Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the news!!!
From with NO

"Update 0.1 will be released very soon.
And that means it's time to take some results.
First I want to thank all the patrons who supported the project. You showed me that what I do to someone is necessary and interesting.
And I want to thank you not only with words.
  • Absolutely all patrons who supported my project in February, March or April. Get a page with gratitude in the game itself.
  • Patrons, starting with the bronze tier and above, will be awaited by a small thank you on the day of release of update 0.1 (Regardless of whether they are active patrons or not).
  • Gold and platinum tier, waiting for a special thanks, which they can choose for themselves. (Nominal art, a scene in the game or even an episodic character named after them or by the name they choose themselves)".
And for May only ...

There is the Locked from

Plus this Locked from

Happy patience!

Reactions: lTTMl and DrackDrap

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
May here and gone ...this is what remains...

From May 31st at 5:17 am

There was this Locked SD 0.1 release date.

Happy International Children's day y'all!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get a load of this ... hard stop on the hype ... so many excuses...

morning wood/foot massage simulator o_O
are games spossed ta putcha to sleep? o_O (frees up a gig or so of disc space...)
nothing new from previous update, nice clickbait
Wow. What a shitshow this is.

The mom and sis are hot models but that is the only thing I can possible give any praise too.

2 mins into the game the MC is being anally raped by his sister while eating some other guys cum off his mother. WHAT THE FUCK is this abomination of a game?!

Dev should take these models and scrap the entire rest of the game. Just an absolute travesty such good assets are wasted on this cess pool of a game. For fucks sake what a disaster. o_O
This is the news!!!
From with NO

"Update 0.1 will be released very soon.
First I want to thank all the patrons who supported the project. You showed me that what I do to someone is necessary and interesting.
And I want to thank you not only with words.
  • Absolutely all patrons who supported my project in February, March or April. Get a page with gratitude in the game itself.
  • Patrons, starting with the bronze tier and above, will be awaited by a small thank you on the day of release of update 0.1 (Regardless of whether they are active patrons or not).
  • Gold and platinum tier, waiting for a special thanks, which they can choose for themselves. (Nominal art, a scene in the game or even an episodic character named after them or by the name they choose themselves)".
And for May only ...

There is the Locked from

Plus this Locked from

Happy patience!

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Wow. What a shitshow this is.

The mom and sis are hot models but that is the only thing I can possible give any praise too.

2 mins into the game the MC is being anally raped by his sister while eating some other guys cum off his mother. WHAT THE FUCK is this abomination of a game?!

Dev should take these models and scrap the entire rest of the game. Just an absolute travesty such good assets are wasted on this cess pool of a game. For fucks sake what a disaster. o_O
Wow, looks like I won't be downloading this one then. I was watching it mainly for the models but if it has that kind of content I have no interest in it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
2 and a half months of summer holliday just to excuse the game out of actually making past demo

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017

Important information
Good day. A huge amount of time has passed since the last recording. To be honest, I did not think that I could return to the game. But I'm glad that I still managed to do it. There is no point in calling the reason for such a long absence. Everything that I did not write will sound like an excuse. I can only say that unfortunately in life there are situations with which we can not do anything.
But let's not talk about sad things, in the end we are not here for this.
Let's get right to the point.
Version 0.1 is already available for download. Hints and tips will be published in the next couple of days. As well as plans for the next update.

To all patrons, regardless of whether they are active or not (From a bronze level and above). Version 0.1 has already been sent absolutely free. (Check private messages) YPrtG level backers who have been signed for 5 months or more, version 0.1 will also be available absolutely free (Check private messages).
Moreover, patrons of bronze level and above will be able to receive future updates, absolutely free. The number of these updates will depend on the “LIFETIME” parameter on the site. And this applies not only to updates of the game itself, but also to additional materials.

And now directly about version 0.1
Changes:
Over 200 new renderings, three simple animations, several new events, as well as a continuation of existing ones.
The gameplay has been changed in the direction of decreasing grind.
The probability of finding a spare key to Sarah’s room is temporarily increased to 100%.
The probability of finding a spare key from Jeanne's room has been increased from 20% to 33%
The hidden “Mood” parameter of the character Jeanne is temporarily removed from the game.
A cheat for money was added to the PC. (Activated after visiting the location “Special work”)
Some old scenes were also re-rendered to improve image quality.
And a huge number of small changes that I can’t remember.

P.S. I want to thank all those who supported me throughout this time. Your support was extremely important to me. And also I want to apologize to all those whom I let down with such a long absence. I will certainly try to compensate for this.
P.P.S. I advise you to check the “About” tab in the main menu of the game.

Mar 28, 2018
The above is somewhat brazen imo.

Direct from his Patron page:

Update 0.1 will be released very soon.
First I want to thank all the patrons who supported the project. You showed me that what I do to someone is necessary and interesting.....

So no changes to the demo game all year really; in essence 'nothing to see folks, move along'.

• Angry
Reactions: Kendra

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
View attachment 239983

Overview:
You start the game with a guy named Nick. The beginning of his adult life brought him several unpleasant surprises.
In an instant, from a carefree life surrounded by luxury and pretty maids, Nick, along with his mother and sister, is left without shelter and money for existence. And now he has to take care of his family, earn money and arrange his personal life.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-09
Release Date: 2019-04-07
Developer: Liebrio
Censored: No
Version: Demo 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED PC, MAC & ANDROID

View attachment 239977 View attachment 239978 View attachment 239979 View attachment 239980 View attachment 239981 View attachment 239982
here ya go..

perhaps you guys can add this to the OP..

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes