VN Ren'Py Straight!? [Revamp v0.11.1] [Aaryn]

4.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
I don't think the "I'm not gay but I'm only attracted you" thing is so out of place...
I had a brief discussion about this with Aaryn and a couple of others on discord. It's just phrasing that I personally have yet to find in a context that I feel is appropriate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are, after all, his characters and it is his story.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Updated the OP with the new link address, folks. Let us know what you think.

Note: There is only 2 versions of the game now. We did some modifications to the images to reduce file size with no noticeable change in quality so we are no longer releasing a compressed version

DAOfan

Sep 28, 2017
I got an error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 28867, in script
menu:
File "game/script.rpy", line 28868, in <module>
"Surprise Braden" if MikhailSurpriseBraden == False:
NameError: name 'MikhailSurpriseBraden' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 28867, in script
menu:
File "K:\Saves\Games\Str8-v0.16.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1609, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "K:\Saves\Games\Str8-v0.16.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "K:\Saves\Games\Str8-v0.16.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "K:\Saves\Games\Str8-v0.16.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 28868, in <module>
"Surprise Braden" if MikhailSurpriseBraden == False:
NameError: name 'MikhailSurpriseBraden' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Str8 v0.16.2
Sat Aug 10 19:34:53 2019

Last edited:

assholisms

Aug 26, 2018
Mom-fucker is finally getting developed, Mikhail is now part of the group, and Blayke ended up being really fun. This was well worth the wait.

As usual I haven't finished it yet but I finally have one big issue: Braden's stance on shorts is absolutely horrid and inhumane. Other than that, enjoying every line so far.
Edit: every update ends crueler than the other, my lil' heart can't take this. It'll feel like forever until the next update yet again:cry::cry::cry:

Anyway, Braden jerking off was hot but their affection for one another before Mikhail showed up was even hotter. I hope you guys have plans for Mikhail because holy shit does he deserve a great relationship too. I was hoping he would invite Mom-fucker to the beach as well but now that he isn't I just know 0.17 will be at worst heart-wrenching and at best, just as much of a cruel tease as the rest of them. Loved it yet again, and congrats for the increase in technical quality too!

Please finish 0.17 soon because the wait for 0.16 felt the worst by far and I'm way too emotionally invested to handle the long period of dread and curiosity. I know you guys have lives and understand how busy you are but I still want it a lot.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 51 Votes