mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Since I like doing constructive criticism.
I mentioned before sandbox can handle incompatible content in a way a VN cannot.

But there is actually a way to have such content in a visual novel... and that is to have char creation.
You want to expand your game to lesbians and M2F trans?
at the very start of the game ask players to choose if their character is male, female, or trans.

I wouldn't really recommend it because it would be 3 separate games which will drastically slow down development.
But it is at least a plausible scenario to attract them as customers.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Naw would be way too much work. Besides, it looks like the dev noticed hate for it, let's just hope it's a quick story arc (and able to avoid futa). Putting those options in the game would make more futa/trans content (and less of what we want).

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
As I said from the very beginning, Futa always has been completely avoidable from the start!!! MC could transform into a normal girl and for a short time MC will be a female protagonist among girls (no sex will be available that time).
How about the option Zomalia to be skipped with invisibility spell (optional)?
No Zomalia and no transformation at all.

And if NOW someone complains.. it would be just toxic for no reason.

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
So Helga is cooking for me. Are we supposed to be able to have sex with her, or did I make a wrong choice somewhere?

natmon

Nov 6, 2019
As I said from the very beginning, Futa always has been completely avoidable from the start!!! MC could transform into a normal girl and for a short time MC will be a female protagonist among girls (no sex will be available that time).
How about the option Zomalia to be skipped with invisibility spell (optional)?
No Zomalia and no transformation at all.

And if NOW someone complains.. it would be just toxic for no reason.
Giving the player more options are always good, especially when you can do it with little dev time :)

I'm personally looking forward to the transformation content(a little disappointed there will be no lesbian sex), but it can be a very decisive topic some are extremely averse to (especially turning the player into a female form).

If you are open to suggestions you could have an option for the MC to have the same reaction as some of the commentors in here and instead work on a illusion based spell(Don't tie it to the evil/good alignment stat!!or anything really). Simply skipping the transformation frames (if you are even planing some) and just some minor changes would be plenty for most I think. I think it would placate most of the anger in here while requiring minimal dev time. I would also suggest adding a scene later where the illusion almost fails where you flicker between the female MC and male MC model(could add in some nice consequences for doing the risk option here). Some nice effects would reinforce its just an illusion and the MC is still male.

Oh while I'm typing can I ask for a little feature where you can beat up the kid in ch1 but also not to take the wife? Maybe even give us a "evil" alignment point for it. I don't think you need any additional renders, just some extra dialogue

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Giving the player more options are always good, especially when you can do it with little dev time :)

I'm personally looking forward to the transformation content(a little disappointed there will be no lesbian sex), but it can be a very decisive topic some are extremely averse to (especially turning the player into a female form).

If you are open to suggestions you could have an option for the MC to have the same reaction as some of the commentors in here and instead work on a illusion based spell(Don't tie it to the evil/good alignment stat!!or anything really). Simply skipping the transformation frames (if you are even planing some) and just some minor changes would be plenty for most I think. I think it would placate most of the anger in here while requiring minimal dev time. I would also suggest adding a scene later where the illusion almost fails where you flicker between the female MC and male MC model(could add in some nice consequences for doing the risk option here). Some nice effects would reinforce its just an illusion and the MC is still male.

Oh while I'm typing can I ask for a little feature where you can beat up the kid in ch1 but also not to take the wife? Maybe even give us a "evil" alignment point for it. I don't think you need any additional renders, just some extra dialogue
Beating the kid in front of the whole village is part of the deal to take the girl. I don't think you can simply refuse after the fight or they can get really angry (I gave already 3 times the option to refuse her before that).
Don't worry, you will have plenty of chances to be a "bad guy" and "do harm".

• Love
Reactions: Anonimed

sam61g

Nov 10, 2019
could someone please let me know if they already have the release date of the next version

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
could someone please let me know if they already have the release date of the next version
A bit premature on the twitching, I believe. After all, it has only been a couple of weeks since the last update ( Release Date: 2022-11-23 ). :cool:

Reactions: sam61g
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes