VN Ren'Py Straight!? [Revamp v0.11.1] [Aaryn]

4.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Really, I like so much this Visual Novel :love:. I think that the plot is super close to reality.
Thanks. Glad you were able to connect with it. Despite there being fictional elements here, I really wanted it to feel like reality.

I like this story, even if it is about gay things.
Thanks. I honestly appreciate that. I dont only appreciate your openness to playing a game that doesnt sexually resonate with you but I also appreciate that the story was able to connect with you outside the sexual context. That's really important to me.

Odessit

Sep 14, 2019
Привет, а когда мне ждать новую версию игры?) Очень хочу знать, что будет дальше ...

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hi, and when should I expect a new version of the game?) I really want to know what will happen next ...
Its gonna be awhile. This was the end of the current outline so we're outlining the next portion now then we'll start on the writing. I dont like to plan a ton in advance with this story. I like to be surprised along with everyone else.

Torvis00

Sep 16, 2018
Any gay bashing in this thread will result in your ass getting a warning point, your post deleted, and your soul thrown into a pit of horny gay vipers.
You have been warned!

Oh.. edited. If I warn you for gay bashing, that point is PERMANENT. Just try me!

EDIT #2... Somebody tried me and got their ass banned!
I love you

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Straight!? [v0.17.2] [Aaryn] (1.5GB)
528 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I really LOVE this game, the story is so real, can wait for the update!!
Hey thanks. Im glad you appreciate it. Theres more coming. My workload is just beyond overwhelming right now and we're getting to some more hard writing aspects to the story. It'll get finished though.

Serreos

May 28, 2020
This game is exactly like '' a wife and mother '' .
It's realistic (i like it)
It's slow burning (i like it)
Always promise me and never give me (i don't like it)
...my english language is not perfect

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aaryn and mortimerX

psychoboymw

Mar 5, 2019
I think i get it.... raunchy buttsex during a well made story about characters we are rooting for? Yep, I'm in.
BUT...
We might get homeydicked.
I'll let you know when I find a good story AND raunchy, amazing assfucking with all those moneyshots no one's willing to admit they like, but they watch/read the worst kind of cookie-cut story, with the worst fucking grammar/punctuation that's almost enough to make your shit go flaccid, but you're there for that thing. What's it called? Oh ye-- cumshot. Front, center, and right in the ass. "But I want a good story," you say; dick in hand. Well here it is! STRAIGHT!?!?! .... and I'm still holding my dick. Hope against hope, friend. You're in good company here.

P.s. your English isn't that bad. Hope I helped!

>_> @ Aaryn. <3

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017

I think i get it.... raunchy buttsex during a well made story about characters we are rooting for? Yep, I'm in.
BUT...
We might get homeydicked.
I'll let you know when I find a good story AND raunchy, amazing assfucking with all those moneyshots no one's willing to admit they like, but they watch/read the worst kind of cookie-cut story, with the worst fucking grammar/punctuation that's almost enough to make your shit go flaccid, but you're there for that thing. What's it called? Oh ye-- cumshot. Front, center, and right in the ass. "But I want a good story," you say; dick in hand. Well here it is! STRAIGHT!?!?! .... and I'm still holding my dick. Hope against hope, friend. You're in good company here.

P.s. your English isn't that bad. Hope I helped!

>_> @ Aaryn. <3
While the game pace of Str8 is similar to the slow burn of Wife and Mother (AWAM), I'm going to argue a bit on the erotic nature of Str8 vs AWAM. I would argue that many of the instances in Str8 are erotic because of the interaction and the chemistry of the characters. Sure, there's teasing a bit but the teasing is meant for us to suffer along with the characters--not to bait the reader into getting blue balled because the writer wants to leave them hanging. I'll also state that the interactions in AWAM aren't actually erotic because of the story, they're mildly erotic in spite of the story. For example, when they're on the trampoline in AWAM, the scene itself isn't sexy at all--but people fill in the blanks in their own head because boobs bounce when they're on the trampoline. The game itself isn't erotic, it just uses a lot of classic situations that people typically think are sexy and then just drops the characters into those situations and calls it erotic. There's honestly no chemistry in those scenes in AWAM, it's just boobs on a trampoline or someone accidently rubbing their pants up against someone while playing basketball.

Str8 is meant to be a romance that is both erotic but frustrating at the same time. It's like an anxiety simulator. It's meant to validate those who really struggle with making the first move because of their own anxieties. It additionally is meant to give those who think this is easy, a first hand look at what prevents some people from doing that. This is also true for Zack's sexuality and acceptance of it. Some readers may find it frustrating at times on why he holds back but that's the nature for some people that struggle with this--what's easy for one person may be terrifying for another and I wanted the reader to see that; to give a voice out there to those who really struggle with this. The adult tag just let's me take things all the way and I like that freedom because there's a lot of taboos about sexuality and if you're unable to include those realistically within the story (because of censorship) then it doesn't have the same validation. There's sexual scenes in there now but I don't want to go overboard or else they lose their potency.

4.90 star(s) 51 Votes