Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
There are alt endings for kyle with each one of the other girls, it is locked because of the DLC not working? or i have to do something super expecific to get them? or is just behind gallery mode?
They aren't behind DLC, they are behind bad rep of Monica.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
i did that, i make cuck fuck them and gather the 1million gold and got monica exposed...but got the normal ending, im missing something?
I think what you are talking about is not in the game, they are if situation only added in the gallery, it is not a canon ending, just a situation added in the dlc and it can only be seen from the gallery but since the patch in english is only for the base game without the dlc (which no one has tried yet) and this is the version with dlc because the patch is for the base game ,so there may be incompatibilities. And that would be another explanation of why the DLC scenes are not translated and you cannot access its content either.

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I'm a little confused seems that they have translated the dlc but it is not a free patch but you have to buy it

at least it says there that it is translated capture.png

Last edited:

RebelCrow64

Formerly 'TimberTwlntr'
Aug 26, 2018
The game seems to be handled very badly, from the broken DLC to the Ai traslated dialogue, maybe will wait for the steam release to see if they fix it. Or not, i dont think is that good of a game anyways, and i do like acerola games alot

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
The game seems to be handled very badly, from the broken DLC to the Ai traslated dialogue, maybe will wait for the steam release to see if they fix it. Or not, i dont think is that good of a game anyways, and i do like acerola games alot
The good news is Kagura is handling the steam version so they'll probably fixed up a bunch of stuffs and came with a decent translations. The bad news is by the time they released it, your kids will probably be the one playing it.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
The good news is Kagura is handling the steam version so they'll probably fixed up a bunch of stuffs and came with a decent translations. The bad news is by the time they released it, your kids will probably be the one playing it.
Now now, they aren't as bad as Jast USA.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is there any way to cheat on this game? Money etc? Mtool always crashes the program and Idk how to use cheat engine

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Is there any way to cheat on this game? Money etc? Mtool always crashes the program and Idk how to use cheat engine
Look at tutorial on cheat engine, this level of use is very easy and quick to learn, literally less than hour. You don't even need to change any setting for this game.
It's usefull anyway, Cheat Engine is a reason why no game company can sell to me a DLC for extra currency or resources in offline game.

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Look at tutorial on cheat engine, this level of use is very easy and quick to learn, literally less than hour. You don't even need to change any setting for this game.
It's usefull anyway, Cheat Engine is a reason why no game company can sell to me a DLC for extra currency or resources in offline game.
I got the hang of it, thank you!

Reactions: Laxard
Jan 31, 2020
Btw, what happened to her voice and moans in the s*x scenes? In the untranslated version, she was moaning and talking in the H-scenes. Why is it that in this translated version, she no longer moans and talks during the H-scenes?

Jan 31, 2020
That might not be so bad. Maybe it will serve as a form of sex ed for them.:LOL:

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes