JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
When all progress says "your relations are too depraved" or just "drained", what exactly am I supposed to too for further progress?
For the events that say either of those things, you cannot progress further at this time, so don't bother repeating them, move on to other things.

When going on the progress tab, some characters do say "Maybe you raised allure to maximum. Still, there may be more naughty events". As well as "There are still can be opportunities to raise sexual tension".
This means there is still an event with this character that you haven't found. You have to try other things. Unfortunately, the hint system is the real weak point of this game.

But even after doing the same scene 10 times, nothing changes, all relation improvements seem to have stalled, while relationship can still lower.
Stop doing the same scene after you see "drained" or "your relations are too depraved" you need to do something different or it can mean you are at the end of the character's content if you don't see the message about "...more naughty events" or "...opportunities to raise sexual tension."

Is it possible to ruin your game by advancing too much? Or am I just missing something? Maybe I need to advance another storyline further to have progress?
There are occasional bugs, but I don't remember a case where it was possible to break the game by advancing too far, at least not that was ever disclosed. Yes, you may need to advance another storyline although those types of dependencies are rare. Most likely, you just do something very different with the character. Sometimes, the things that trigger new events are obscure, and worse, sometimes they trigger randomly.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The auto school attendance is good but I think it would be better if there's a option to turn it on and off at will as (if I recall correctly) you need it to drop below 90% to trigger the principle to step in and progress with her route.

Thanks for sharing your mod.
No school attendance has nothing to do with the principles route as is evident with my mod which keeps attendance at 100.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hi!
I built a mod menu and I'm sharing it with you.
Enjoy!
I gotta question why you made a mod for a game that already had one that does literally the exact same thing? and why was the link on the first post replaced instead of just adding another link? I don't mind I'm just a little confused.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hankfranklin

suchguy

Aug 21, 2022
The code is different, but they DO the same thing. The only real difference is mine does things automatically. I don't really care, just curious.
It's not the same, bro
Looking at your script, it doesn't change Allure, doesn't change Energy, doesn't change Interests

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
It's not the same, bro
Looking at your script, it doesn't change Allure, doesn't change Energy, doesn't change Interests
It doesn't change allure because that breaks scene progression. It locks energy at 100 so there is no reason to change it, and changing interests is pointless if everyone's opinions are already 100.

Reactions: suchguy

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
It's not the same, bro
Ah, I realize I'm coming off as argumentative my apologies. I'm not saying you can't, or shouldn't make your own mod. I'm just curious as to why you did.

suchguy

Aug 21, 2022
Ah, I realize I'm coming off as argumentative my apologies. I'm not saying you can't, or shouldn't make your own mod. I'm just curious as to why you did.
I don't think changing Allure breaks the progression of scenes, because I've been able to make everything even easier. But you are correct, the automatics of yours makes some options not make sense, in my mod. But what made me create a mod was just curiosity :LOL:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I don't think changing Allure breaks the progression of scenes, because I've been able to make everything even easier. But you are correct, the automatics of yours makes some options not make sense, in my mod. But what made me create a mod was just curiosity :LOL:
Yeah, I probably should have guessed that considering that's the same reason I made mine. But hey players now have options, and that's always a good thing. Automatic or manual, which is why I said both should be linked on the first post instead of just replacing the one that was already there. As for scene progression it doesn't break per-say, but enables you to get some scenes out of order, most notably with the step-mom so I avoided it. Unless the dev changed certain triggers.

Last edited:

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
It's not the same, bro
I dig the modeling job cheat you added, it's gives the player a chance to take different characters to the studio. Nice work, thanks for your efforts suchguy.

Reactions: suchguy

suchguy

Aug 21, 2022
Yeah, I probably should have guessed that considering that's the same reason I made mine. But hey players now have options, and that's always a good thing. Automatic or manual, which is why I said both should be linked on the first post instead of just replacing the one that was already there. As for scene progression it doesn't break per-say, but enables you to get some scenes out of order, most notably with the step-mom so I avoided it. Unless the dev changed certain triggers.
I really don't know why the link was changed in the first post, the idea is that it was just another option

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Raya61396

Feb 12, 2022
1.PNG

I cant seem to proceed from this. And from whatever I see here people are talking about petting and all. I have seen the fight between the sisters sometime but cant remember once or twice. Also can Make her cum in Alexa. How to proceed from that also? Can anyone help? Thanks

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I dig the modeling job cheat you added, it's gives the player a chance to take different characters to the studio. Nice work, thanks for your efforts suchguy.
Speaking of modelling, I've been trying to find a way to get that to be "Automatic" as well, but unfortunately I can't get it to work with a new game.

I cant seem to proceed from this. And from whatever I see here people are talking about petting and all. I have seen the fight between the sisters sometime but cant remember once or twice. Also can Make her cum in Alexa. How to proceed from that also? Can anyone help? Thanks
I think you have to repeat undress until you and her get fully nude

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes