• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Nice looking renders, But it full of error I cant play past the opening of act one. Good luck with your game maybe I'll check it out in your next update.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I'm done grinding.. how to cheat the stats?
since the random variables are hard-code in the script you have no way to mess with those through the developer console, but you can use unren.bat to look in the script for lust and mood variables for sis and mom and maximize those before starting a scene, that alone should cut half of the grind from the game.

anyway if the next version of this game comes with as much grind as this one i might consider creating a mod that cuts the grind to a minimum.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
since the random variables are hard-code in the script you have no way to mess with those through the developer console, but you can use unren.bat to look in the script for lust and mood variables for sis and mom and maximize those before starting a scene, that alone should cut half of the grind from the game.

anyway if the next version of this game comes with as much grind as this one i might consider creating a mod that cuts the grind to a minimum.
cool. thanks for all your help man

D

Deleted member 1387011

that was just a dream of a possible future, did you not read at all?
if this game includes ntr in the future then i think he will lose any support he have since many of his patreons hate ntr.... ;)
Dude, I'm months late but nobody creates a long scene like that if he doesnt plan to include it. This game is terrible

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Last patreon post was over a month ago now

Who can see this post
All patrons

Not sure if anyone here is a patron of the devs and has any idea of what this was about?

Reactions: Discordanceaxis

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
I realy like this and i am waiting for next update , you can add some text too its not hard to find in net or in books some incest :) . Good Luck

sefyr

Dec 22, 2018
Well that's sad, i was looking forward to its continuation.
I hope the dev makes a glorious comeback.
Cheers~

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes