Kokkda

Dec 2, 2021
Might be wrong but the DLC one that isn't translated. I finish it in 4 hours beat the Demon lord but haven't gotten all of the save i give up since the game stats didn't save over the new game+ or at least an option. Only saving Items

onetimesuse

Aug 2, 2021
Any cheats for this? Editing money for example.

Seem to be unable to use the online save editor.
Talk to the cow by the inn and skip to day 60. Start a new game + with 500,000. Buy all the gear, weapons, costumes, and items you can. Rinse and repeat as desired. Now you can start a game without needing to buy anything, but having the items so you can do everything from day 1 (lower guilt, raise suspicion, raise desire, etc).

onetimesuse

Aug 2, 2021
How can I get the true ending? I got 1 millions G and Rank S Adventurer already.
I haven't gotten the true ending yet since I'm here for the NTR. So I always do the true ending last. Based on previous Acerola games I would assume you need to get the money but without "cheating". Just make sure Monica doesn't go past foreplay with anyone other than her husband.

riber93

Mar 23, 2020
Does anyone know how I can unlock Sohpia and Milli's live stream , William,Arc events etc. without resorting to the gallery?

ducgrass

Mar 1, 2018
I haven't gotten the true ending yet since I'm here for the NTR. So I always do the true ending last. Based on previous Acerola games I would assume you need to get the money but without "cheating". Just make sure Monica doesn't go past foreplay with anyone other than her husband.
I do no cheat, well, there's a ring. But it's just make guild career easier. That's all, no more no less.

huvvaligen

Oct 29, 2017
Talk to the cow by the inn and skip to day 60. Start a new game + with 500,000. Buy all the gear, weapons, costumes, and items you can. Rinse and repeat as desired. Now you can start a game without needing to buy anything, but having the items so you can do everything from day 1 (lower guilt, raise suspicion, raise desire, etc).
thanks alot bud

edit: how tf do i get in to talk to the cow

Last edited:

onetimesuse

Aug 2, 2021
I do no cheat, well, there's a ring. But it's just make guild career easier. That's all, no more no less.
I mean cheating as in cheating on your husband (infidelity). Have sex with your husband, but no one else throughout your 60 days and collect 1 million.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes