Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
damn worst downloaded demo ever lol. There's literally only two words of text and the rest is random pics. no Intro no character interactions. no explanation about anything. i mean you can try and understand whats going on based on pics but it's confusing lol.

Edit: had to add the edit since i later found out you have to select the language yourself. game started off with no language selected
Yikes

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Stolen Destiny [v0.1] [Liebrio] - Original Size: 665MB

Download Win (87MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
If I had an dollar every time I saw:

- mom in bathroom
- game with guy + mom and 2 sis (wow very creative and unique)
- wow big abnormal tits every1 in family (must be some hybrid shit genes)
- please don't finish the game coz dozens of similar and same games rust in the dust abandoned or never updated last 7 or 107 months

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
Version or another demo huh?
most likely another testing for milking...
If patreons followers swallow this one, he will continue with 3, 4 updates then start to lie or delay , with long waiting patreons followers will start to get some IQ and quit pay for it, then he will switch to another account and here we go agaon - loop the loop.

My sugest to you:
Never pay to Patreons who cant deliver 1 update per month but cry for paying per month.
If u go to any store u pay and get goods, only on Patreon bullshit u pay for some moron and then he screws u up .

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
bad @ badfox1 @
1000% correct Mom looks like 23 years old whore.
Daughter looks like 17. Very creative plot, stoy and models.
Im also out.
Peace 2 u too mate.
Luv u for sugestion,now I dont need to download this crap.
Thnx again mate.

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
If u really wanna to create sum fukin GREAT game put a little imagination and creativity in it.

- u need believable models not fake abnormal dicks and boobs or mom who looks like younger than her children
- u need something that put a fukin fire in the belly, not something seen already billion times b4
- u need different approach not your own, u need to put yourself into costumer mind not to create game from your own complexity and desires - no1 cares if developer GOT WOOD ON HUGE TITS AND ABNORMAL 40 CM COCKS...u need to deliever true thing not fake models , these days every game is more and more better in graphic but less and less with GAMEPLAY that can caught a real man eye and attention.
(in other words)
NO CREATIVITY, IMAGINATION, NO CURIOSITY AND ELEMENT OF SURPRISE !!

BE UNIQUE NOT COPY-PASTEEEE

U cant sell project of already FOUNDED HOT WATER.

What about characters ??
We have at least 25 INCEST games (already abandoned or never finished) that have same or similar plot with boy and mom + 2 sis.

What about environment ??

Does it always has to be a house, or spying in shower or fuking or lifting the blanket during night while women sleeep ??

For GOD sake, I am sick of SURFACE shallow folks.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes