• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
If i remember correctly, Kagura's patch messed up the game voice lines for Demon Queen Melissa, and we had to wait a long time for their patch (meanwhile a user here solved the problem faster).
Again, if i'm not mistaken, i say this because... well, don't let you hope hang on Kagura's actions :D
Welp, this patch still better, than nothing tbh

Reactions: Diegoz

Urbosa

Aug 20, 2017
Overview:
Kyle confesses to Monica that he can't believe that the demon lord was defeated, but that he is now at peace. Give the ring.
Monica cries with joy.
Of course the answer was ok
lol

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Oh boy, with a description like that and a premise as old as time, I can't wait to experience what will surely be a unique and interesting plot that will surely subvert my expectations and change my outlook on life!

really no.gif

Reactions: bucefala
Jan 25, 2018
I don't understand why I enjoy Wolf Rpg games more than RPGM ones, there are very few decent one for the latter, while for Wolf, more often than not I find interesting games that play well. Anyone else feeling the same?

Yuuuya

Mar 20, 2023
The character's voice is bugged. When I played the Japanese version of the game, I could hear the character's voice. But when I switched to this version, the voice disappeared. If I misunderstood, I apologize.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
View attachment 3510684

Game wont let me save, and crashes at the end of the day.
If you run the game as administrator that will likely fix the problem. Another option is to add a 'take ownership' option to your right click menu in windows although that's not always going to work. (just search for 'take ownership windows' to find the directions.)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The character's voice is bugged. When I played the Japanese version of the game, I could hear the character's voice. But when I switched to this version, the voice disappeared. If I misunderstood, I apologize.
The gallery does not work, the Japanese saves are not compatible with the MTL version, the voice lines do not work either, basically a disaster unless you don't care about these 3 things, in which case you don't have to worry, although if you beat the game and start a new game a bear appears in the room that unlocks the entire gallery, but I don't know if that will work since the scenes are not saved when you see them. but of course it will still not have a voice also if you manage to somehow go through walls in the game you can talk to the cow with hair next to the hotel where you sleep and go directly to day 60

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes