Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
All good fam.

Yeah idk how Vulvadia ended up being as bad as it was. Felt like you had try to screw up to make it that bad.

Also u called it about it not being meant to use with the append loll
Vulvadia was a co-op with ONEONE1, and the latter circle didn't really pull their weight on it, while still insisting for the whole thing to be done in Unity, an engine that they were barely experienced with themselves, and with which Acerola had no experience with at all. While Acerola didn't outright state that ONEONE1 didn't cooperate as much as they should have, the lack of commentary about Vulvadia on ONEONE1's ci-en and the fact that ONEONE1 isn't also selling the game or at least promoting it says a lot on its own.

Basically, it was a clusterfuck and I blame ONEONE1 for it.

As for the current situation...

It was inevitable really. With how Wolf RPG works, you can't have a single patch that handles both the base game and the Base Game + Append, due to how files will get overwritten. So I really should have realized it sooner. Hopefully they amend the description of the Patch before more people get pissed off about it.

Me, well, I'll likely still wait for the Kagura release, probably. Though I suppose I might play the AI TL with the Append and the Kagura release too. Monica was the first of the NTR games that I genuinely liked a lot when I played it with just an UI translation from ULMF.

Kokkda

Dec 2, 2021
Might be wrong but the DLC one that isn't translated. I finish it in 4 hours beat the Demon lord but haven't gotten all of the save i give up since the game stats didn't save over the new game+ or at least an option. Only saving Items

onetimesuse

Aug 2, 2021
Any cheats for this? Editing money for example.

Seem to be unable to use the online save editor.
Talk to the cow by the inn and skip to day 60. Start a new game + with 500,000. Buy all the gear, weapons, costumes, and items you can. Rinse and repeat as desired. Now you can start a game without needing to buy anything, but having the items so you can do everything from day 1 (lower guilt, raise suspicion, raise desire, etc).

onetimesuse

Aug 2, 2021
How can I get the true ending? I got 1 millions G and Rank S Adventurer already.
I haven't gotten the true ending yet since I'm here for the NTR. So I always do the true ending last. Based on previous Acerola games I would assume you need to get the money but without "cheating". Just make sure Monica doesn't go past foreplay with anyone other than her husband.

riber93

Mar 23, 2020
Does anyone know how I can unlock Sohpia and Milli's live stream , William,Arc events etc. without resorting to the gallery?

ducgrass

Mar 1, 2018
I haven't gotten the true ending yet since I'm here for the NTR. So I always do the true ending last. Based on previous Acerola games I would assume you need to get the money but without "cheating". Just make sure Monica doesn't go past foreplay with anyone other than her husband.
I do no cheat, well, there's a ring. But it's just make guild career easier. That's all, no more no less.

huvvaligen

Oct 29, 2017
Talk to the cow by the inn and skip to day 60. Start a new game + with 500,000. Buy all the gear, weapons, costumes, and items you can. Rinse and repeat as desired. Now you can start a game without needing to buy anything, but having the items so you can do everything from day 1 (lower guilt, raise suspicion, raise desire, etc).
thanks alot bud

edit: how tf do i get in to talk to the cow

Last edited:

onetimesuse

Aug 2, 2021
I do no cheat, well, there's a ring. But it's just make guild career easier. That's all, no more no less.
I mean cheating as in cheating on your husband (infidelity). Have sex with your husband, but no one else throughout your 60 days and collect 1 million.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes