-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
oh so your only joking now? k lol also your last "point" seemed kinda hostile you sure you were joking?
and if you REALLY were joking, this is kind of turns into a poe's law type thing
also you still didnt answer what your take on the sauce on the burger thing was, because for me honestly i dont mind either i just like burgers
Yeah, it's pretty much Poe's law. I don't want anything that other poster suggested be put in the game, but he's entitled to his opinion and I don't want to argue over it with anyone.

I think both burgers are great. It depends on what all else is on the burger, what I'm in the mood for, etc.

Feb 23, 2018
Pretty sure this game is going to be abandoned. Last patreon post was end of August and the creator posted pretty frequently before that...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why does everything say wait for update?
There is a ton of content available before you have to wait for an update, but Liebrio does have several open-ended events that haven't happened yet. I think he mainly laid the groundwork for a lot of stuff later (which is good) but now has so much yet to come that each release neglects a fair amount of what could be (not as good).

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
There is a ton of content available before you have to wait for an update, but Liebrio does have several open-ended events that haven't happened yet. I think he mainly laid the groundwork for a lot of stuff later (which is good) but now has so much yet to come that each release neglects a fair amount of what could be (not as good).
yeah i agree, but if it is like this wouldn't the best investment be a team of coders, 3d modelers, story writers etc

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yeah i agree, but if it is like this wouldn't the best investment be a team of coders, 3d modelers, story writers etc
I'm not saying he's doing it correctly. I'm only describing the behavior I've seen. I did specifically say that having a lot of potential content is good, but the delay in getting it all filled in is not so good.

Hornycowboy89

Oct 15, 2022
I'm not saying he's doing it correctly. I'm only describing the behavior I've seen. I did specifically say that having a lot of potential content is good, but the delay in getting it all filled in is not so good.
Ok I see what you are saying. I enjoy the stuff I can do, but it's the wait for updates that had me confused for a bit. I am glad I found this site, because I always check to see if any of the games I play are updated. With this site I can now.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
its been 3 fucking months since we've heard ANYTHING from the dev about the game, did he fucking die or what???

Feb 23, 2018
I mean it seems like a joke - but this game is in both Russian and English...

Maybe the dev is from Ukraine or was just drafted by Russia...

Damn war is giving me blue balls

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes