asdftestasdftest

May 3, 2022
i have this issue that my game stops responding all the time :/ (takes about 5 min each time). Not sure if its game or wolf rpg, anyone know if this issue?

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
So does the download in the opening post have the fixes applied? Interested in downloading this, but would prefer the fixes already be there.
Don’t trust myself not to mess up applying the fix

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
So does the download in the opening post have the fixes applied? Interested in downloading this, but would prefer the fixes already be there.
Don’t trust myself not to mess up applying the fix
is not recommended to play this version because it is a fucking disaster. Basically Acerola has released two translation patches, one for the base game, which is free, and one for the DLC sold separately where you have to pay 250 yen for the translation, although the version of f95 zone contains the base game + dlc it only has the base version of the AI patch applied in English so you cannot access the content of the dlc apart from the fact that it comes with different errors but since it is wolf rpg and how the game is made with the launcher in English and that if a save is created in English the Japanese one does not work and in the other way is the same. I think it is simply that the versions of the The AI translation does not match the version of the game and this produces errors and since no one has tried other alternatives such as simply using the patch on the base game without the DLC or they have shared the paid translation of the DLC, we do not know the results beyond what we know, which is that the game is playable but it is missing details such as the DLC, the voices, etc

So is up to you wait for the uncensored version of Kagura or play this version with these errors

Reactions: Berserk985
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes