-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dear Dev, please PLEASE find an English speaker to work with. My eyes are bleeding.
Oh, you sweet summer child. Clearly you've not played all that many games posted here on F95.
Shouldn't this thread put on hold?
Yeah, I definitely think so. Liebrio has said for sure it's on hold now (switched to making another game on another site). That's literally the definition of the label for a game per F95's game thread rules. You can report the post quoted from Liebrio on the previous page, choose "Other" for the reason and then in the text box paste the link to the same thing on Patreon for an official source of the updated status.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stolen Destiny [v0.1.7.5] [Liebrio] crunched
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,66 GB / 362 MB - StolenDestiny-0.1.7.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 348 MB - StolenDestiny-0.1.7.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~21,8% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Dev says you have the new content in the tanning salon.
it's been a 5 years of nothing, bugg fix or maybe one or two scenes it's dead no content for soo much time if you look in the tread and download last saves you will see

Gardan

May 3, 2019
From Patreon:

If you can still subscribe, please don't!
If you are already a patron, you will not be charged a monthly fee.
The next update (0.1.7.8) will be released on Patreon. Version 0.1.8 and later will be released on the game page on another site.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
it's been a 5 years of nothing, bugg fix or maybe one or two scenes it's dead no content for soo much time if you look in the tread and download last saves you will see
I suppose it depends on what you consider a "scene", but this is literally untrue. There are many lewd scenes; it's just that none of them are with actual sex yet (neither vaginal nor anal). At least, I don't remember there being anything other than masturbation, handjobs, etc. But the tags for this game are accurate, and as you can see there are definitely several sexual activities in the game.

Oct 11, 2018
From Patreon:

If you can still subscribe, please don't!
If you are already a patron, you will not be charged a monthly fee.
The next update (0.1.7.8) will be released on Patreon. Version 0.1.8 and later will be released on the game page on another site.
It's not a new one, the way it is written it's the same VN. He prbly just want to be able to do "the thing" and can't do it on Patreon. You can check that on its patreons posts.

Reactions: Sonny86
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes