JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
how to trigger the whole family dinner? there no option to invite lisa to step mom dinner yet
Yes, the option to invite Lisa to step-family dinner was even there in 0.23, but players could not activate it.

At 19:00 in the restaurant, don't click "Supper with family". Instead, click Lisa, then click "Requests" (you have to use the arrow to scroll down) then click "Invite to Step-Family Dinner".

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
You have to share the room for that scene to trigger
It can still trigger when MC goes home with Lil after work even if not sharing a room. I can confirm it already happened in my playthrough of 0.24. However, it doesn't trigger every time, so there is some other component to the trigger. Maybe random, maybe number of days since MC last had sex with Lil. Who knows?

sadik123al

Aug 7, 2020
can saomeone tell me how to get saves from here to my game how do i extract saves there have been trying but nut much of a computer guy lol thank you

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
It can still trigger when MC goes home with Lil after work even if not sharing a room. I can confirm it already happened in my playthrough of 0.24. However, it doesn't trigger every time, so there is some other component to the trigger. Maybe random, maybe number of days since MC last had sex with Lil. Who knows?
I confirm that it can trigger also if you don't share a room but you have the alternate room reserved.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
The morning blowjob scene was what got broken. That's what sets her as a girlfriend and gives her a naughty menu which unlocks all of her sex content. I just started a new file and it worked this time.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Can't find Mary and Alexa arguing. How?
There are two different arguments between Mary and Alexa. For me, the first time it happened when MC went to the step-family house directly after school at 13:00 (arrive at step-family house at 14:00) and went upstairs.

Jul 31, 2020
Here's a cheat menu to help reduce grind it's got
-Family Relationships (set opinion to 100 and conflict to 0 for your family)
-Refill all interests
-Add modeling job, so you don't have to rely on RNG (WARNING: Only use AFTER the first modeling job)
-Refill, and drain energy
-set school attendance to 99%
One-time Cheats (use only once)
-Max energy sets energy to 500
-Money (you can use this one more the once, but you won't need to)
-The room cheats reserves the rooms until day 9999 (WARNING: only use after you purchase whichever option your choosing)

To install it just put it into the "game" folder (same folder the Ipatch goes in)
To use press K in game
Why cant I download this?

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
Yes, the option to invite Lisa to step-family dinner was even there in 0.23, but players could not activate it.

At 19:00 in the restaurant, don't click "Supper with family". Instead, click Lisa, then click "Requests" (you have to use the arrow to scroll down) then click "Invite to Step-Family Dinner".
ok, lemme try tonight

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes