• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Maybe a weird question,but how do you meet the OTHER mother?
Talk to Father, and then his lawyer, and lawyer's secretary. I don't remember how it all works but you eventually get there. And you can run into Mary (one of the ~step sisters) at the mall.

tyo26

Dec 30, 2021
There are two different arguments between Mary and Alexa. For me, the first time it happened when MC went to the step-family house directly after school at 13:00 (arrive at step-family house at 14:00) and went upstairs.
thanks for the response.

what I mean is that I can't find any debate/conflict scene between Mary and Alexa. I've tried to come to the stepfamily's house at 14:00 after school until midnight, up and down the house, but I can't find the scene. on Saturday and Sunday from 06:00 to midnight, up and down the house also can't be found.

I know that after from school to the stepfamily's house at 14:00 then going into Alexa's room, there is a scene of Alexa talking about her boyfriend. this is a "discover who Alexa's boyfriend is" task. and it unlocks further progress with her.
(i know the scene because i got the save file from this forum)

is it a random scene or is there a trick to find it?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
is it a random scene or is there a trick to find it?
It's possible there are multiple things that need to happen to make it trigger and maybe randomization is one of them. I also couldn't find it for a long time, then somebody told me to go to arrive at step-family house at 14:00 and go upstairs and it triggered the first time.

psychosmiler

Aug 6, 2017
It can still trigger when MC goes home with Lil after work even if not sharing a room. I can confirm it already happened in my playthrough of 0.24. However, it doesn't trigger every time, so there is some other component to the trigger. Maybe random, maybe number of days since MC last had sex with Lil. Who knows?
If you're not sharing a room you need to have rented another room, if you have the spare room it will work as long as you have the key (you can let aunt kate use room, if you don't get key back of her scene won't appear)

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
There's a new scene for me but I don't know if it's 24.1 or not.

If you got caught and get into jail you can your mom to pick you up and get cunniling scene.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Cheats not work with the originals names, can we have npcs names from the family please ?
Cheat ? ... you mean console command ?

You don't type their name, but the original script name.
For example, don't fill the mother's name, but the game script, which is Mom. For Older sister, it's OldSis. For younger sister, it's YoungSis . And so on, which you can see in the list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Version: v0.24.1
NameError: Name 'Maunt' is not defined
After Kate & Lisa swap on each other Bikini in Alternate Room, if you click MC Phone>Contact>Lisa then this Error will appear and it does persist after clicking MC Phone again.
I need to know if this Error is happening for anyone else on the PC version since I started using the APK version.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Version: v0.24.1
NameError: Name 'Maunt' is not defined
After Kate & Lisa swap on each other Bikini in Alternate Room, if you click MC Phone>Contact>Lisa then this Error will appear and it does persist after clicking MC Phone again.
I need to know if this Error is happening for anyone else on the PC version since I started using the APK version.
I remember seeing the error "NameError: Name 'Maunt' is not defined" during my 0.24 playthrough, but I don't remember exactly where or when.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
I facing the error as below after I complete the neighbor dinner. Is any1 having this problem?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_NeighHouse.rpy", line 545, in <module>
KeyError: u'\u0421onfession'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 765, in script call
File "loc_NeighHouse.rpyc", line 545, in script
File "D:\SCAN\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\SCAN\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\SCAN\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/loc_NeighHouse.rpy", line 545, in <module>
KeyError: u'\u0421onfession'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.24.1
Wed Feb 23 18:44:46 2022
Facing the same error

kenneth1590

Jun 8, 2017
How to unlock the request button and have the confession from Lauren? Ive been talking to her and eating with her family everyday but still nothing happen. And also what is the other event for Ren apart from riding mc home, hj and hidden jerk?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How to unlock the request button and have the confession from Lauren? Ive been talking to her and eating with her family everyday but still nothing happen. And also what is the other event for Ren apart from riding mc home, hj and hidden jerk?
I'm not sure, but I think I had to progress with her daughter (Brigitte) to where Lauren asks you to help her and says you can come by any time.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It can still trigger when MC goes home with Lil after work even if not sharing a room. I can confirm it already happened in my playthrough of 0.24. However, it doesn't trigger every time, so there is some other component to the trigger. Maybe random, maybe number of days since MC last had sex with Lil. Who knows?
The few times it happened while I was playing, I think she was the one that had to check MC before they left work. Also it seemed to happened when she hopped up on his lap and made out with him. Thus she got all hot and bothered and couldn't wait to get home

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Mary's HJ is not opening.
How can I open it when there are only Flirt, Kissing, Play with her pusy?
This is not triggered, so Alexa's event about her boyfriend is not triggered.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes