ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
There is a ton of content available before you have to wait for an update, but Liebrio does have several open-ended events that haven't happened yet. I think he mainly laid the groundwork for a lot of stuff later (which is good) but now has so much yet to come that each release neglects a fair amount of what could be (not as good).
ok no offense but what the fuck are you talking about? Game started and you have the option to talk to mom/sister, go to work, go to coffee shop, and go to tutor, work tells you to wait for update right away, coffee shop tells you to wait for update, and surprise surprise the fucking tutor tells you to wait for update

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ok no offense but what the fuck are you talking about? Game started and you have the option to talk to mom/sister, go to work, go to coffee shop, and go to tutor, work tells you to wait for update right away, coffee shop tells you to wait for update, and surprise surprise the fucking tutor tells you to wait for update
So you found two whole areas where you get that message and decided there's no content? There are already plenty of posts in this thread about how to get different scenes. There is bath time with mommy, mommy masturbating the MC during his sleep, urination with sis, watching sis masturbate, interrupted almost sex with sis's friend (at the tanning salon), scenes with the mother of another family as part of "work", sleep groping / fingering, etc. You need to do more than play 5 minutes and give up if you want to see the content.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
So you found two whole areas where you get that message and decided there's no content? There are already plenty of posts in this thread about how to get different scenes. There is bath time with mommy, mommy masturbating the MC during his sleep, urination with sis, watching sis masturbate, interrupted almost sex with sis's friend (at the tanning salon), scenes with the mother of another family as part of "work", sleep groping / fingering, etc. You need to do more than play 5 minutes and give up if you want to see the content.
so you can't even count? You are given 4 options in the beginning, 3 of them leads to wait for an update right away, sure the game extends beyond through the last one but that is still the worst design ever, its crazy how people will defend anything

Reactions: RuJo1967

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so you can't even count? You are given 4 options in the beginning, 3 of them leads to wait for an update right away, sure the game extends beyond through the last one
Fine, three areas where you're told that. Why does that matter at all? If there are only a few options . . . follow them? This isn't rocket science.

First of all, you can work (which progresses the story over time), despite what you've seen so far. You can talk to mom at different times of the day (morning and evening) and progress the story as well. You can talk to sis at different times of the day (morning and evening) and progress the story as well. If you don't keep following the paths that are available, obviously you won't progress elsewhere.

Secondly, this game is in development still, so the dev presumably intends those areas that aren't ready yet to be completed later. I don't know why the coffee shop or the tutor haven't been continued, and I agree that they should be. However, only some work options require you to wait for a later update; others require progressing more of the family story first.

I've talked about this before in this thread: the game weaves in and out of different events. So you have to do Event A for a bit until you can't progress, then you do Event B until that stops, then you do Event A again until progress halts again, then you go to Event C for a while, and so on.
but that is still the worst design ever, its crazy how people will defend anything
I'm not defending anything. I'm not pretending it's easy to figure out. I'm not saying I'm happy with implementation of events and scenes in the game. I only said that what you claimed ("maybe one or two scenes") is completely untrue. I agree that the design should be improved. I really wish he's get better control of pathing and especially add some kind of in-game guide to make it easier on players. Since I'm not the developer, I just try to figure things out and help where I can. Saying the game design is bad is fine, but saying there's no content will mislead people, because there's actually a fair amount of it in the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Retarded take, this isn't real life it's a game with a developer, if there's a NTR sequence in the first 5 minutes of the game regardless of if its a dream or not then the game has NTR.
No, because it's a dream. Nobody is stolen in reality. Even in a game, reality and dreams are different things unless the game specifically says they're the same. That hasn't happened yet — and hopefully it never will. These are just ideas put into the MC's head, so there's no NTR. The whole point of the initial dreams is that it motivates the MC to grow his intimacy with his family so the dream doesn't happen later. It's a nightmare he gets spurred on to avoid. (Later dreams are fantasies and much more pleasant.)

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
Fine, three areas where you're told that. Why does that matter at all? If there are only a few options . . . follow them? This isn't rocket science.

First of all, you can work (which progresses the story over time), despite what you've seen so far. You can talk to mom at different times of the day (morning and evening) and progress the story as well. You can talk to sis at different times of the day (morning and evening) and progress the story as well. If you don't keep following the paths that are available, obviously you won't progress elsewhere.

Secondly, this game is in development still, so the dev presumably intends those areas that aren't ready yet to be completed later. I don't know why the coffee shop or the tutor haven't been continued, and I agree that they should be. However, only some work options require you to wait for a later update; others require progressing more of the family story first.

I've talked about this before in this thread: the game weaves in and out of different events. So you have to do Event A for a bit until you can't progress, then you do Event B until that stops, then you do Event A again until progress halts again, then you go to Event C for a while, and so on.

I'm not defending anything. I'm not pretending it's easy to figure out. I'm not saying I'm happy with implementation of events and scenes in the game. I only said that what you claimed ("maybe one or two scenes") is completely untrue. I agree that the design should be improved. I really wish he's get better control of pathing and especially add some kind of in-game guide to make it easier on players. Since I'm not the developer, I just try to figure things out and help where I can. Saying the game design is bad is fine, but saying there's no content will mislead people, because there's actually a fair amount of it in the game.
the game is 3 and a half years old, 'work in progress' excuse doesn't work when 3 out of the 4 original options leads to a brick wall right away

Reactions: RuJo1967

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the game is 3 and a half years old, 'work in progress' excuse doesn't work when 3 out of the 4 original options leads to a brick wall right away
What exactly do you think "work in progress" means? Some (much in this case) of the game isn't finished. You don't like how stuff is unfinished, I get that. But the dev can work on whatever part of the game he wants. There's no requirement to finish those other parts until he decides to. Just play the parts where you can progress and you'll get more. Since you're just like a vulture circling a carcass now (returning to exactly the same points, adding nothing new to the conversation), I'm done with this discussion.

FYI, if you find you can't progress, I have posted many times in this thread for tips on how to get events and proceed through them. Hopefully they help, if you choose to continue with the game at all.

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Is there anything definitive on how do we unlock these scenes (located in the images folder)? Or if we're supposed to unlock it in the first place? A couple pages back there was discussion on how to stop the looping from Eve entering the bathroom. I tried a couple of the posted fixes but none of that worked for me unless I mistakenly applied them somehow.

Marky4u

Jun 20, 2022
How do I start progress with sister?
you have to get her angry/bad mood by opening the door when she is on the toilet. after that you can clean her room in the afternoon until you find a magazin. you can talk to her later about that...now you can be in the toilet when she is peeing^^ and get her in good mood by doing this. you can now spy on her when she is on the toilet and has full good mood to get her mastrubation scenes...repeat that

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
i just finished playing the update, this game is REALLY FUCKING GOOD, im talking selectively about first of all the character design of jane shes hot as fuck, and secondly, her slow burn corruption progression all throughout is masterfully done, i can go as far as saying ive never played a game ever thats managed to get as good as this developer in depicting corruption, ESPECIALLY the scenes where jane is drunk and she walks into MCs room, amazing. the only thing im opposed by is that the corruption is almost entirely when shes drunk, if the dev starts writing the storyline to be jane progressing with the mc as she does when drunk but rather when sober (which im guessing is the plan (which im very excited about)) it would make this game damn near an easy favourite.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes