Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Sigh, what's the point of this futa idiocy? Especially in this game? There are games targeted towards those who like it. Good for them, i'll never play them. So you will take months to create an "optional" part of the game to include a fetish people you targeted this game towards don't like, and will not "play".

I use quotes because even if you refuse to engage in sex with them you still have to interract with them. If you could ignore them completely, have no contact with them, pretend they don't exist, and simply refuse to go to their part of the map, then what is the point of wasting so much time creating them?

If you wanted to create and interresting culture with women warriors you could have created something along the lines of the "Patrimony of Hyrkoon" from ice and fire. Or thousands of better examples than women with dicks because reasons. A pointless waste of time and effort that could be better spent on something that your audience actually likes. But whatever, you do you.

Guess this game is going firmly into the ignore pile. Sigh.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Sigh, what's the point of this futa idiocy? Especially in this game? There are games targeted towards those who like it. Good for them, i'll never play them. So you will take months to create an "optional" part of the game to include a fetish people you targeted this game towards don't like, and will not "play".

I use quotes because even if you refuse to engage in sex with them you still have to interract with them. If you could ignore them completely, have no contact with them, pretend they don't exist, and simply refuse to go to their part of the map, then what is the point of wasting so much time creating them?

If you wanted to create and interresting culture with women warriors you could have created something along the lines of the "Patrimony of Hyrkoon" from ice and fire. Or thousands of better examples than women with dicks because reasons. A pointless waste of time and effort that could be better spent on something that your audience actually likes. But whatever, you do you.

Guess this game is going firmly into the ignore pile. Sigh.
You should have passed this game once seeing the Futa tag.

Instead, it seems you downloaded it, played it a bit, then dropped it in the ignore bin. Then you dropped by and left a post telling us why you hate games marked with the futa warning that have futa characters.

Why? :unsure:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
As I said from the very beginning, Futa always has been completely avoidable from the start!!! MC could transform into a normal girl and for a short time MC will be a female protagonist among girls (no sex will be available that time).
How about the option Zomalia to be skipped with invisibility spell (optional)?
No Zomalia and no transformation at all.

And if NOW someone complains.. it would be just toxic for no reason.
You know they will. Just like the same brain damaged ppl will claim to talk for 'everyone' who plays these games. As if their fets speak for 'everyone'.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
story_and_magic
I think you just need to make your game the way you want to, and let the chips fall where they may.

I liked the story, and I will stick with it cause I am curious person.

One bit of advice though, I think you need to refrain from feeling you have to defend yourself in posts here about your development decisions. Its a bit of a quicksand trap that will suck your development energy down, and you are going to need every bit of it to persevere through.

Daz is free, this site has plenty of free resources, Renpy is free as well... so if anyone doesn't like your vision, or xyz tags, they are free to develop their own game to meet their own satisfaction.

Then, they will get to deal with all of the "you should have done it this ways" themselves.

Keep at it, you are doing just fine.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
story_and_magic ...just got around to playing the update. Haven't finished as yet but the number of script errors (grammar, spelling etc.) is a lot. Maybe you could look at getting someone to proofread the script?

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
One of the best games around here at the moment. Lliking the story. It feels good to se a game that respect the days passing by. Majority of them try to make the MC goes from nothing to a harem protagonist in less than 1 week.

Also, please make the story you want to tell, trying to please others only ends with abandoned games. If some people hate the futa tag just leave them be. I would simply ignore them. They will only be happy when you remove it.

anyone knows what the crystals do?
In the ending of 0.3 we read on the book that red crystal is illegal to have, and red+green can revive the dead. Maybe will be something to do with the vegetable stall girl since she don't know if her friend is alive or dead.

Last edited:

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
Just played through 0.3 and it was a great story (pun intended). I like the characters, a bit more choice would be nice but overall a good interesting game.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Would be funny if we dont have high enough skill, the MC cant transform back to male.
I would agree for sheer comic relief, but only if somewhere he learns how to reverse shortly down the road(not permanent)...or maybe part of the comic relief is that someone that can transform them back "holds the hostage" until they perform something that is embarrassing. Use your imagination.

I'd recommend changing the name of the game - right now it's impossible to search for which is a big disadvantage if you want to spread it to a wider audience.
Agreed doing a search for "story" provided search results about stories in general or recommendations. I had to perform a boolean search on my browser to locate the game within f95zone.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I see here people really heat it up about futa tag. I think it would be good to give a little clarification.
Amazon (Zomalia) land is just a small part of the story. Sex would be there only if you want it. (MC could fuck girl and not the other way around. No gay sex too.)
You can just cast a spell, cross the land and move on.

Also MC will not be submissive to anyone! He can get caught and have a hard time, but he will escape.
He will take over castles, lead armies, control and kill people etc... Does this sounds like pathetic and weak guy? No.
Hope this will clear the air here and everyone could now move on from this futa future tag. Totally optional and you will not see shit from it, if you don't like it. ;)

And thank you for trying the game.
all nice an dandy but th most pressing question is.. will MC ever bed Helga and Tyra ?

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Do the slavers still come for the village and take the women if we choose NOT to marry Maola but will choose to stick around and be the next shaman/help out the village? I'd rather marry Ria... and eventually Uma instead of Maola.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
all nice an dandy but th most pressing question is.. will MC ever bed Helga and Tyra ?
Yeah, for those of us who passed on marrying Maola, I wanted to take Kirk up on his offer and look for a wife in Bork... or at least another member to add to the harem.

• Sad
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I have yet to hear any rule set that you cannot marry more then one woman. It's presumptuous to think a culture which doesn't frown upon a harem would then frown upon taking for yourself more wives. The dev should clarify how many wives you can have.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes