Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Any Timeframe for release?
Would be nice, Half way through the month already, soon to be heading in to month 7 since the last update. Already more than double the normal release time with no explanation as to why. If this trend continues then the next update after this one would be around November.

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I believe he is another douche person who has great lust for money so I believe he will milk us lot to give a proper update
I have only $370/ month support and it barely covers my expenses for the novel .
"Summer time saga" Small 0.20.16 update - 6 months ago and they are making 60K a month.
Be reasonable and try not to use harsh words like "douche person" to someone who continues working after his already hard full time working day.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I have only $370/ month support and it barely covers my expenses for the novel .
"Summer time saga" Small 0.20.16 update - 6 months ago and they are making 60K a month.
Be reasonable and try not to use harsh words like "douche person" to someone who continues working after his already hard full time working day.
What many here on these forums fail to realize is the overall lack of income 99% of devs earn creating AVNs. Unless you massively drive up engagement, most devs won't earn more than $1.5k USD a month, whereas a full time job pays anywhere from $3.2k USD ($20 /hr) to roughly $7.2k USD ($45 /hr).

I personally don't care when updates are released as it's easy to be patient. The only time I have an issue with any dev is if they give a release date and continually fail to meet it.

Also, for what it's worth, I quite enjoyed the story you have so far. It's a bit "by the book" in terms of how the plot and progression are structured, but it doesn't take away from the intrigue and sense of adventure I felt.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Does anyone know what to do with the looping situation, I've been stuck on a 14 day loop of waking up, sitting by the lake, fishing, going to bed and there's never any alternatives. All the dialogue trees are the same every day and I can't seem to break the loop.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
What many here on these forums fail to realize is the overall lack of income 99% of devs earn creating AVNs. Unless you massively drive up engagement, most devs won't earn more than $1.5k USD a month, whereas a full time job pays anywhere from $3.2k USD ($20 /hr) to roughly $7.2k USD ($45 /hr).

I personally don't care when updates are released as it's easy to be patient. The only time I have an issue with any dev is if they give a release date and continually fail to meet it.

Also, for what it's worth, I quite enjoyed the story you have so far. It's a bit "by the book" in terms of how the plot and progression are structured, but it doesn't take away from the intrigue and sense of adventure I felt.
I concur with you 100% HOWEVER I LOVE THIS GAME AND WANT TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER. :p

entotre

Nov 14, 2020
Whats wrong with you guys? calling him a douche, saying looks abandoned...

It's less than a month since he said he was working on the next episode.

Reactions: RexGenocide

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Whats wrong with you guys? calling him a douche, saying looks abandoned...

It's less than a month since he said he was working on the next episode.
True, but they were last seen on this site one month ago, and their last patreon post was one month ago. On top of that their weekly Patreon updates also stopped exactly one month ago. Hope whatever is going the dev is OK.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I would like to know the status of this game, but honestly, I've noticed a trend with developers these days, most of them seem to think it's a 'good idea' to put their dev update posts behind Patreon subscriptions, which is not a smart move, if more people who viewed the Patreon site could see the dev posts about how the updates are progressing it might inspire a bit more confidence in the devs. But you do you, just the ramblings of a tired old man who believes honesty and transparency are king

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
More than half a year since last update is also not really a great way to promote your game.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I would like to know the status of this game, but honestly, I've noticed a trend with developers these days, most of them seem to think it's a 'good idea' to put their dev update posts behind Patreon subscriptions, which is not a smart move, if more people who viewed the Patreon site could see the dev posts about how the updates are progressing it might inspire a bit more confidence in the devs. But you do you, just the ramblings of a tired old man who believes honesty and transparency are king
They used to have public weekly updates now everything is locked behind a paywall. I can't imagine any new potential customer wanting to become a patron when you cannot see anything at all.

mkm23night

Apr 23, 2023
I've seen it.
Guys anyone who is supporting this dev, goona realizes soon that it was a mistake to support this kind of greedy people.

• Wow
Reactions: _Maou_
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes