MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, I wanted to see the status of this title...and man, what a pain in the ass trying to search using just the word STORY. But I'm glad that this title doesn't have the abandon tag, as I'm looking forward to more future content from this STORY called STORY. ;)

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
OK, I wanted to see the status of this title...and man, what a pain in the ass trying to search using just the word STORY. But I'm glad that this title doesn't have the abandon tag, as I'm looking forward to more future content from this STORY called STORY. ;)
I find it easier to use the search bar like this to find it:

Search Titles Only, make sure this is checked
Where to search? Change This Thread to Everywhere
What to type into the field? story_and_magic

basically you are searching for the dev's name

Reactions: PickleSteve

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I find it easier to use the search bar like this to find it:

Search Titles Only, make sure this is checked
Where to search? Change This Thread to Everywhere
What to type into the field? story_and_magic

basically you are searching for the dev's name
you presume that we know the devs name, i follow a bunch of games and don't have the slightest idea who the dev is or how is handle is spelled.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
you presume that we know the devs name, i follow a bunch of games and don't have the slightest idea who the dev is or how is handle is spelled.
That is fair. But in this specific example, it is worth noting the devs name since it is unique and the game name is not.

It may be me projecting a personal habit onto others since I note the dev name of the games I play so I can follow the devs onto other projects, and I will acknowledge that, but it works for me.

Reactions: Simulacrum29
Jan 27, 2021
Hmmmm probably good advice Herbert1... just from a sheer marketing perspective.

How about a naming contest?
Good idea, how about

Magic divorce
or
Escape from the treadmill
or
Andr*w T*te in Lalaland (with hair, isnt that awesome?)

PS: gonna leave some post trail here so i dont have hard time to find this thread again

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
This is a surprisingly well made VN given it has the most generic title. I sincerely hope Tyra becomes an LI at some point as even in our brief time interacting with her she's by far my favorite character (aside from Kirk).

Reactions: Legend 123

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
any idea when next update is expected?

This is one of the best games in here with the fantasy genre. Awesome story.

Jan 27, 2021
View attachment 1701094

Overview:
You will take in your hands the fate of a middle age guy who wasn't very successful in this life.
A strange event will change his life forever. He will find himself lost in another world.
Searching his way back home, he will discover, explore and experience something beyond his imagination.
Will you decide to stay in this new world and create a new home or find your way back?​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-25
Release Date: 2022-11-23
Developer: story_and_magic - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.1.1):
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (v0.1.1): - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1701095 View attachment 1701096 View attachment 1701097 View attachment 1701118 View attachment 1701119 View attachment 1701120 View attachment 1701121 View attachment 1701122 View attachment 1701123
I played your game and think this is one of the coolest games ever, but wtf has made you to choose this name??? Story? Real?? Good luck finding this NAME with Google, Headshake and Headache! They are so much worse games out there who are much more popular only because they have a better NAME!!!

Jan 27, 2021
I played your game and think this is one of the coolest games ever, but wtf has made you to choose this name??? Story? Real?? Good luck finding this NAME with Google, Headshake and Headache! They are so much worse games out there who are much more popular only because they have a better NAME!!!
And a second Link
Hey guys, i think this game is awesome and in my opinion maybe one of the best and most underated game on this side??
One question, is there a possibility to push this awesome game?
I found this two Links:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-most-underrated-adult-games.61224/page-3
https://f95zone.to/threads/best-game-on-f95-the-extreme-battle.41402/
These threads are old and almost dead, give them new live and push this awesome game, a lot of people follow new postings and every attention for this game is good! When you really like this game or maybe another game then post it on this two links and help to find the best Game!!!!

Crave_More

Jun 7, 2020
I like what you've done, but I have to agree with others who have said it. You are killing yourself with this title. I mean if you want to keep it just for the handful that stumble across it, that's your business. No search algorithm on any site is helping you with this type of title.

There are plenty of single word titles out there that do well, but "Story" is just too bland to stand out.
If you have a hard time coming up with names that's understandable but name it after the world you made, a key character, or hell a random street name. A random name generator that throws out something off the wall is better than "Story" and you will be able to attract more followers.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
in truth i think that the gf should end up going to that world to cause it wont be interesting if that doesn't happen and hopefully you can choose your magic later and also he should be an exception to the rules of magic

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
WT mod would be nice there's some choices that are obvious but some not as much like choosing how many crystals to take and which.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes