Skaap

Jun 7, 2017
If u really wanna to create sum fukin GREAT game put a little imagination and creativity in it.

- u need believable models not fake abnormal dicks and boobs or mom who looks like younger than her children
- u need something that put a fukin fire in the belly, not something seen already billion times b4
- u need different approach not your own, u need to put yourself into costumer mind not to create game from your own complexity and desires - no1 cares if developer GOT WOOD ON HUGE TITS AND ABNORMAL 40 CM COCKS...u need to deliever true thing not fake models , these days every game is more and more better in graphic but less and less with GAMEPLAY that can caught a real man eye and attention.
(in other words)
NO CREATIVITY, IMAGINATION, NO CURIOSITY AND ELEMENT OF SURPRISE !!

BE UNIQUE NOT COPY-PASTEEEE

U cant sell project of already FOUNDED HOT WATER.

What about characters ??
We have at least 25 INCEST games (already abandoned or never finished) that have same or similar plot with boy and mom + 2 sis.

What about environment ??

Does it always has to be a house, or spying in shower or fuking or lifting the blanket during night while women sleeep ??

For GOD sake, I am sick of SURFACE shallow folks.
What about spelling ??

Gardan

May 3, 2019
This game is promising, but that sandbox mode needs some tweaking ( need to know what part of day is, time skipping)
You should be able to access computer in the night to check things....
Maybe in few years this game will be really good :D

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
dude..you said your piece..chill and leave it..you dont like it..we get it..please move on..
this game wouldn't actually be bad if the grind was reduced, there was no reason at all for the massage scene to take like a dozen of iterations to get to the last event of the current release, the dev could have condensed in 4 or 5 steps at the most.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AwakenMyLove

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Okay so I'm gonna give some Feedback, I hope Liebrio reads it:

+ I really like some models (mother, clients daughter)
+ It's generally easy to get into the game

- We need quality of life improvements, like: Time Skipping with fewer clicks, Indications of money, time and day and some tips on what to do next (it's annoying clicking through everything just to find one event)
- The sister looks just as old as the mother instead of MC (maybe more like an aunt?)
- The massage event displays the same text multiple times in a row. It's annoying and unrealistic
- maybe look into some after effects for the renders. they look kinda plain (some softening?)

I'm not going to write a review because this is only the 0.1, I think I would give 3 stars right now

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Right...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, well...at least the renders are great...

Shame really, the models really are great. Some animations, less (no) pegging, and this might be worth a playthrough.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Right...
Shame really, the models really are great. Some animations, less (no) pegging, and this might be worth a playthrough.
You deserve a medal for saving me the time of day with this game.
I read the description and thought this was gonna be a trainwreck and that proved it to me. I don't need some double fake out experience where i attempt to play a mind reader to achieve a good ending only to get Slonique'd.

Hard pass and i'm sorry you wont be getting that time back in your life.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
most likely another testing for milking...
If patreons followers swallow this one, he will continue with 3, 4 updates then start to lie or delay , with long waiting patreons followers will start to get some IQ and quit pay for it, then he will switch to another account and here we go agaon - loop the loop.

My sugest to you:
Never pay to Patreons who cant deliver 1 update per month but cry for paying per month.
If u go to any store u pay and get goods, only on Patreon bullshit u pay for some moron and then he screws u up .
(y) (y) thanks buddy.

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
Models are good, the rest is forgettable. The red haired is the mom, seriously?
My advice: Team up with someone who is able to write a decend plot.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was going well up until that second dream :oops: do we have to see that? and I agree with what others have said about the Mother she looks like she could easily pass for still being in her late teens early 20s.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
i never read all the the post so if this is a repeat, sorry. guys/men/man/boy/he/him DO NOT wear panties.
FYI

anoop

Nov 23, 2017

Important information
Good day. A huge amount of time has passed since the last recording. To be honest, I did not think that I could return to the game. But I'm glad that I still managed to do it. There is no point in calling the reason for such a long absence. Everything that I did not write will sound like an excuse. I can only say that unfortunately in life there are situations with which we can not do anything.
But let's not talk about sad things, in the end we are not here for this.
Let's get right to the point.
Version 0.1 is already available for download. Hints and tips will be published in the next couple of days. As well as plans for the next update.

To all patrons, regardless of whether they are active or not (From a bronze level and above). Version 0.1 has already been sent absolutely free. (Check private messages) YPrtG level backers who have been signed for 5 months or more, version 0.1 will also be available absolutely free (Check private messages).
Moreover, patrons of bronze level and above will be able to receive future updates, absolutely free. The number of these updates will depend on the “LIFETIME” parameter on the site. And this applies not only to updates of the game itself, but also to additional materials.

And now directly about version 0.1
Changes:
Over 200 new renderings, three simple animations, several new events, as well as a continuation of existing ones.
The gameplay has been changed in the direction of decreasing grind.
The probability of finding a spare key to Sarah’s room is temporarily increased to 100%.
The probability of finding a spare key from Jeanne's room has been increased from 20% to 33%
The hidden “Mood” parameter of the character Jeanne is temporarily removed from the game.
A cheat for money was added to the PC. (Activated after visiting the location “Special work”)
Some old scenes were also re-rendered to improve image quality.
And a huge number of small changes that I can’t remember.

P.S. I want to thank all those who supported me throughout this time. Your support was extremely important to me. And also I want to apologize to all those whom I let down with such a long absence. I will certainly try to compensate for this.
P.P.S. I advise you to check the “About” tab in the main menu of the game.

were can i find the key's

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes