VN Ren'Py Straight!? [Revamp v0.11.1] [Aaryn]

4.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
Ok, it's official, this is my favourite game here. An adult game which so far has no sex in it, with so much conversations and character development that frankly I'm starting to wonder if you have forgotten this is a sex game, and instead you are writing a story that probably would be better as a novel. And no, that is not me bitching about lack of sex, it's my genuine compliment to your writing.

Aaryn, I said it many times before, and you are probably bored by it , but here I am repeating it again. Your work, this game, this story, these characters, character development, that intro video, I have no idea man how to tell you how much amazing this is. I can't find words in languages of humans to express my appreciation for what you are creating here. Not to mention the new fantastic renders... Just bloody amazing.

So, do I need to say it again? Fine, I'll say it again... I can't wait for the next update =)

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Ok, it's official, this is my favourite game here. An adult game which so far has no sex in it, with so much conversations and character development that frankly I'm starting to wonder if you have forgotten this is a sex game, and instead you are writing a story that probably would be better as a novel. And no, that is not me bitching about lack of sex, it's my genuine compliment to your writing.

Aaryn, I said it many times before, and you are probably bored by it , but here I am repeating it again. Your work, this game, this story, these characters, character development, that intro video, I have no idea man how to tell you how much amazing this is. I can't find words in languages of humans to express my appreciation for what you are creating here. Not to mention the new fantastic renders... Just bloody amazing.

So, do I need to say it again? Fine, I'll say it again... I can't wait for the next update =)
Thanks bro,
I'm trying to get better at taking compliments :p

This really is the tip of the iceberg. With the plans we have moving forward, I'm optimistic that this is just the beginning of things.

Theres a ton of games here. A lot of which have a lot better graphics and more D. I'm stoked thst v14 won you over. It was one of my favs, too. Credit to my co-pilot Blayke for having my back and Lazy-Jake made the animation. If you're on Discord, you should swing by and check in with them, too. We all hang out over there

Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
Thanks bro,
I'm trying to get better at taking compliments :p

This really is the tip of the iceberg. With the plans we have moving forward, I'm optimistic that this is just the beginning of things.

Theres a ton of games here. A lot of which have a lot better graphics and more D. I'm stoked thst v14 won you over. It was one of my favs, too. Credit to my co-pilot Blayke for having my back and Lazy-Jake made the animation. If you're on Discord, you should swing by and check in with them, too. We all hang out over there
It was a close call between the one with the kiss (.12 I think it was) and this one, but this one won me over totally. Excellent, can't wait to see the next shenanigans you will come up to get those two in some drama...

You just starting? Well, don't you worry, I'm thinking 30 pages of compliments will make you finally realize it's not a meaningless gesture. And I will not rest until I see at least 100 pages here on this thread. Because you deserve far more than that.

Graphics aren't everything bro, Milfy City for example, I like that game, I really do, but story is written by 12 yo. Click click puf puf pass bang bang... Same old boring stuff, I was very close to install that incest patch just to be a bit weirded out for a change.

What I'm saying in my usually incomprehensible way is, to have an awesome game, you need to have all parts of it awesome, not just graphics or whatever... And you are already the proud creator of an awesome game. So kudos to you and your team :)

As for Discord, my apologies, I have cut it out along with FB, Twiter, Instagram and Reddit. I was really addicted to social media and my social life and work suffered for it. But one day, who knows.

I do have a couple of questions tho.

First is, in the car scene Braden says:"This baby fucks purs, too" is that a misspelling or I forgot how to English?

And second, in the pervy route, in the bar > Braden Social life > Braden looks noticeably worried.... Where is the button to ask wtf was that? Doesn't Braden know there will be apocalypse and worldwide planetary destruction if he is doing something naughty? And more to the point, I'm curious what he did.. :D
I mean, I did say I love those cliffhangers of yours, but I didn't know you will make such a devious one... I almost missed it...

I had a good laugh the other day, because here I am, a straight guy, playing an adult gay oriented game, and fussing over story details xD

So my apologies for loooong post, hope you are bored enough to read it, and may the Force be with you.. Cheers xD

topgamer

Jun 29, 2018
And second, in the pervy route, in the bar > Braden Social life > Braden looks noticeably worried.... Where is the button to ask wtf was that? Doesn't Braden know there will be apocalypse and worldwide planetary destruction if he is doing something naughty? And more to the point, I'm curious what he did.. :D
I also noticed Braden's worrying expression. For a moment I thought he was sexual harassment or something but It really didn't fit in the story‘s atmosphere. Maybe future updates will uncover the mystery.

Bautista

Mar 4, 2019
Damn, So I am not even gay but after reading many comments here about how great it is I decided to play it because I dig a good story. And hot damn the story is amazing.

Zack finally confessing and then the forest scene it kind of made me well up. Very well written, great scenes. Also I believe Brayden seems more gay than Zack. Perhaps Brayden already has had sex with someone at wrestling?

Anyway love the game, can't wait for more updates.

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Damn, So I am not even gay but after reading many comments here about how great it is I decided to play it because I dig a good story. And hot damn the story is amazing.

Zack finally confessing and then the forest scene it kind of made me well up. Very well written, great scenes. Also I believe Brayden seems more gay than Zack. Perhaps Brayden already has had sex with someone at wrestling?

Anyway love the game, can't wait for more updates.
hey Bautista,
I love comments from Straight dudes....i feel like your demographic is the true test to the writing in the game. A lot of people started the game with intent to just fap but most of my player base now look at that as secondary. Thanks for giving the game a try even though it's not necessarily your thing. It's even cooler that you took the time to post man. Means a lot. Thank you :)

Next update is in the works. I ran into some RL stuff that slowed me waaaaay down and expanded the team by one more guy so we're working on it

4.90 star(s) 51 Votes