VN Ren'Py Straight!? [Revamp v0.11.1] [Aaryn]

4.90 star(s) 51 Votes

potatoastronaut

Jan 20, 2019
oof, im looking for a direct post that explains whats new with the new update, but i've been checking out the patreon page and i can't seem to find it there. I'm staying at a dorm with limited download limit, so i was wondering if the new update came with a new chapter or just some minor fixes?

Reactions: Aaryn

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
oof, im looking for a direct post that explains whats new with the new update, but i've been checking out the patreon page and i can't seem to find it there. I'm staying at a dorm with limited download limit, so i was wondering if the new update came with a new chapter or just some minor fixes?
i'm shooting for a Patreon release sometime this week if things work out so i'll post the newest update here around 4 weeks from now

Reactions: Aubreylight

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
4 weeks? I thought the time between patreon and public release was 3 weeks?
it is. So if it takes me around a week or less to get it out plus the 3 weeks before public release, we're getting close to 4 weeks total

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Thanks a lot. New version will be updating on Sunday for free on the Patreon. I'll try and post here as quick as I can though.

You can still follow the Patreon for free to get updates and quicker access to the free version

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
this may be a stupid question but whats the diffrence between the reg download and the compressed?

arsp

Dec 30, 2018
this may be a stupid question but whats the diffrence between the reg download and the compressed?
downloadsize vs image quality. I've not been very disappointed with a compressed game yet, so I'd say go for that :) Except that Google finds this game too popular atm and won't let me download it.

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
downloadsize vs image quality. I've not been very disappointed with a compressed game yet, so I'd say go for that :) Except that Google finds this game too popular atm and won't let me download it.
Yeah, apparently, we're getting a lot more traffic for this update than any past ones...

Not really sure how to respond to this comment either. Apparently today is just vague comment day. If you're sorry about the download link being crowded, my apologies...i'm not used to having that much traffic on a free release. If you're gay-hating, you probably could have used for first post better, bro--I'm not really into shaming others.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I just dropped a mirror download on the patreon site if you wanna check that out for those having download problems
I"ll upload it here in a bit when I get caught up

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Please provide a mirror on another file host. Your new Google mirrors are already over capacity. Thank you!

4.90 star(s) 51 Votes