goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
I assume these are apostrophic questions, because nobody here is the developer and so wouldn't have any answers to them other than what is on Patreon (or their Discord channel, if they even have one). Normally, I might suggest that you go to their Patreon page and post on any public post they've created in the past so they will see your comment. But AFAIK Liebrio doesn't do public posts, only posts behind supporter tiers. So that's not gonna happen unless you sign up to support them.
actually i was assuming that the developer must be reading his thread so he'd have read my post and may answer those questions on his latest post

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
actually i was assuming that the developer must be reading his thread so he'd have read my post and may answer those questions on his latest post
I don't believe he even has an account here, so it's possible but unlikely.
I remembered that he had post something a few months ago so by searching an account with his name I found that he's last message here was in March #732 page 37...
but he hasn't been seen here since April... :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
I remembered that he had post something a few months ago so by searching an account with his name I found that he's last message here was in March #732 page 37...
but he hasn't been seen here since April... :(
yep see told you, also its not unlikely since a lot of devs do this on the other threads im on and i know because the new updates on the patreon usually have some answers to the very specific questions asked in the thread

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yep see told you, also its not unlikely since a lot of devs do this on the other threads im on and i know because the new updates on the patreon usually have some answers to the very specific questions asked in the thread
Yep, you done told me good. Well done.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
this is getting difficult to wait this long, is there any new information, i checked the patreon so not the patreon but discord?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
this is getting difficult to wait this long, is there any new information, i checked the patreon so not the patreon but discord?
A non-english speaking dev creating a russian game and machine translating in english? With what's going on? It could be dev isn't able to do much developing and/or communicating atm. Dev could be on the run or is conscripted ... or whatever. I'm not even sure if Patreon can pay them their donor income. Not saying any of that is the case. But there's a lot of russian devs who seem to have went AWOL.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
A non-english speaking dev creating a russian game and machine translating in english? With what's going on? It could be dev isn't able to do much developing and/or communicating atm. Dev could be on the run or is conscripted ... or whatever. I'm not even sure if Patreon can pay them their donor income. Not saying any of that is the case. But there's a lot of russian devs who seem to have went AWOL.
yeah your right i did read about that, the conscription thing thats why theyre trying to escape russia because they dont want to join the army, i do hear a lot of people on threads talking about the devs being russian and so when the patreon goes silent the first thing people say in the thread is "did he die?" or stuff like that, crazy that there are predominantly russian developers on this site, also what your saying could be whats happening judging by the time he (to my knowledge) went radio silent since august 30

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What this game really need is NTR and Futa yo
No, it really, really doesn't:
  1. It wouldn't fit the story even remotely.
  2. It wouldn't help the game's popularity because I assume most interested in those kinks have already seen it and moved along.
  3. There are already plenty of games with those kinks. If you want that so badly, why don't you get knotted and find a game that already has that stuff?
*Disclaimer: I'm actually not against those kinks personally. I play games (like Lunar's Chosen and False Hero) that have those. But this game should not add them just to have an extra kink or whatever. That's ridiculous.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
  2. It wouldn't help the game's popularity because I assume most interested in those kinks have already seen it and moved along.
  3. There are already plenty of games with those kinks. If you want that so badly, why don't you get knotted and find a game that already has that stuff?
*Disclaimer: I'm actually not against those kinks personally. I play games (like Lunar's Chosen and False Hero) that have those. But this game should not add them just to have an extra kink or whatever. That's ridiculous.
drop.gif

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
i mean not to play devils advocate - because i also dont want that content in this game - but i think weimanno was simply stating they would really enjoy that being in the game, also how is it that you tried to prove him wrong (hypothetically speaking if weimanno did actually clarify that they were suggesting ntr/futa content with the intention of the betterment of the gameplay) and yet most your points are poor.
ill explain of course, first off, your first argument, "it wouldnt fit the story even remotely". is simply just wrong . just because you don't see it doesnt mean its not there, for example sarah could bring back a boyfriend and then there is a whole mission to break up the relationship so mc could get with sarah, or same thing with jane she brings back a boyfriend from work etc and there are many other examples. so the first point is just you saying you cant see a place where it would fit so that means that its impossible for it to be in the game. and your second point " It wouldn't help the game's popularity because I assume most interested in those kinks have already seen it and moved along. " ok first of all where you said "because i assume most interested in those kinks have already seen it and moved on" if your saying what i think your saying and that is, people with those kinks when they see the ntr/futa content in the game they will just leave straight after therefore ultimately negating the games attraction. well sure that makes sense however this works universally for people that are just into vanilla sex etc, so if the dev did decide to add that type of content he would just do what hes doing now and leave the content everyones waiting for as a cliffhanger, the boilerplate storyline doesnt change just because the contents do. and finally your third point is completely invalid because its not even a point " There are already plenty of games with those kinks. If you want that so badly, why don't you get knotted and find a game that already has that stuff? " your entire third point isnt a point its just you saying "go away!" im just saying that people are entitled to their opinions within appropriate boundaries. no need to put them down for it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i mean not to play devils advocate - because i also dont want that content in this game - but i think weimanno was simply stating they would really enjoy that being in the game, also how is it that you tried to prove him wrong (hypothetically speaking if weimanno did actually clarify that they were suggesting ntr/futa content with the intention of the betterment of the gameplay) and yet most your points are poor.
ill explain of course, first off, your first argument, "it wouldnt fit the story even remotely". is simply just wrong . just because you don't see it doesnt mean its not there, for example sarah could bring back a boyfriend and then there is a whole mission to break up the relationship so mc could get with sarah, or same thing with jane she brings back a boyfriend from work etc and there are many other examples. so the first point is just you saying you cant see a place where it would fit so that means that its impossible for it to be in the game. and your second point " It wouldn't help the game's popularity because I assume most interested in those kinks have already seen it and moved along. " ok first of all where you said "because i assume most interested in those kinks have already seen it and moved on" if your saying what i think your saying and that is, people with those kinks when they see the ntr/futa content in the game they will just leave straight after therefore ultimately negating the games attraction. well sure that makes sense however this works universally for people that are just into vanilla sex etc, so if the dev did decide to add that type of content he would just do what hes doing now and leave the content everyones waiting for as a cliffhanger, the boilerplate storyline doesnt change just because the contents do. and finally your third point is completely invalid because its not even a point " There are already plenty of games with those kinks. If you want that so badly, why don't you get knotted and find a game that already has that stuff? " your entire third point isnt a point its just you saying "go away!" im just saying that people are entitled to their opinions within appropriate boundaries. no need to put them down for it
Really? You actually thought I was trying to prove him wrong? All I was doing was stating my opinion in response to his own. I wasn't arguing a thesis or anything. It's like someone saying, "This burger needs thousand island sauce on it." Then imagine another person responds with: "The burger really, really doesn't need that. First, the sauce would take away from the flavor of the burger. Second, the sauce would make the burger a lot messier than it is. And third, the burger is already popular; why mess with a good thing?"

That doesn't mean they're debating for public office or whatever.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
I hate NTR but saying it doesn't belong in this game is stupid when there's a dream sequence in the first 5 minutes of the game where you're getting pegged and eating your bullies coom out of someone else. I quit the game there.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Really? You actually thought I was trying to prove him wrong? All I was doing was stating my opinion in response to his own. I wasn't arguing a thesis or anything. It's like someone saying, "This burger needs thousand island sauce on it." Then imagine another person responds with: "The burger really, really doesn't need that. First, the sauce would take away from the flavor of the burger. Second, the sauce would make the burger a lot messier than it is. And third, the burger is already popular; why mess with a good thing?"

That doesn't mean they're debating for public office or whatever.
well no of course not a debate because that would require discourse ergo the opposing side needing to respond and i never said it was a debate, and no just because i said that you gave arguments doesnt mean that i was suggesting a debate occured nor does it mean it did just because you were trying to prove someone wrong.
and yeah your example is someone stating an opinion and the other arguing against it, so yeah it is an argument the other(in this case you) is giving, and you literally made a 3 point argument i mean it might as well be a thesis
and yes you was trying to prove him wrong, just like the person in your argument, thats why your backing your statement of him being wrong with your points. and you say all i was doing was stating my opinion in response to his own, and yes that is true just like the person in your example but that doesnt mean that its mutually exclusive, you were giving your opinion and your opinion opposed his so you wanted your opinion more validated as one would and so argued against his opinion, kind of a strawman response but whatever also i would like to know where you stand on that too, you use sauce or no?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well no of course not a debate because that would require discourse ergo the opposing side needing to respond and i never said it was a debate, and no just because i said that you gave arguments doesnt mean that i was suggesting a debate occured nor does it mean it did just because you were trying to prove someone wrong.
and yeah your example is someone stating an opinion and the other arguing against it, so yeah it is an argument the other(in this case you) is giving, and you literally made a 3 point argument i mean it might as well be a thesis
and yes you was trying to prove him wrong, just like the person in your argument, thats why your backing your statement of him being wrong with your points. and you say all i was doing was stating my opinion in response to his own, and yes that is true just like the person in your example but that doesnt mean that its mutually exclusive, you were giving your opinion and your opinion opposed his so you wanted your opinion more validated as one would and so argued against his opinion, kind of a strawman response but whatever also i would like to know where you stand on that too, you use sauce or no?
Um, no. That's not what happened. It's a joking 3-point "argument"; I'm not joking about my opinion, but I am joking that I could "refute" someone else's opinion. If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you. But I'm done with this. I gave my opinion, that was all I was doing.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I hate NTR but saying it doesn't belong in this game is stupid when there's a dream sequence in the first 5 minutes of the game where you're getting pegged and eating your bullies coom out of someone else. I quit the game there.
Agree to disagree. A dream doesn't suddenly mean that belongs in the game. Maybe it's just a fear the MC has or some dream they gave him during the experiment to see how he responded. What a silly statement to make. You don't like it and quit the game. Fine. It doesn't suddenly fit the rest of the game because of the MC's nightmare. Or does every nightmare you ever have in life make you go, "Yeah, that's exactly how my life should be"?

Last edited:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Um, no. That's not what happened. It's a joking 3-point "argument"; I'm not joking about my opinion, but I am joking that I could "refute" someone else's opinion. If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you. But I'm done with this. I gave my opinion, that was all I was doing.
oh so your only joking now? k lol also your last "point" seemed kinda hostile you sure you were joking?
and if you REALLY were joking, this is kind of turns into a poe's law type thing

Last edited:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Agree to disagree. A dream doesn't suddenly mean suddenly that belongs in the game. Maybe it's just a fear the MC has or some dream they gave him during the experiment to see how he responded. What a silly statement to make. You don't like it and quit the game. Fine. It doesn't suddenly fit the rest of the game because of the MC's nightmare. Or does every nightmare you ever have in life make you go, "Yeah, that's exactly how my life should be"?
What's the point of including a NTR dream sequence in the beginning of the game and be told "this is your future" then never have it happen? It only serves to piss off both people who hate and like NTR.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What's the point of including a NTR dream sequence in the beginning of the game and be told "this is your future" then never have it happen? It only serves to piss off both people who hate and like NTR.
I'm not the dev, so I don't know the point, but I always interpreted that as either a warning (so the MC would do things to ensure it didn't happen) or the scientists feeding him the dream to see how he reacts. We still don't know really how the experiments and dreams connect to the MC's reality, so it's pretty hard to say anything about that. The opening that you saw is the only stuff like that in the entire game so far. Otherwise, it's pretty much common stuff: the MC peeps on girls, all the girls decide they want the MC, and the MC does actual lewd stuff with the girls. I really have no idea where all of this is going, but after that opening there is absolutely nothing to imply NTR will ever be a thing here.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes