hash19

Jun 4, 2017
From his patreon:

Good day friends.
It's been a long time since my last post. For which I sincerely apologize. Unfortunately, not everything in our life depends on us.
And before informing you about what awaits the game next. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is only thanks to your support that this project still exists! And only thanks to you I have at least some confidence in the future. Thank you very much! There are no words in this world with which I could express my gratitude! Thanks, thanks and thanks again!
All this time you've been sending me messages asking if I'm okay. Unfortunately, I did not know the answer to this question and could not answer you. Currently, I had to leave my hometown. But unfortunately not as far as I would like. So I have some very bad news for you...
The game page on Patreon will be frozen. I hope not forever. And one day I will be able to return to this site and delight you with my work again.
What does this mean for you?
I'm not sure how it works... But today I will freeze the ability to follow my Patreon page. And my current patrons will no longer be charged a monthly fee.
I hope this doesn't take away my ability to post on the page. So I can keep you up to date with the latest developments. And post new updates.
Yes, I don't stop working on the game. It will take me a little time to prepare, but I will tell you about the next update in the near future.
How do you play the new versions of the game?
Update 0.1.7.5 is already available for download. Also, to everyone who has been subscribed to my Patreon since September, I sent a download link in private messages.
As for future updates. All my current patrons will also receive it. Even if I can't create new posts, I will send links in private messages.
That's not all. Whatever happens in the world, I am still responsible for the release of new updates. And it's not your fault that I had life's difficulties. So in gratitude for your support, to all those who have been following my Patreon all this time. You will receive two updates. Even if you are no longer my subscriber at the moment, I will send download links in private messages.
At the expense of those patrons who bought an annual subscription.
You will receive all new updates next year. In addition, after the payment is frozen, your subscription counter will also be frozen. And when (I hope) I'll be back. You will continue to receive updates.
What will I do next?
I created a game page on a similar site. But I won't post any links here. I think that would be disrespectful to the platform we're on right now. But you can find these links in the game.
That's all. I hope this is not the last message from me in the near future. Once again, thank you so much for your support! You have no idea how much this means to me! Take care of yourself and your loved ones! Have a nice day!

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
There are few things that are so overrated as "consequences" in these types of games. Especially the ones where you make choices now and see the consequences many hours later. It's just developers getting lost in the sauce and focusing more on achieving something unique and "revolutionary" rather than keeping focus on what actually matters: Telling a good story and making sure the game is actually fun to play.

Well, when the choice of waking up on the right or left side of the bed decides whether I live or die a month later, that's both an incredibly bad story and a dogshit gameplay experience.

The basics. Nail. Down. The. Basics. Once the basics are down pat, you can experiment from there. But if you start experimenting before you've made sure you've got a good story and a good gameplay experience, you've just lost sight of what actually matters. And if your experiments are at odds with the basics, you choose the basics. Always.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
StolenDestiny-0.1.7.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Stolen Destiny v0.1.7.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Bob69

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
goodbye890 Hey I've seen your review and that is kinda my thing as well so I have to ask even if it's unlikely. Which other similar games have you played so far, maybe I haven't tried it yet.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I hate NTR but saying it doesn't belong in this game is stupid when there's a dream sequence in the first 5 minutes of the game where you're getting pegged and eating your bullies coom out of someone else. I quit the game there.
And I bet you dump your girlfriend if you have a dream of her cheating too. Cause, of course, your dreams are someone else cHeAtInG oN yOu.

Apr 28, 2020
Can someone throw off the changelog if the new version has one or just say with whom and where is the new content?

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes