeat the scene of massaging her thigh with her wearing panty.

Last edited:

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Do you mean the scene of massaging Lisa's butt in a tanning room? Already done that. As for the special job, MC already got blow job from Mrs. White in the shower and the last scene I got is taking bath with Eve & Mrs White together. Is that enough? And by the way, the "massage series" you are talking about, is that with mom in the living room? Right now I only get to repeat the scene of massaging her thigh with her wearing panty.
you have seen eva massage with the mother trough the key hole? Plus the massage in Eva room. MC tought is better for him beceme better in massage, than you trigger the saloon series

sorry for my english :)

Reactions: homarkc

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
Spent some time with this game...not a fan. Grind..no clear guide...needs tags like naive, potential rape, etc.
Ultimately TLDR. Play at your own risk. I deleted...won't be back.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
No, because it's a dream. Nobody is stolen in reality. Even in a game, reality and dreams are different things unless the game specifically says they're the same. That hasn't happened yet — and hopefully it never will. These are just ideas put into the MC's head, so there's no NTR. The whole point of the initial dreams is that it motivates the MC to grow his intimacy with his family so the dream doesn't happen later. It's a nightmare he gets spurred on to avoid. (Later dreams are fantasies and much more pleasant.)
It literally doesn't matter if it's a dream or not, it's a NTR scene where you're eating someone elses cum out of a pussy within the first 5 minutes of the game. If there was a 30 minute dream sequence where the MC started eating horse shit would you say it doesn't matter because it's a dream?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It literally doesn't matter if it's a dream or not, it's a NTR scene where you're eating someone elses cum out of a pussy within the first 5 minutes of the game. If there was a 30 minute dream sequence where the MC started eating horse shit would you say it doesn't matter because it's a dream?
I'm not saying you need to like seeing it. Stop moving the goalposts. I never said it didn't matter to you or me / that you or I liked seeing that dream. You claimed it was NTR, which it is not. If there's a 30-minute sequence with the MC eating horse shit, I wouldn't enjoy watching / reading through that. But after the dream were over, I wouldn't somehow think the MC ate the dung in reality. In the sense of not enjoying that, it matters; in the sense of the MC as a character with a specific personality, etc., it doesn't matter at all. It literally does matter that it's a dream. That's the entire point.

Your argument is pretty silly. If you dream your wife cheats on you and then you wake up, does that mean she's actually cheated on you even though she's only ever had your dick since you got married? Using the same logic, if you dream you win the lottery, when you wake up you're owed money. Obviously not. NTR is when someone is cucked in reality, not because they fear it could happen or something made them have disturbing dreams.

I'm done with this discussion. If you don't like the game because of that scene, don't play. You're free to believe what you want, but I'm not going to debate this with you anymore.

Last edited:

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Need some help with Sarah. I've unlocked her bathroom scene 2, but I can't get further to 3. The tanning salon scenes with Lisa have all been done. I thought I simply had to enter the bathroom as she takes a bath while both Nick and Sarah are maxed out in lust, but all it says now is "no good reason to go in there". I read here also that there are supposed to be scenes with spycam or hacking of her laptop, but I can't find such events.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Need some help with Sarah. I've unlocked her bathroom scene 2, but I can't get further to 3. The tanning salon scenes with Lisa have all been done. I thought I simply had to enter the bathroom as she takes a bath while both Nick and Sarah are maxed out in lust, but all it says now is "no good reason to go in there". I read here also that there are supposed to be scenes with spycam or hacking of her laptop, but I can't find such events.
So you've already consulted this post I did a while back?

Reactions: Horny

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
So you've already consulted this post I did a while back?
From what I can tell yes. I'm already stuck at a dead end with the morning toilet spying scenes now. She's fingered herself in the toilet (in her perspective) and have taken off Nick's top during the bathing scene 2. Now I can't progress any further. Can't buy spyware no nothing.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes