Miky77

Mar 18, 2019
Here's a cheat menu to help reduce grind it's got
-Family Relationships (set opinion to 100 and conflict to 0 for your family)
-Refill all interests
-Add modeling job, so you don't have to rely on RNG (WARNING: Only use AFTER the first modeling job)
-Refill, and drain energy
-set school attendance to 99%
One-time Cheats (use only once)
-Max energy sets energy to 500
-Money (you can use this one more the once, but you won't need to)
-The room cheats reserves the rooms until day 9999 (WARNING: only use after you purchase whichever option your choosing)

To install it just put it into the "game" folder (same folder the Ipatch goes in)
To use press K in game
Hi sorry but I can't find the folder with the name Ipatch ... in the game ....

demude

Jul 15, 2021
I can't trigger the StepMom handjob scene. Whenever I try to trigger this it always goes to StepMom already in the room kissing scene. Is this a bug? You need to jerkoff in the room when StepMom is training to trigger it before update v0.24.
This training is held at basement at 600 and 1700. Animation can see at the image file

emoroz

Sep 23, 2021
This training is held at basement at 600 and 1700. Animation can see at the image file
No, I was talking about the time Stepmom is training you jerkoff in the room to trigger the scene where Stepmom catches you then eventually she gives you a handjob. For some reason, instead of her catching you, the scene where she's already in the room kissing scene triggers. Is this a bug?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
No, I was talking about the time Stepmom is training you jerkoff in the room to trigger the scene where Stepmom catches you then eventually she gives you a handjob. For some reason, instead of her catching you, the scene where she's already in the room kissing scene triggers. Is this a bug?
I've checked and it's working fine. I can check your save if it's a stray bug

Reactions: emoroz

demude

Jul 15, 2021
I facing the error as below after I complete the neighbor dinner. Is any1 having this problem?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_NeighHouse.rpy", line 545, in <module>
KeyError: u'\u0421onfession'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 765, in script call
File "loc_NeighHouse.rpyc", line 545, in script
File "D:\SCAN\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\SCAN\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\SCAN\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/loc_NeighHouse.rpy", line 545, in <module>
KeyError: u'\u0421onfession'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.24.1
Wed Feb 23 18:44:46 2022

May 6, 2019
I'm having the same problem

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Does someone know how to make Lil move to my room?
at the end of the family dinner if you want to change roommates around. There will be one that says you and Lil. Just click that one and she will move to MC's room.

I haven't tried it but I guess you could change roommates weekly ( or even nightly but that would get old).

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Does someone know how to make Lil move to my room?
Every day, MC can have dinner with Jill, Lil, and Lisa at the restaurant at 19:00. At the end of dinner, the game will say "Do you want to change family rooms allocation?" Select "Swap to You and Lil, Mom and Jill".

Pay attention to the conflict bars in the "Personal Status" on the phone. When the conflict bar is about 80% full, you should switch rooms before there is a fight, which can also result in a game-over.

Last edited:
Reactions: holdencaulfield

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
(SHIFT+O) Console Command - copy paste & enter this code when Conflict start getting higher, which you can monitoring it from MC's phone, under Personal Status. So you doesn't need to rotating your chicks and avoid game over.

Relations["Mom"].conflict.Value=0 ; Relations["OldSis"].conflict.Value=0 ; Relations["YoungSis"].conflict.Value=0 ; Relations["Mom", "OldSis"].conflict.Value=0 ; Relations["Mom", "YoungSis"].conflict.Value=0 ; Relations["OldSis", "YoungSis"].conflict.Value=0
Thank you!

Any way to make these stay constantly at 0? AFAIK Conflict has no impact on the game other than gameovers so I wouldn't be missing out on anything.

In any case this is helpful enough, thanks again!

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
Some new scenes I've found so far:
  • MC can invite Lisa to stepmom's house at 19:00 and the whole family comes.
  • The scene with Lil watching MC and Jill have sex becomes a real threesome where you can take turns fucking Jill or Lil.
  • MC can go to the lawyer's apartment at night (without Detective York being there).
  • Footjob with Bank manager on the evening date in alternative motel room.

I do wish there was some better content changelog since the hint system is both poorly designed and sometimes buggy.

The description "New content for Lisa, Jill, Lily and Anna Gardner, Kate Jensen, Bank Manager
and something for Neighbour Mom, Law Secretary, Lawyer and others" really doesn't say much.
how to trigger the whole family dinner? there no option to invite lisa to step mom dinner yet

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Is Lilly broken in this version? I can't get the going home from work with her sex event to trigger and she's at a dead end now.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes