• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
Getting a lot of errors starting the game. Showing clipped screen and "The next character could not be cached => Character font size 29" errors

Anyone know the fix for it?

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
Well...when a boy really loves a girl and vice versa, or he has bad aim/is drunk....
I found an anal event... down south... but south doesn't work here, so I had to download the Japanese version and translate through mtool.... also motel owner fucks ass, but only with vagina... it's also cool when the virgin is torn, then the tentacles fuck the anus differently... weird...

you can end the game with a virgin, but why so little anal?... mouth and ass, here are 2 holes out of 3... but the game is not about all holes, it's about Vagina... vagina and tits... again harassment is crooked, no one pulls up skirts, no ass touching, no upskirts, just tits, dressed tits, naked tits, tits in cum, dick between tits... none of that is cool...

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
how can I change the resolution when playing in window mode?
Yeah...Acerola games are known to have exactly 1 resolution. If you play it windowed and it's not the resolution the game's made for you basically can't do anything about it.

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
Don't trust Kagura guys. I think their work ethics and environment is just like a japanese black company

Meltys1986

Jun 11, 2019
if you have the money needed, is it possible to skip ahead to the ending or do you still have to play through all the 60 days?

I've intentionally kept the MC a virgin while gathering the money, was curious about how it would end if she remains a virgin (but is still a slut since I've done most available events just up to the point before she loses her virginity) but I can't find any way to skip to the ending even if I now have the money (I also defeated the Demon King but that didn't help either).

I know I can simply just go to sleep, but even just having her to sleep and then running through the guys dialog takes quite a while for every day so I'd hope there was a better option.

Also, the entire area on the south part of the map seems completely pointless, is that simply a zone the developers never got around to implementing or is it content that will unlock only after losing her virginity?
There is a fenced area just to the right side of the Inn you're staying in, with a cow. A hidden path will let you reach the cow and then talk to it. It should give you an option to skip to last day.

Reactions: AnotherMike

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
Don't trust Kagura guys. I think their work ethics and environment is just like a Japanese black company.
I don't think you know what you're talking about at all, there is nothing wrong with Kagura Games at all.

There is a virus notification when I try to open the English version.
False positive, ignore it. I never got a virus notification when trying to play it.

Reactions: Sativa-29

bgfa

Jun 19, 2018
I don't think you know what you're talking about at all, there is nothing wrong with Kagura Games at all.

False positive, ignore it. I never got a virus notification when trying to play it.
But the antivirus delete the exe file

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
man the AI TL is so bad, if you gonna ask me mtl is slightly better ... lol
also game no voice dialogue or h scene voice.,, ? or im missing something here?

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
can someone post the full save for the english version? the one posted some pages behind is not working

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Actually, there's decent amount of it - definitely more than in their previous works. It just takes a while to get there because you have to fill the meter (which takes time or a lot of gold) and fulfill certain conditions.
Oh... i guess i'm gonna skip this one.
The only reason why i was ok with acerola's NTR was the fact that i could skip 99% of everything involving the cuck.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
No voices for english version...

Is there some way to fix it or is it just being left alone?

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
They should really do some other games. I mean, you play one acerola game, you know all other too. Nothing really change -.-

Z_z_Z

Jul 24, 2017
They should really do some other games. I mean, you play one acerola game, you know all other too. Nothing really change -.-
True, them and ONEONE1. But at the same time I get it, don't fix what ain't broken. Let the money printer keep printing money. The art and voice acting alone keep people coming back. Why risk trying something new when there's a chance it flops like they tried with Sex Knight Cynthia which is one of their less bought products.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
True, them and ONEONE1. But at the same time I get it, don't fix what ain't broken. Let the money printer keep printing money. The art and voice acting alone keep people coming back. Why risk trying something new when there's a chance it flops like they tried with Sex Knight Cynthia which is one of their less bought products.
Y'do realize that Cynthia is one of their oldest games ever and one of the ones that started the trend of cum collecting RPGs, right?

It also flopped because the publisher that localized it released a terribly buggy mess, during the winter holidays, and then didn't fix it for a long time, because of aforementioned holidays, which was obviously a disaster.

As for this game... I can honestly say, as someone who's tried every single one of Acerola's games that have been translated (and a number that haven't been), that Monica's game is the most innovative at its time for their NTR games series. It was the first time they actually allowed one of these games to have the "debt" be beaten without the girl slutting up at all on the first playthrough. In all their previous NTR games, it was mathematically impossible, unless you cheated. Also the first time they added even a sliver of real gameplay via the adventuring stuff.

There's a number of things, and they might not seem big... but there's a reason why Monica was, at the time, their best selling game of the NTR games by a WIDE margin.

Acerola might not rock the boat much, but they do try things out in various ways, to varying degrees of success. Sadly, whenever they DO rock the boat a lot, like with the Tear game or the Thief game, their sales tend to drop, so no one can blame them for not trying much when their fans don't want them too.

Reactions: HeaterFeather
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes