• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
The AI translation is mediocre - not quite the MTL poetry of the olden days, but definitely way off from DeepL and other modern translators. Not sure what was used here.

Reactions: Mystermask

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
So much alerts in "..._en.exe" file >_< I'm afraid to run it.
PS It's time to learn japanese :'D

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Tbf many times after a game received a fan translation kagura coincidentally picked it up
So that's not an impossible scenario:KEK:
Guess acerola got tired of waiting for kagura
Another funny thing, the scenes don't have voices, I remember that the main scenes have a voice actor and they don't stay recorded in the gallery, basically the patch:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: is broken. and saves of japanese version dont work in the english version
Yes, the English patch definitely breaks the game, the Japanese version has voices and the scenes are saved in the gallery.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Female protag but NTR? Whos getting cucked here?
Husband NPC.
NTR tag is usually kinda retarded on this site when it comes to female protagonists. If protag was male then it would be cheating but since it's female then it's NTR even though you are the one cheating...

But I guess this game does have
Kyle's point of view
so it is kinda true.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
The English patch is broken, there are no voices, it seems that the voices in the h scenes don't display, the scenes are not saved in the gallery either, and on top of that, good poetry, we are getting better
Than wait for Kagura's release, when it'll be stolen and updated here. Patch from DLsite though.

• Hey there
Reactions: danadana

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Than wait for Kagura's release, when it'll be stolen and updated here. Patch from DLsite though.
If i remember correctly, Kagura's patch messed up the game voice lines for Demon Queen Melissa, and we had to wait a long time for their patch (meanwhile a user here solved the problem faster).
Again, if i'm not mistaken, i say this because... well, don't let you hope hang on Kagura's actions :D

• Sad
Reactions: Diegoz and Back
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes