VN Ren'Py Straight!? [Revamp v0.11.1] [Aaryn]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
I never played the other because full gay is not my thing. Gender Bender Sissification or Tray ok.
But the other name was gold "Just Bros"

Reactions: Aaryn

Biroute56

Jan 10, 2022
View attachment 25816

Overview:
Straight!? is a work in progress visual novel that specifically focuses on mature gay themes. The story follows the main character, Zack, from his first day of college after meeting his new roommate, Braden.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-18
Release Date: 2023-01-18
Developer: Aaryn
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.3
Language:English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
PC:
GDrive - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDrive - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Android: GDrive - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 101306 View attachment 101304 View attachment 101307 View attachment 42666 View attachment 1733057 View attachment 1733058 View attachment 1733059 View attachment 1733060 View attachment 1733061 View attachment 1733063 View attachment 1733064 View attachment 1733065 View attachment 1733066
Really boring game...

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
They are Gay/Bi, just because they don't like penetration, doesn't make them Straight, they just have a common taste, but they relate lovingly.
i'm not sure who you're responding to here. if you're referencing the name of the game, there's a lot more depth to the title and the punctuation in the title that plays a role in why it's called "straight" (the story also references that throughout) and the meaning of that title changes throughout the game including things such as gender roles, gay culture, sexual expectations, being attracted to someone's personality over their actual gender, stuff like that.

definitely not confronting your post or busting you out there but just wanted to acknowledge that the title of the game being "straight" does not have anything to do with whether they like butt stuff or not, lol.

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I never played the other because full gay is not my thing. Gender Bender Sissification or Tray ok.
But the other name was gold "Just Bros"
no worries. everyone has their own thing and that's cool. this game gets pretty heavy which is another thing that some people like or don't like. i like stories that make you question or take away something from.

Mar 1, 2019
i'm not sure who you're responding to here. if you're referencing the name of the game, there's a lot more depth to the title and the punctuation in the title that plays a role in why it's called "straight" (the story also references that throughout) and the meaning of that title changes throughout the game including things such as gender roles, gay culture, sexual expectations, being attracted to someone's personality over their actual gender, stuff like that.

definitely not confronting your post or busting you out there but just wanted to acknowledge that the title of the game being "straight" does not have anything to do with whether they like butt stuff or not, lol.
Your title asks a question or statement, I just answered it after playing (!?).

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I would say so. May be with a waltkthrough could be a tiny bit more exciting. Can someone at least give us locations to unlock removing clothes?
if you're playing the original version, there's a walkthrough readme file in the game folder. you only need that for like the first few chapters. after that, it's more linear. i dislike the beginning but this game started in 2017 and most of the games like this were grind based back then. i had to start somewhere since this is my first time. i did some modifications to the early grind-build to remove parts of it the essence is still there. that walkthrough will get you through the repeating scenes but those do go away shortly in because they suck.

however, i will say if your'e just looking for mindless sex stuff, this game probably isn't for you. it's written with a more mature plot than that and gets pretty heavy. the adult content here is realistic to accomplish what i wanted to accomplish with the story and the character arcs. the primary purpose here is the story-- not butt stuff

Reactions: Moosica

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Is the whole story updated or until what chapter does it come to?
there's 2 verions of the game right now. I've never done this stuff before and this was my first attempt so the original game is v0.021.4. That concludes the story and is finished. The new revamped version is me using everything that I've learned over the past few years to polish up the project, mostly focusing on the shit writing and the annoying repeating stuff at the beginning. The end of it will not change and there will be minimum changes during the later parts of the original game because i was slowly getting better. so no more updates to v0.021.4 and i'm just doing the revamp which will eventually replace v0.21.4 as the final game

Reactions: jdm2089

JUHI KHANNA

Dec 4, 2022
there's 2 verions of the game right now. I've never done this stuff before and this was my first attempt so the original game is v0.021.4. That concludes the story and is finished. The new revamped version is me using everything that I've learned over the past few years to polish up the project, mostly focusing on the shit writing and the annoying repeating stuff at the beginning. The end of it will not change and there will be minimum changes during the later parts of the original game because i was slowly getting better. so no more updates to v0.021.4 and i'm just doing the revamp which will eventually replace v0.21.4 as the final game
Hi Aaryn, so this revamp will be exactly the same as the older version but will have polished graphics?

gizzy77

Sep 29, 2020
Hi Aaryn, so this revamp will be exactly the same as the older version but will have polished graphics?
the game is similar in terms of story but there are some new scenes in the game and the existing scenes are more extensive
for example, in the beginning you see roast coming in with his suitcases and in the canteen scene they are no longer all but it is busy and you see what they have on the board.
+ the excellently chosen music and sounds bring the game to life

Reactions: zap-69 and Aaryn

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
the game is similar in terms of story but there are some new scenes in the game and the existing scenes are more extensive
for example, in the beginning you see roast coming in with his suitcases and in the canteen scene they are no longer all but it is busy and you see what they have on the board.
+ the excellently chosen music and sounds bring the game to life
yep. all the things that gizzy77 said. added music, sound effects, updated graphics, expanded scenes, and also something that wasn't mentioned: the repeating grind at the beginning of the game during the first 3 chapters is being removed because it sucked :)

billias

Feb 22, 2023
Φοβερο. Το αγαπώ. Ειδικά αυτή η μετάβαση από ,,bro'' σε ,,Zack'':ΡΕ

Φίλε, ξέρεις πραγματικά πώς να πεις μια ιστορία.

ΥΣΤΕΡΟΓΡΑΦΟ. Thx που δεν τελείωσε με το cliffhanger, ήταν μια ωραία αλλαγή ρυθμού.

Και σας ευχαριστώ, που το κάνετε αυτό ακόμα και με όλα τα προβλήματα που είχατε.
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦ
Συνεχίζω να έχω αποτυχίες όταν προσπαθώ να dl αυτήν την έκδοση...
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]
η
All of these errors are due to you using an old save game. If you start a new game after each update and then use the chapter select from the New Game menu, you can jump to the end of the previous update. Basically, I have limited coding experience so I haven't figured out a way to write the updates the way that I typically write them and still keep them compatible with old saves. The chapter select was my "work around" for that. Dont ever use old saves after an update. You'll miss things and get bugs like you're seeing now. Do a new game and you should be straight (see what I did there :p)
hi my freynd onw questiom?
when will we have a new one?
i have the 21.4 ty

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
hi my freynd onw questiom?
when will we have a new one?
i have the 21.4 ty
Heya :)
So v0.21.4 isn't being updated any further. that's the end of the story. the revamp is the current focus and goes back to the beginning for me to apply everything i learned so far. that version you played was basically my rough draft. so the game is being developed and new content is being added but the main focus is adding things to beginning of the game right now and then progressing through up to the end that we saw in v0.21.4

Reactions: jdm2089

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Updated Links with new public version of Revamp v0.04.2
This should also now work on Linux systems as Linux has been broken since I started the revamp and one of my doods was able to solve the problem for me

• Red Heart

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
YOU GUYS, holy shit. Please dont tell me thats Derek and Rusty in those pics i acciddntly came across to. They cant do that to my homies, how dare them. They sure did my bros dirty god damnit

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Damn, I just stumbled upon this thread today. I've been wanting to try your game for ages, Aaryn , I read your post on itch.io about how this game is so personal to you. It kinda strikes a little close home too, I remained in the closet almost 3/4 of my life, and even today it's hard for me to talk about me being gay to anyone in real life.

But anyway, it's a good time as any to start playing it, so I guess I'll play the revamp. I just wanted to thank you for making this game and sharing it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aaryn and Moosica

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Straight-0.4.2Revamp
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes