VN Ren'Py Abandoned Storm Rising [v0.02] [Professor Cloak]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Would u like to see characters from triple a games (like mia winters in this version) as bonus conte

• Yes

Votes: 363 78.7%
  • no

Votes: 98 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
r1-min.png

Overview:
A world where everyone has their secrets , where everyone hides their demons .
A war is raging and you are in the middle of it , they all want to destroy you ,
unleash a storm upon you , but they dont know...you are the storm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-10
Release Date: 2022-07-10
Developer: Professor Cloak -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02 - Chapter 2 : Memories
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Others: ANDROID*

*This unofficial version is not from dev, download at your own risk

1696217_classroom_evenin4.png 1696215_hideout6.png mc5-min.png teach-min.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Sounds very intriguing and the renders look good. Planned tags look interesting.

Good luck with this. I'll keep an eye on it. :coffee:

Reactions: Professor Cloak

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Interesting but
Professor Cloak

" I focus on making explicit content of fan favorite characters from popular media. "

can you explain this a little more? what do you mean you are going to add versions of video game characters? anime ? movies and series ? (everything at once ?) then you talk about demons war college ... What kind of game do you have planned, some kind of supernatural trainer where you train the characters to fight against those demons or will they be the demons you have to defeat?

Professor Cloak

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Interesting but
Professor Cloak

" I focus on making explicit content of fan favorite characters from popular media. "

can you explain this a little more? what do you mean you are going to add versions of video game characters? anime ? movies and series ? (everything at once ?) then you talk about demons war college ... What kind of game do you have planned, some kind of supernatural trainer where you train the characters to fight against those demons or will they be the demons you have to defeat?
Ya I'm sorry , I just updated that , what i mean is , I want to use popular characts (like mia winters in this episode) from big games as a bonus/extra content in my games but I thought many people wont like it...so i changed that

Professor Cloak

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Interesting but
Professor Cloak

Also , no its not gonna have any supernatural content (atleast not in the main story ) its going to be more of a mystery mixed with comedy kinda story

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Very short release. More like a demo than anything. Game has potential.

One suggestion...let us be able to name the MC.

Professor Cloak

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
:ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

Also what's up with the models?
Is this game about giants or something?
========
I see this is another one of those: I'm lazy as fuck, but i still want your money.
I'm still a newbie when it comes to development so ya i get it, my models look weird...and also yes i maybe lazy at times , and yes i do want "money" (but dont us all?) But i want u to know , that I like to think I did my best with my potato pc . I'm sorry if my game was not upto the standards and u didn't enjoy it, but do understand that was not my intention. But thank you for atleast giving my game a chance and trying it out.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'm still a newbie when it comes to development so ya i get it, my models look weird...and also yes i maybe lazy at times , and yes i do want "money" (but dont us all?) But i want u to know , that I like to think I did my best with my potato pc . I'm sorry if my game was not upto the standards and u didn't enjoy it, but do understand that was not my intention. But thank you for atleast giving my game a chance and trying it out.
:ROFLMAO: At least you're honest. So refreshing. (y)

Professor Cloak

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
just nope ....

the writing(translation?) is terrible
no capital letters at the beginning of a sentence , grammar errors that melt the brain and hurt the eyes ...

renders are ok..ish

i maybe comeback at a later state of the game if i read about improvement

sorry to be this blunt Professor Cloak , but i always speak my mind ;)
Its ok...I totally understand...English is not my native language actually

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Professor Cloak

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I saw a lot of people didn't like the fact that I didn't say as to where this game is heading , as I thought it would ruin the story .But since so many people didn't like it , I added a bit of back story in the spoiler section . Hope this will give you a good idea ....

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Storm Rising [v0.01b] [Intro rework + Ch 1 Pain]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes